Welcome to SME!

아름다운 마음 Beautiful Heart (New SME Girl Group)

"Aish, were is she?" Hyo asked, impatiently.

"Take a breath! Just wait a little!" Yunnie sugere.

Finally, the door open and they saw Sky running to their direction, with Onew beside.

"Sorry for the late! The ride comes late!" she said, looking to Onew.

"Traffic?" he said, nervously.

She push him and they laugh. Luna look at them...

"Why are them so close? Is she pushing him away for me?" she thougth.

Jin look at her bestfriend, very wory.

"Luna, are you ok?" she asked.

"Oh, yes, yes! No problem!" Luna lied.

In fact, Luna was one of Onew bestfriends, she doesn't like him and she knows that Sky doesn't too. But see them like that make her feel so sad...

Suddenly, LSM appear with Snsd and smile for the girls. Yuri smile for Min, her half sister, but Min just glare her coldly. Yuri became disapointed. She likes her half-sister a lot, but, when Yuri became a star, Min start to be so cold for her... LSM interrupte Yuri's thoughts and he start to talk with the girls.

"You will be trained by Snsd! Your mission is beat JYP, YG and Cube Entertainment!" he said and all gasp.

LSM saw their serious face and try to smile and continue the conversation...

"Let's apresentate yourselfs!"

Jin advanced and smile to her dongsaengs.

"Hi! My name is Choi Yu Jin, but call me Jin! I'm 19 years old and I'm the leader and lead vocal!"

"Hi! My name is Jeong Han Min, but call me Min and I'm 16 years old! I'm the main vocal, main dancer and maknae!" Min said.

"My name is Kim Sung Hyo, but call me Hyo and I'm 17 years old! I'm the lead vocal!" Hyo smile.

"My name is Lee Eunjin and you can call me Sky! I'm 18 and I'm the lead dancer and the main vocal!" Sky said.

"And lastly, I'm Melody Jung YunHee and call me Yunnie! I'm 18 and I'm the main rapper and the suport vocal!" Yunnie smile and saw Seohyun and Key's giggle. She try to ignore...

"Good! Now you met everyone, let's saw your dorms!" LSM said and the girls follow him.

LSM open a door and show their dorms. They was surprised. The dorms was big, brightly and very nice!

"You can start to arrume the things!" LSM smile and he out with f(x), Shinee, Snsd and Kara.

The girls was alone and they start to tidy the things. They was very excited.

"Wow, this is the great room in my life!" Han Min smile.

"Yeah! Let's read the room partners: Min and Yunnie and me, Hyo and Sky! Ok?" Jin said.

All nodded their heads and go to their rooms. In the trio room, Sky put a hers and Onew's photo. The others look at her.

"Sky unnie, do you like Onew oppa?" Hyo asked.

"No, we are just closer friends!" Sky said, and make a worry face. "Jin unnie, do you know why Luna is so cold at me?"

"No, she just said it's all ok... I really don't know..." Jin shook her head.

Suddenly, enter a 20 years beautiful girl in the dorms and smile for them.

"Hi! I'm Choi Sunyoung and I'm your manager!" she smile and all the members smile for her.

"Welcome Sunyoung! I love your hair!" Jin smile and Sunyoung smile for her.

"Thank you! You can call me Sun!" she said, kind and all nodded their heads.

They all like each other and became nice friends, found great idol friends, big dorms and a beautiful and nice manager... All was like cotton candy! Will they understand that is just the start? Have they consciouness that the complications will come?