Chapter V: At The Party

Something Unexplainable Yet Lovable
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

At The Party

 

“Hmmm… what should I wear?” Taeyeon rummaged her closet to search for something to wear in the party they are going to.

 

“Should I call Dad to ask what kind of party we’re going?” Taeyeon sat on her bed to think.

 

“You should unnie.” Yoona suddenly came in.

 

“Yah! Do you not know how to knock?” Taeyeon gave Yoona a glare.

 

“Of course I do but… we don’t have time for that.” Yoona stuck her tongue out to Taeyeon.

 

“Aissshhh~” Taeyeon got up again and picked some clothes she have.

 

“Aren’t you calling Dad? We need some concept here, ya know!” Yoona lay down on Taeyeon’s bed.

 

“Hey! Get off of my bed. Don’t you have your own room?”

 

“You’re such a meanie unnie! Just call Dad and tell me what kind of party we are attending to.” Yoona finally got out of Taeyeon’s room but not without giving her unnie a merong.

 

“That kid… Tssss~” Taeyeon thought that the girl do have a point and with that she immediately dialed his father’s number.

 

“Hello? Dad?”

 

“Yes Taeyeon?”

 

“Ahhh~ about the party later.”

 

“Why? What’s the problem?”

 

“What kind of party are we going? Should we dress up formally?”

 

“Ahhh… No, it’s just a birthday party. You can wear casual ones.”

 

“Ahhh~ okay Dad! Who is this friend anyway?

 

“Remember the one I talked about a friend whose daughter’s studying on the same school you are in now?”

 

“Yes Dad. So, we should get ready now. We’ll wait for you here.”

 

“Okay.”

 

Taeyeon immediately went to her sister’s room just to inform the latter about the party.

 

“Yoona~” Taeyeon called out for her sister before knocking.

 

“Come in unnie~”

 

“Dad said that we’re just going to a birthday party. Nothing big you know.”

 

“Ahh okay. I’m going to get ready now.”

 

“Okay. Me too~” Taeyeon got back to her room.

 

After a good 20 minutes Taeyeon and Yoona are finally ready.

 

“Yoona! Dad’s here~ we gotta go now.”

 

“Taeyeon-ah! Why are you wearing shorts? And… a sleeveless shirt?”

 

“Dad~ this is what you call fashion.” Taeyeon gave her Dad a wink.

 

“You’re going to get people’s attention especially boys.”

 

“It’s a party Dad and I’ll just ignore them like I always do.” Taeyeon gave his dad a hug.

 

“Hey~ what’s with you two? And Dad… why are you still in your tux?” Yoona had finally came down from her room.

 

“And why are you wearing a skirt?”

 

“Why? It’s a party isn’t it?” Yoona then spun around trying to show off her skirt.

 

“Dad~ we’re grown-ups now. Don’t worry.” Taeyeon gave his father a light tap on his shoulder.

 

“Yoona~ let’s get in the car.”

 

 Mr. Kim just smiled after realizing that her daughters are all grown-up already.

 

The drive to the party was silent except for Yoona’s sudden questions here and there.

 

“Wow! Your friend’s quite rich huh?” Yoona can’t help but to be amazed by the mansion she’s looking at now.

 

“Our house is kinda big but not this big.” Taeyeon also acknowledged what Yoona had said while fixing herself up.

 

“Well, how do you differentiate a house to a mansion?”

 

“They are really rich so better get ready for some rich people that you’re gonna meet inside.” Mr. Kim said while fixing his tux.

 

“Let’s go?” Mr. Kim looked at the two girls.

 

“Let’s go!” Both girls yelled.

 

When they entered the mansion, lots of people are already there. They were expecting for less people but they are surprised to see that there are lots of people attended.They were also surprised to see lots of teenagers since the birthday party is for their Dad’s friend. Both Yoona and Taeyeon got the attention of some people there especially the teenagers.

 

“Is this a party for Dad’s friend or for her daughter?” Yoona whispered to Taeyeon.

 

“I know right? Her daughter had probably invited lots of friends.” Taeyeon chuckled a little bit.

 

Mr. Kim and his friend whose celebrating had birthday had finally seen each other. Taeyeon and Yoona are just tailing behind their father.

“Hey~ Mr. Kim! Just when did you arrive?”

 

“Well… just a little bit earlier.” They shook their hands then.

 

“Ahhh~ I see. Come, we’re having a little chit chat near the bar. Would you mind?”

 

“Of course not. Anyway, before that, I would like you to know my daughters.”

 

Taeyeon and Yoona moved a little forward for them to be recognized.

 

“This is Taeyeon, my elder,  and Yoona. Kids this is Mr. Jung.” Mr. Kim pointed out each girl.

 

“Ahhh… so they are studying in that University now? Hello!”

 

“Nice to meet you Sir.” Both girls gave the man a bow as a sign of respect.

 

“Nice to meet you too. You have well mannered kids don’t you Mr. Kim?” The old man chuckled a little bit.

 

“Well, I know you do have too.” Mr. Kim just gave the other man a smile.

 

“Sorry if I can’t introduce you to them. They are just somewhere here so you’ll just probably meet them.”

 

“It’s okay Sir.” Taeyeon responded.

 

“Anyway, should we go now?” Mr. Jung asked Mr. Kim.

 

“Okay.”

 

“Girls I’ll go with Mr. Jung so you can enjoy yourselves now. Behave well, arasso?” Mr. Kim reminded her daughters before going with the other old man.

 

“So Dad’s friend doesn’t only have a daughter? Since he said he can’t introduced THEM to us.” Yoona said emphasizing the word “them” while walking around with Taeyeon.

 

“Maybe… they really do have a nice place.” Taeyeon was still amazed by what she’s seeing right now.

 

“I would really like to meet his daughter you know?” Yoona linked her hands to Taeyeon.

 

“I would love to have this kind of furniture in our house.” Taeyeon was busy looking at the furnitures. She’s not even listening to Yoona.

 

“Yah! Unnie~ you’re being an ahjumma again. We’re not in a mall okay?” Yoona pulled her unn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter