Kim Seung Hyo

아름다운 마음 Beautiful Heart (New SME Girl Group)

Name: Kim Sung Hyo

Nickname: Hyo

DOB: 14th October 1994

Age: 17

Ethnicity: 100% Korean

Birth Place: Incheon, Korea 

Personality: She has a cheerful personality and the dorky one in the group. She's the one that would make everyone laugh during variety shows and if someone was to do aegyo, she would be the one. She's forever telling jokes (mostly lame) that others wouldn't know to laugh or cry at. She's also simple-minded and she's contented and satisfied very easily. However, she doesn't really know how to respond to haters, and she takes criticism very seriously. 

 Background: Her father ran away with another woman, leaving her mother with his debts. Being poor, her mother had to work really hard for her education and to repay the debts. She tried to help her mother around with the housework and thus she became very independent, thus learning to be contented with the things she own. Also, she has a younger brother, Kim Sung Hyeon, who became sad after her father left the family. Hence, she learnt to tell jokes and cheer other people up.

 Style: Likes to wear big and oversized shirts, with shorts and Converse sneakers. However, she will dress up appropriately for the right occasion, and although she hates dresses and high heels a lot, she will still wear them for formal events.

 Likes: Rainy days, reading books, photography, singing her heart out, writing in her diary. 

Dislikes: Studying, rules, being cooped at home, hypocrites and people with no compassion, sunny and scorching weather.

Habits: Schedules her day early in the morning, doesn't manage her money well, isn't punctual at all, respects authority. 

Hobbies: Singing, dancing to pop songs and listening to music.

Family: Kim Jong Hyeon (father), Park Min Rae (Mother), Kim Sung Hyeon (Younger brother).

Bestfriends: Jonghyun (SHINee), Jessica (SNSD)

Friends: Key (SHINee), Sooyoung (SNSD), Onew (SHINee).

Rivals: Goo Hara (KARA), Jung Nicole (KARA).

 Carrer history: She was known for her beautiful voice in her neighbourhood and would use it to earn money to help ease her mother's burden. One day, she decided to take vocal lessons (but paid for herself by doing odd jobs). She came across the audition poster one day and on impulse, she decided to sign up for it. In the audition, she sang to SNSD's Mistake and danced to SHINee's Love like oxygen. She passed the audition (to her great surprise), earning tears of joy from her mother.

 Stage Name: Hyo

Persona: The aegyo vocal and the powerful voice.

Your Fanclub name and colour: Hyonnies || Sunshine yellow.

Position: Lead vocal.