Chapter VI: Falling

Something Unexplainable Yet Lovable
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Falling

 

“Hello? Anyone here?” The lights are off but a lamp shade gave me enough light to see what I’m walking through.

 

“No one’s here I guess.” Just when I turn to my right I saw a tray of food. Someone might have left this here.

 

“Thank God!” I immediately moved towards the tray of food and started eating everything.

 

“Gosh~ how lucky am I?” I’m really hungry. :3

 

Few minutes of munching the food, the whole room lit up, someone must have switched the light on. I didn’t look back since it might be the owner of the food I just ate right now. Am I busted?

 

“Yah! What do you think are you doing? I’m trying to sleep here you know?” Sh*zzzz! Eottoke?

 

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

 

 

NO ONE’S POV

 

“Yah! What do you think are you doing? I’m trying to sleep here you know?” Jessica said in an irritated voice.

 

“Ah—uhmmm… sorry~” Yoona still had her back on Jessica.

 

“Why don’t you face me then apologize again?” Jessica crossed her arms on her chest.

 

Yoona hesitated at first but she still faced the girl… she slowly turned to face the girl.

 

“I’m…uhhh… really sorry~ I… I am… rea—really hungry.” Yoona didn’t look directly to the girl but instead she just remained her sight on the floor.

 

“You…”

 

Yoona closed her eyes preparing for the rage that the other girl will probably give to her.

 

“You are Taeyeon’s sister. Right?”

 

Yoona shut her eyes open as soon as she heard her sister’s name. With that, she faced the girl and finally realized who it was.

 

“Ohhh~ it’s you.” Yoona whispered.

 

“How come you’ve reached this part of our house?” Jessica coolly asked the younger girl.

 

“It’s just that… that… I--- uhhh…” Yoona stuttered and Jessica cut her.

 

“Yeah~ you’re hungry… You don’t know where the foods are aren’t you?” Jessica walked over to the bed inside the room. Sitting on it.

 

“Uhm… yeah~ I’m really sorry if I ate your food.” Yoona bowed down her head feeling embarrassed at what she did.

 

Jessica then chuckled.

 

“You shouldn’t feel sorry for eating my food. You should be apologizing for disturbing me in my sleep.” Jessica eyed the other girl.

 

“Ohhh~ if that is so… then---“ Yoona was about to apologize but Jessica cut her again.

 

“It’s okay now. Just go and finish what you’ve started.”

 

“Ahhh… Okay.” Yoona grabbed the tray of food and started walking to the direction of the door.

 

“Where are you going?” Jessica just sat on the bed with her legs crossed.

 

“Ahhh… I’m---uhhh… going to eat outside.” Yoona faced the other girl. Curious as to why the other girl had asked such question.

 

“No. Eat here.” Jessica said with a poker face.

 

“Babo Yoona! Look at what you’ve done. But… I’m so hungry.” Yoona thought to herself.

 

Jessica then stood up and walked to the table and patted it telling Yoona to go eat there.

 

Yoona eyed the table then Jessica. Few minutes, she decided to obey the girl.

 

Jessica was just on her side looking at her while she eats.

 

“You know… It’s really bad for people to stare at someone who’s eating.” Yoona spoke in between her eating.

 

“Would you like me to list down the bad things you just did earlier?” Jessica retaliated back not wanting to lose to the other girl.

 

Yoona choked on her food but luckily the water was just near her.

 

Jessica then walked back to the bed and lay down.

 

Yoona saw the girl and with that she feels a little lighter right now.

 

More minutes had passed and the room was filled with silence. Yoona continued eating while Jessica had her eyes close.

 

“Im Yoona?” Jessica suddenly spoke making Yoona bulge on her sit.

 

Yoona immediately drank her water since is full.

 

“Uhmmm… yeah!” Yoona answered without looking at the other girl.

 

“You and Taeyeon are sisters but… why do you have different surnames?” Jessica asked still her eyes are closed.

 

“Ohhh… that! I---uhhhh… I’m just using “Im” for my Appa. That way, I can feel his presence in me though I also love Kim-Dad .” Yoona was always asked by other people with the same question.

 

“Hmmm…” That’s all Jessica could say.

 

Yoona decided to go out already and find her sister since she’s already satisfied with what she had eaten.

 

“Jessica-ssi… I’m going out now. Thank you for the food.” Yoona stood up and gave Jessica a bow though the girl had her eyes closed.

 

“She’s probably sleep now.”

 

Yoona decided to walk slowly since she doesn’t want to disturb the other girl from her sleep. Tip-toeing towards the door, Jessica suddenly spoke.

 

“Why do I find you and your sister so cute?” Jessica said. Yoona didn’t know that Jessica was not sleeping and while she’s tip-toeing her way to the door Jessica had already sat up straight and saw her.

 

“What the? I thought she’s sleeping?And… what’s with the cute thing?”

 

Yoona cleared and stood up properly and walked towards the door properly.

 

“Hey~ wait.” Jessica suddenly called out.

 

Yoona stopped on her track and faced Jessica with a confused face.

 

“I’ll go with you. I don’t want you to be barging in to other rooms again.” Jessica then stood up, wore her flats and walked towards Yoona.

 

Yoona felt embarrassed at what Jessica said. She hid her blushing face from Jessica and just faced the door. When Yoona felt Jessica on her back, she immediately opened the door letting her and Jessica go out of the room.

 

“Follow me.” Jessica commanded.

 

Yoona just followed the other girl.

 

 

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

 

 

Taeyeon was still hanging out with Tiffany talking about random things.

 

“About your sister, I guess she’s really sweet to you.”

 

“Sweet is an understatement. Her sweetness is on a different level. A lot of people had mistaken us as a couple.” Taeyeon said with a chuckle.

 

“I can see that. If I don’t know you and her are sisters, I would also probably mistake you as lovers.” Tiffany said facing the girl with a laugh.

 

“Tssss~ I guess I should be cautious from now on.” Taeyeon faced the other girl too and let out a smile.

 

After what Taeyeon had said, Tiffany laughed again eliciting her eye smile.

 

Taeyeon laughed too but when she turned her face to a certain

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter