Chapter 6

OH, BABY YOU!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Right after the call, Ljoe booked a ticket back to Korea. Baekhyun sent her pictures of Ellie every birthday and he would often just delete them without looking. It was still painful for Ljoe.

For the past 4 years, all Ljoe did was drown himself at work. He worked and worked just to try and forget Chunji. But after all those years, the pain remained and it worstens when Baekhyun sends him pictures of Ellie. She's got Chunji's eyes. He was finally able to look straight through the picture and look at his daughter for the first time. He was like a little version of Chunji. Even the way she smiled, and sometimes when she calls, she talks like Chunji. Ljoe felt bad towards his daughter and for the first time, he felt excited to see her in person. 

The day came that Ljoe was going back to Korea. He informed Baekhyun and Chanyeol about what time he was probably gonna arrive. 30 minutes before Ljoe's arrival, Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Hyeonchan and Ellie made their way to the airport. 

"Baekhyun-imo, are we there yet?" Ellie kept asking Baekhyun. She was excited to see her dad for the first time! She was talking about alot of things, what she wanted to do with her dad, the things she wanted to tell him.

"When I see him come down from the plane, I'll run to him and hug him and tell him I love him!" Ellie said excitedly and hugged her teddy bear. 

 

They arrived at the airport and Baekhyun was holding Hyeonchan on one hand and holding Ellie on the other. He guided the two over the bench and made them sit down. 

"Who wants hotdog and juice?" Chanyeol said. 

"Nachos for me and Ellie please." Baekhyun said. 

"Aigoo, Baekhyun-ie eomma! Stop eating nachos already  Ellie's gonna be addicted to it too!" Hyeonchan and Chanyeol said together then laughed.

"Im addicted to it already!" Ellie said and giggled. Chanyeol brought Hyeonchan with him to buy the hotdogs and nachos so Baekhyun and Ellie were left on the bench. 

"Baekhyun-imo. When will appa be here?" Ellie asked baekhyun. She was holding on to her teddy bear which was way bigger than her. Out of all the teddy bears that were given to her, it was her favorite. On her 3rd birthday, Baekhyun gave it to her and told her it came from Ljoe since she was always eager to see her dad in person. She has seen Ljoe in pictures and in the TV. Ljoe was often interviewed on programs ever since he started his own entertainment company, following the footsteps of his brother, L. But this time, Ellie was excited to finally have the chance to see his dad in person. 

"In a while, Ellie. You'll be able to see daddy." Baekhyun said and pinched her cheeks. Chanyeol and Hyeonchan went back with Chanyeol carrying the hotdogs and the drinks while Hyeonchan carried Baekhyun and Ellie's Nachos. They started eating and chatting about alot of things. Minutes passed by just like that. Just then, someone called Baekhyun.

"Yah, can you tell me which one is Ellie and which one is Hyeonchan?" Ljoe asked.

"Ljoe-ah! Where are you?" Baekhyun replied.

"Appa?" Ellie said and jumped up with her teddy bear. Baekhyun made a hush sign to Ellie so he could hear Ljoe.

"Which one is mine,Baekhyun-ah?" Ljoe asked again. Baekhyun looked around.

"The one sitting beside me. Where the hell are you anyway? Don't just call me and ask those kind of questions like you're a stalke--" Baekhyun stopped talking and looking around when he Hyeonchan and Chanyeol were giggling already. Ellie ran to Baekhyun's back and held on to Baekhyun's pants. 

"LJOE-AH! LONG TIME NO SEE!" Chanyeol greeted Ljoe and Ljoe replied with a smile. 

"Yah, why did you even have to call me when you already knew where we were?! Long time no see, Ljoe-ah." Baekhyun said. 

"Hyeonchan-ah, do your greeting. He's a good friend of eomma and appa."Baekhyun added.

"Annyeonghaseyo. Jeoneun PARK-HYEON-CHAN imnida." Hyeonchan greeted and bowe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter