Jeong Han Min

아름다운 마음 Beautiful Heart (New SME Girl Group)

Name: Jeong Han Min

Nickname: Min

DOB: 12 of January 1995

Age: 16

Ethnicity: English/Korean

Birth Place: Singapore

Personality:

Min is seriously a sweet and cute girl that nobody can resist. She loves to play and have fun all the time. But, she is very strong-headed and can change to a tomboy at anytime and anywhere. Min loves to play pranks on her friends. She is soft-hearted and can forgive someone very easily. Kind of mysterious, this girl can make a guy fall head over heels for her. Yet, she don't believe in love because of her past bad relationships. Being the maknae at home, she has been spoiled quite badly by her parents and older siblings. Her dream is to be a good singer and to be famous. She is very cautious of herself now, after some bad things happen to her like, having an accidents when she was 10 and have to do an operation, falling down and have to stich her legs. She always screams when she is frustrated, angry or sometimes even happy. She asks random questions for no reason at all, do things that is unrelated to the word: normal.

Background:

She is the maknae at home and is always being protected by her parents and siblings. That's the reason why she is very spoiled and bad tempered. Got in a lot of accidents and is very caution now. When she was 10, she got in a car accident and have to do an operation. Her parents stayed at the hospital for two days and one night, not eating and sleeping. Another accident was when she was 15, she fell down and have to stich her legs, screamed till death. Min knew that she has to stich legs or she will never ever walk. She is pretty rich and is always being used by friends. Even after being cheated so amny times, her heart is still as soft like candy and forgive people very easily. Her mother died when she was 5 and her father remarried, she currently has 2 real siblings and one-half sister.

Style:

Min is a very simple girl who likes t-shirts and jeans. She wears floral dresses at the most time, but she knows how to dress up when it's a special occasion or she needs to attend a birthday party.

Likes:

Pink coloured things, food, cute stuff, love shape and pink roses.

Dislikes: 

Sea, heights, animals, fake girls and pain.

Habits:

Needs a light bulb to sleep, likes to bite her fingers when she's too serious, likes to scream when she's frustrated, angry or sometimes happy and beats people for the more random reasons.

Hobbies:

Singing in front of the mirror to practice her vocals, reading love novels, surf on the internet, shout in front of the sea and practicing dancing.

Family:

Jeong Gang Ta // 35 years old // business man

Her father is a rich business man and is always away from home. He treats Min just like any father at home but because of his constant spoiling on Min, she became very bad-tempered and stubborn.

Ahn Min Yu // 30 years old // house wife 

Min Yu is Min's biological mother and she died when she was 30 years old. Min don't really know about her biological mother and only know that she is a very responsible mother that always take care of her. 

Kwon Mi Na //  33 years old // house wife

Is Min's step-mother. Everyone thought that a step-mother is bad, just because of the fairytales. Min's step-mother is a good one and she can see it. Min hate her so much at first, because she can't believe in the fact of her biological mother is dead. After many efforts of Mi Na, Min saw that she mindurstood her step-mother.

Jeong Han Ji // 19 years old // student

Min's biological sister. Min and Han Ji are very close to each other. Min always talks to Han Ji when she has a problem on the school, being bullied and also her love relathionships. 

Jeong Han Ni // 20 years old // student

Min's biological brother. The two of them are not so close like, due to Han Ni's schedule on university.

Kwon Yuri // 22 years old // singer

Everyone knows who is she, a popular member on SNSD. Min's friends are always jealous of her and used her because they want to be more popular being friends of her. Min likes Yuri like a real sister, but she hates her after she became a SME star.

Bestfriends: Seohyun, Krystal

Friends: Yoona, Luna, Sulli

Rivals: Yuri, Minho

Carrer history:

MIn was walking at home after school and saw an advertistment about joining SME. She knew very well that her half sister is a member of SNSD in SME but she will not give up of her dream just because of her sister. So, she went to SME in the next day an auditioned. She danced and singed Goodbye Baby by Miss A at the same time, impressing the judges as not many people can sing or dance at the same time so well. She went into the finals and finally become an official trainee. Her father, after knowing the truth, tried to change Min's mind to being Yuri's rival, gave up.

Stage name: Min

Persona: Fashion Princess, The evil maknae  

Fanclub name and colour: Pinkness | Pink and White

Position: Main Vocal, Main Dancer and Maknae.