Lee Eunjin

아름다운 마음 Beautiful Heart (New SME Girl Group)
Character name: Lee Eunjin
Nickname: Jinny/ Sky
DOB: 01/14/93
Age: 18
Ethnicity: Korean
Birth Place: Gyeonggi-do South Korea
Personality:
A very Optimistic , Kind, and Reliable choreographer of the Group. As a member of a girl group, she always thinks of being cooperative and equal to the group when it comes to their work. When she feels that the group is down or having some problems, she will fix it right away or make them happy. She always supports her Unnies in the desicions they're going to make. She's different from other members because she's the type of person who doesn't like to make some cute things. Many of her fans insisted that they what . You can't persuade her that easily. You must make a very good deal with her first before she'll do it. At one look she may look like a spoiled brat but she's really a simple girl who has a simple dream. To be a member of the BEST GIRL GROUP of her Generation.
Background:
Talents runs to the Lee family because Eunjin's mother is a music teacher and his father is a famous composer. His Oppa loves to dance. They've taught Eunjin to dance  and sing. Although they look like a happy family, things aren't seem what they seem to be. When she is 3y/o his father left them. In order for her to find him, she decided to be a star. She thought in this way she might meet his father since he's a composer. Her childhood friend, Onew helped him to pursue her dream so that's why Luna is very envious of her. Luna thinks Eunjin is only using Onew as an instrument so she'll be able to reach fame in no time. 
Style:
9O72QTA212.jpgSummer-Dresses-3.jpg
Sky loves to wear dresses, particulary the ones who has loud colours or simply some summer dresses. Sometimes, you can se her wearing skinny jeans or tank top but in the most of the time dresses.
Likes: Panda, notebooks, ballpens, cakes, chocolate, sky, black 
Dislikes: Cockroach, Waking up very early, Coffee, Pink
Habits: Biting her lips when nervous or the face of her crush is close to her, She naturally slips when someone called her name out of nowhere, being sleepy when someone wasn't talking to her after 5 minutes.
Hobbies: Playing piano, designing some clothes, dancing, singing
Family:
Lee Jeongsok: Eunjin's father. A composer of SM entertainment. Eunjin never saw him after he left so she doesn't know him that much.
Kwon Jiyeon: Eunjin's mother, a very hard working music teacher in Gyeonggi-do. She was Onew's music teacher so that's why they knew each other for the longest time. She always teach Eunjin how to play piano. She's very kind and understanding mother towards to her children. Very protective of her.
Lee Ji Eun: Eunjin's older brother, he's a very great dancer. He works as a hotelier in a five star hotel in Seoul. He hates his father for leaving them when they need him. He never wants the dream of her sister, for she'll meet the man that he despiced most.
Bestfriends: Yuri, Amber, Onew
Friends: Key, Taemin, Minho, Jessica, Krystal
Rivals: Luna
Carrer history: When she's 4 years old, her mom taught her to play the violin. Also at that time she met Onew, her mom's student. Onew taught her how to play the piano when she was 6 y/o. When she's 7 y/o her brother taught her how to dance. By the time she reached 10 y/o, Onew taught her how to compose and write some songs. When she's 14 y/o she teaches others the dances of SNSD and SHINee. On her 18th birthday, Onew surprised her and brought her to seoul to audition at SM entertainment and she met her group mates.
Stage Name: Sky (스가이)
Persona: Dance floor princess, Diva Prowess
Fanclub name and Colour: Sky's Cloud (SC) | Blue
Position: Lead Dancer, Main Vocal