Chapter IV: Moments

Something Unexplainable Yet Lovable
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Moments

 

"Ohhh! Our President and Vice President are here. Please give them a warm of applause." I saw two girls walking, going towards the stage. They have their back on us. I suddenly held my breath and remembered the girl I encountered on the island.

 

"This can't be..." I whispered.

 

 

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

 

 

Taeyeon's POV

 

"This can't be..." I whispered.

 

"Ohh~ they... seem familiar." Yoona recognized them too.

 

"You think so?" I leaned a little closer to Yoona.

 

"Ah--- yeah."

 

And as they got into the stage and faced us... what I've been thinking earlier was just right. *sigh

 

"Aisssh~ so they are our SG President and VP?" This is not destiny but rather a challenge from God. T.T

 

"Eottoke? Jinjja!" Yoona bowed her head as I looked at her after she said those words.

 

"Yah~ why are you so bothered? Do you know them personally?" I'm so curious coz she's showing an unexpected reaction.

 

"Ahh---hmmm... No! I... ahhh... nevermind." Tssss. She's weird. I'll just ask her after the orientation.

 

I looked back at the stage and the girl I've encountered at the resort is now standing in the podium. Tssss~ the MC wasn't even using the podium... I guess she's just lazy but... holding a mic doesn't hurt right? Aissshhh! Why do I even care? >.<

 

"Hello everyone! I'm Jung Jessica, your Student Government President." So... her name's Jessica huh?

 

"I would like to apologize for being late. We just have to do some important things outside school that's why we're late. Anyway, our Vice President here would like to say some things too. Kwon Yuri-ssi~"

 

She look so stiff while talking, isn't she used to talking in front? And... while she's speaking earlier, her face shows "imtiredofthissh*t" face but when she acknowledged the VP, a smile crept on her face. What relationship do they have?

 

"Thank you Jessica-ssi! Again, sorry for being late. I'm Kwon Yuri, your SG Vice President. In behalf of the whole Student Government, we would like to welcome you all here. Thank you for choosing EWU. We wish all of you to have good and happy memories in this school."

 

Unlike Jessica, she's quite the opposite. Her husky voice gives off a y fee----. Waaah! Aissssh! Why am I thinking of that?

 

"I guess the orientation's about to end already." I feel Yoona nudge me.

 

"Ahh--hhh... Yeahh... Right! I think so too." I'm so distracted right now. Aisssh! I don't know why. T.T

 

"I would just like to add... Jessica-ssi and Yuri-ssi are on their 3rd year in college." I heard the MC said. How I wish we're not on the same college department. Wew~

 

And with a little reminders and instructions, the orientation had finally ended.

 

“Waaa~ thank God it finally ended. I’m so bored to death.”

 

“Me too.” Our class will officially start tomorrow. That’s a relief since I’m not in the mood to go to class.

 

“Unnie~ I need to go to the CR.” We decided to stay in the lobby for a while. We don’t want to go home yet. :D

 

“Okay.”

 

“Eh? Let’s go together.” She’s clutching on my elbow now. T.T

 

“Yah! Go by yourself. I’m so tired already.” Since this school is too wide, I got so tired from walking.

 

“Aissssh~ arasso.” I can see her sulking before letting go of me and finally walked by herself to go to the CR. XD

 

 

 

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

 

 

YOONA’S POV

 

While Yoona’s walking by herself, she realized something.

 

“Where’s the CR here anyway?” I stopped and smacked myself for being so stupid. T.T

 

“Babo-yah! Tssss.” I don't see any students... so I'll just walk more.

 

“I can’t go back to unnie now. She’ll just probably tease me for not finding the CR.” I just pouted.

 

“Turn right. That’s where the CR is.” I heard someone from my back. Finally, I really need some help.

 

I decided to turn to the owner of the voice.

 

“Thank---“ I was halfway of bowing when I saw a familiar face. I found myself zoning out. Jinjja? Yoona?

 

“What? Is there something on my face?” She’s giving me a smirk now. Tssss~

 

Instead of responding back I just continued on my bow.

 

“Thank you.” After I bowed, I turned my body back to the direction of where the CR is located.

 

“Hey! You’re being rude again.” I can hear her ran after me. Aisssh~ I just ignored her.

 

“You’re the silent type aren’t you?” She blocked my way. She’s really annoying. Tssss! T.T

 

"The last time we saw each other, you were checking me out and now... you're zoning out." She just chuckled. Annoying.

 

I didn’t say anything but instead I shifted my way on my right but she blocked me again. I shifted on my left but she did the same thing. T.T

 

“Yah! What do you want?” I’m really annoyed now.

 

“Hey~ chill. I just want to be friends with you.” Tssss. I can’t believe what’s happening right now.

 

“But I don’t want to.” I finally managed to walk past her.

 

“But I helped you in finding the way to the CR.” She’s walking beside me now. She’s not gonna stop isn’t she? Aissssh.

 

“I already thanked you so I think that’s enough.” Finally, I’m in front of the CR now.

 

“That’s not enough for me.” I was about to open the door but she blocked me again. I’m going crazy.

 

I just gave her the best angry look I have.

 

“Just be friends with me and I’ll let you go.” Something’s weird here. The last time we met, she’s this ert but now… she’s this all smile and nice on me. Wait~ this is not nice. She’s annoying me.

“No.”

 

I tried reaching the door knob but she blocked it.

 

“You’ll never give up aren’t you?”

 

“What do you think?” She spread her arms widely now. Tssss~

 

“Arasso~”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter