CHAPTER 1

An Offer You Just Can't Refuse

Mi Young face lit up, the sight of the ball blew her breath away. Hundred of candles were place in three large crystal chandeliers.

 There was a full of music and light. She was overwhelmed, she hadn’t every seen something so beautiful. 

When Maria and Maggie had suggested the idea that she attend, she had laughed in their faces, but her she was, a mere servant living the Cinderella fantasy, even if i was only for tonight.

 Ever since her father had died, Mi Young could never remember being this happy, she had lived as a servant to her step mother and her children, but here she was living the most beautiful dream. She took a deep breath lifted her dress and walked in.

Kyuhyun hated attending parties, he always had and today had been no exception, and it was after all a party his father was holding.

He groaned as he saw Yuna approach with her parents, he wasn’t up for another match making session; he supposed he had to be polite and dance with her.

She was moving at a fast speed almost closing the gap between then when he heard a loud amount of whispers; he turned around to see what the fuss was about.                                                                                                                                                                                                    

And found himself facing what had to be the most breath-taking girl he had ever seen. Even though her face was covered with a mask, he could tell she was beautiful.

 Her hair, long, light brown, and with her mask tied around her head he couldn’t even see half her face.

There was something about her that captivated by her.

It was her smile, the shape of her eyes and the way she looked around the ballroom as if she’d never seen a more amazing. sight.                                                                                                                                                                    

Yuna forgotten, he pushed his way through the crowd until he was a few steps from her. There were gentleman crowded around her, presenting her with flattery and praise.

She just smiled

He stepped forward,

‘excuse me, gentleman, but she has already promised a dance’ he lied.

Through her mask, he spots her eyes widen but then crinkle with amusement.

 He held out his hand.

She put her hand in his and smiled.