The new girl group

아름다운 마음 Beautiful Heart (New SME Girl Group)

"So, how are the things?" Taeyeon asked, entering with the other Snsd, Shinee, F(x) and Kara.

"Well, we aren't beating JYP, YG and Cube entertainment..." LSM said, with a serious look.

All the groups gasped.

"What should we do?" Luna asked, very worried.

"We have to make another girl group... It's the only chance..." he said.

Every groups look each other...

LSM glare the Snsd members.

"And you have to traine them..."

They nodded their heads. That was a heard mission.

"We can help!" Krystal offered with a smile.

"We can help too!" Onew said.

"All the Kara members are disponible!" Hara said.

"It's great see you are worry each other... But the main train is with Snsd!" LSM said and all nodded the heads.

In JYP entertainment

"Look boss! SM entertainment will make a new girlgroup!"

"This is serious! Let's call the other companies who SM can't beat!"

All the companies come and they open the laptop... They look to the news very serious...

Kpop news:

SM Entertainment is falling down, they can't beat JYP, YG and Cube Entertainment. Lee Sooman is worry about SME's future.

There are rumors about a new band on SME called Beautiful Heart. They are looking for 5 talented beautiful girls with style, who can beat the other companies. This group will be trained by the group SNSD. This can be a big Kpop revolution.

Will LSM and the groups make the right choices? The auditions start right now? Who will be the choosen girls? Will they beat JYP, YG and Cube Entertainment? Or SME will fall down completly? This are the new Kpop news!

Shinee Shi Dae 4ever Blog

Next topic: Minyul?

"You was right! This can be serious to our companies!"

"What should we do?"

"Let's think about this better! We have to discover more about that five girls..."