Chapter II: Random Girl

Something Unexplainable Yet Lovable
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Random Girl

 

 

TAEYEON'S POV

 

"Hmmm? Yoona~ go open the door." I'm too lazy to got up so I tap Yoona with my eyes still close.

 

"Aishhh~ unnieeee!"

 

"I need to say something." It's Dad's voice so I guess I'll just get up.

 

"What is it Dad? Come on! We're having a nice sleep here." I said. Still,my eyes are close.

 

"Right!" And now Yoona's sleeping on my lap. This kid. Tsss~

 

"You're going to transfer to different school."

 

"WHAT?!" Both of us jolted up. This school year we'll be on our 3rd year. Why now?

 

"Okay, now you're up. It's not like you're going somewhere far away, you're going to Ehwa Womans University."

 

"Wait! Ehwa? Really? You're not kidding right?" It's like my dream university right before I transfered here. OMG!

 

"It's unnie's dream university. And it's my second favorite out of all the universities though."

 

"Yes. So what do you think?" Dad is now having this weird smile.

 

"I'd love to transfer there but why?" I'm really curious, it's just so sudden.

 

"Well, a friend of mine asked me to and her daughter is studying there too."

 

"Aahhh~ is that it?" Yoona asked.

 

"And... I don't want you hanging out with boys so it's better to have you in an all girl school."

 

"You're being overprotective Dad but nevertheless I like the idea." Why do they always have to like same things. Tssss~

 

"So... Taengoo?"

 

"Cut it off Dad~ of course I'll approve. I just want to know why." I frowned at him calling me Taengoo but I still smiled thinking that I'm going to this dream university of mine.

 

"Vacation is about to end so your Mom and I will process your papers to transfer."

 

"Aye aye Dad! I'm gonna miss my friends." Yoona heaved a sigh.

 

"Yah! Don't worry, we're together on this." I winked at her and smiled.

 

"Listen to your unnie. So... I'll get going, I have some things to do in the office. Bye girls~" Of course, a kiss on our forehead wouldn't be forgotten by Dad.

 

"I'm so excited unnie~ I forgot to ask Dad who that friend is and what his daughter's name so we could be friends with her."

 

"Waaah! I'm just excited to step my foot in that University." I had my fist in the air. Haha

 

"Whatever unnie~ I guess Dad was talking about you when he said he doesn't want us hanging out with boys." Yoona is now right infront of the mirror. Fixing herself up since we slept earlier.

 

"Yah! You also have a guy friend. And Eunhyuk, Shindong and Leeteuk are all good guys." I stuck my tongue out on her.

 

"Just a little bit and I'll think your gay." How can she laugh out loud like that? Alligator-Yoong. Tssss~

 

"Aren't you gay for Nicole?" She's not the only one who could laugh out loud, okay? Hahaha

 

"Yah! She's like my bestfriend! How could you?" And now, her face is red while trying to cover it.

 

"Okay! Fine! I'm just kidding, you started it. I know how straight my baby sister is." I moved towards her and started hugging her.

 

"But really unnie… you’re not gay, aren’t you?” She broke the hug and looked straight to my eyes. I don’t know if she’s serious or not.

 

“Of course I’m not! Why do you even insist that I’m gay?” This kid! >.<

 

“Nothing.” And now she’s laughing again. T.T

 

“What is there to laugh about?” I snorted.

 

“You’re taking everything seriously unnie~~!” Of course! ual orientation had always been a serious topic for me.

 

“But what if unnie… you’ll like someone in our new school? Take note, it’s an all girl school.” I never thought about the possibilities so I don’t know.

 

“I really don’t know…” I just looked at her while she’s grinning widely.

 

“Yah! I don’t think about those things so better shut up and I’ll go downstairs.” I walked past behind her.

 

“Ehh? Unnieee~ wait for me! I was just testing you, you know?” And now she’s clinging unto my right arm.

 

“So? What’s the result?” I continued walking without looking at her.

 

“Ahmmm… you’re not gay.”

 

“Good. So---“

 

“Enough.” What the?

 

“What? What do you mean?” And now, I gave her a piercing look.

 

“You’re not gay enough to admit it.”

 

“Yahhh! How many times do I have to tell you?” I was about to give her a knock on her head but she managed to run again from me. She’s taking too much advantage of my short limbs. T.T

 

“That your gay?” Waaah! I’m going crazy. This kid.

 

“Whatever Yoona! As if I’m the one who wrote Yoona-Nicole at the back of my notebook with a heart shape in between.” Hahaha. Revenge it is. I laughed coz I know how she’ll react on this matter.

 

“UNNIEEEE~ How could you? Both of us wrote that!” With that, she showed up. Haha

 

“Oooohh? Really? Interesting.” I winked at her and stuck my tongue out.

 

“Yahh! It doesn’t mean a thing.” I just laughed at her.

 

“Whatever unnieee~” She turned away from me. She started it though.

 

“Hey~” She’s not responding. I’m poking her back right now.

 

“Hey~ unnie’s just kidding. Yoongieeee~!” I back hugged her.

 

“Got yah!!” I got startled as she jumped, looking at me now, breaking the hug. Aisssh!

 

“Yeah~ you really got me there.” I gave her a cute angry face though I don’t really know if I’m doing good in acting cute.

 

“Awwwee~ you’re doing a good job unnie!” She hugged me. Haha

 

“For what?” I got confused.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter