Choi Yu Jin

아름다운 마음 Beautiful Heart (New SME Girl Group)

Name: Kim Yu Jin

Nickname: Jin

DOB: 02/04/1992

Age: 19

Ethnicity: Indian/Korean

Birth Place: Portugal

Personality:

Jin is a shy girl with the strangers, but she's very nice, funny and kind with her closer friends. Jin is the smartest girl in the group, and she's who makes the briliant plans in the hard seasons. She's one of the best students on her class, and she's very concentrated. She's very responsible and her dongsaengs are obedient with her, because she gives great orders. Jin is humble and she likes to praise her friends. Jin is a nice and reasonable girl, but, sometimes, she's very protector with her dongsaegs. She normaly hate to make rivals, but Seungyeon was being annoying for her, until her audition day, because she has jealous of Jin's talent.

Background:

Jin is half Indian, half Korean, but she born in Portugal like her younger sister Yoo Min. She loves to sing and dance, and she has a beautiful voice. She was a simple girl, until her mother got her an audition on SME, like birthday present. Her mother knows her talent and her dream to became a star. Before the audition, Gi Min sent her daughter to Seoul, South Korea, to live a korean normal life with the grandparents. She want her daughter to habitute to live in Seoul first. Jin never has life complications, she live in a small quiet country. But Seoul was big and very agitated. Jin took a while to get used to Seoul. She normaly help her grandmother with the house tasks and her grandfather after the work. In the audition day, she was very anxious and nervous. She was very insecure about herself, but she remember her dream and she continue.

Style: 

 images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSiqLNloyLSzNVHwv9S5lG               images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR3A9E4981-7t-Ih5E7jlq

Jin likes to wear denim shorts and a fashion t-shirt, she doesn't really like dresses. She likes to wear a medium jacket and jeans in the Fall and a cute wool or cotton jacket on the Winter. She doesn't like dresses, but she likes skirts on the Spring and tops with shorts on the Summer.

Likes: Animals, Choco Pie, Pizza, Iced tea, Books, Musics, her Computer and Stuffed animals.

Dislikes: Deep pool, onions, broccoli, cocky people, sports, sharks and snakes.

Habits: Rolling her eyes, scratch the hand, whispering her fav musics and making gestures with the hands.

Hobbies: Playing piano, singing, dancing, listening music, studing and reading.

Family:

Bhupendar Singh (father):

He is Jin's father. He's logistics manager in Samsung. He's very funny and playfull with his family. Jin think he is a little annoying, but Yoo Min loves his plays.

Choi Gi Min (mother):

She's Jin's mother. She and her husband are the directors of UBF in Portugal. She's art teacher and Jin inherited her art talent. She's very comprehensive and Jin loves to talk about her problem with her.

Choi Yoo Min (younger sister):

She's Jin's younger sister. Yoo Min likes Jin, but she's a little annoying for her. She very energetic and playfull, like her father. She's a comedian famous actress, because her parents got her a audition. They think she was very funny.

Bestfriends: Tiffany, Sooyoung and Luna

Friends: Taeyeon, Onew, Krystal, Seohyun and Sulli

Rivals: Seungyeon.

Career history:

Jin's biggest dream was being a star on SME. She start to play piano when she was 10, and start to sing when she was 11. At the 13, she start to write songs and her voice became more beautiful. Her mother loves listening her voice, but she knows her place wasn't there. Was in SME, being a star and showing her talent to the world. She saw an SME audition announcement and she sent Jin to Korea before of the audition day. After living an ordinary korean like, Jin go to the audition. She play a piano solo and sing SNSD's Honey, SHINee's Hello and f(x)'s Lachata. The judges like her voice and talent, and she pass and became a Beautiful Heart's member.

Stage name: Jin

Persona: The kind-hearted leader and The Choco Pie fanatic

The fanclub name and colour: Kind Jin 4ever || Light Blue

Position: Leader/Lead Vocal