Evil Plan

아름다운 마음 Beautiful Heart (New SME Girl Group)

"Mmm, Mr. Park!"

"What's?"

"Look at this!"

Miss Cheng show a laptop with the Kpop news

Kpop news:

All the fans are crazy! The band Beautiful Heart is raising the labels with Choi Yu Jin (leader), Jeong Han Min (maknae), Kim Sung Hyo, Lee Eunjin and Jung YunHee. SME can beat YG and Cube Entertainment already! They are coming to JYP Entertainment! All the fans are excited! Can SME beat JYP?

SME vs JYP: Who will win?

Next topic: Onfany or just Onew and Tiffany?

"This is horrible! SME is beating us, Cheng! Cheng?"

Miss Cheng was watching Onfany topic.

"What are you sawing?" Mr Park go near and read the news.

"Look Boss!"

Onfany? Onew and Tiffany are becoming closer until Juliette performance on KBS! All the fans said: Onew give the rose to Tiffany of purpose or just because she was choosen? Maybe Onfany love is in the air... Everytime we see Onfany together, Onew and Tiffany's face become a little red... It's because of the hard work or because of the feelings each other? Coming soon: Jongsica...

"Haha! Cheng you are a genius! With some scandalls, SME will be lower than us, and we will continue to be the biggest music company!" Mr. Park laugh.

YG and Cube Entertainment appear, with a serious look.

"Really Park, we aren't with disposition..."

"Don't worry! Read the topic!" he show the laptop and all saw the news.

"This is perfect! Let's take some pictures!" they call many photographers and they order the right places.

"The equipament is ready! let's start the work!"

The photograpers go to SME... Will they ruine that precious love moment? Will JYP win?