Chapter 11

OH, BABY YOU!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Everyone was busy preparing the place for Ellie's birthday. The catering service was already bringing the food. Ljoe and Chunji just wanted a simple birthday party but Baekhyun insisted. He said it was a sad thing that he wasnt available during Ellie's first birthday and it was "the boringest 1st birthday" for Ellie. Hyeonchan was such a fast learner that she was already walking around the place, grasping her father's pointer finger and dragging him everywhere. It was a really tiring thing to do but Chanyeol was smiling widely. Baekhyun and Chunji were arranging the cupcakes around the big cake on the table. There were other friends and workmates who helped in preparing the tables. Ljoe was trying to steady Ellie because he was changing her into the dress that Baekhyun gave. 
"Appa~" 
"Eung, chamkamman Ellie-ah."
"Eomma eodi?"
"Eomma? Eomma is preparing your cake. Up now. "He cheerfully carried Ellie in his arms. He walked going to the open area where the party was to be held. He was tickling Ellie's neck with kisses and Ellie's giggle could be heard all over the place, energizing the people around her. 
"Appa, Ellie down." She said as she wiggled out of Ljoe's arms. When her feet reached the ground, Ellie ran to Chunji and Baekhyun. 
"Eommaaa~" she called out to Chunji as she hugged Chunji's thigh. 

"Eung, Ellie? Go to appa, I still have to finish this with Baekhyun-imo. Okay?"

"Omo! Happy 2nd Birthday Ellie-ah~" Baekhyun greeted her. And Ellie just giggled because Chunji was shaking his thigh so Ellie would break away. 

"Ellie, what do you say?"

"Kamthahamni~da!" She said and jumped away from Chunji's thigh and went running around the place. Until Chanyeol blocked her way and made her stop and look up to him.

"Samchon. Waeyo?" She asked as she raised her hands, giving a signal for Chanyeol to carry her.

"SSSHHH. I have a secret gift for you." Chanyeol said as he carried Ellie on one hand. 

"YAAAAAAAAAH! Chanyeol-aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh~~!!! WHERE IS HYEONCHAN?!" Baekhyun shouoted.

"Wait a sec." Chanyeol said but glanced the second time at where Hyeonchan was.

"HYEONCHAN-AH HAJIMA! YAH, YAH YAH, YAH! Stay there." Chanyeol said as he ran towards Hyeonchan who was busy pulling the different plugs. 

*pulled one plug out* *lights near Baekhyun and Chunji turned off*

"YAH! ugh. Ellie, come down for a while. Samchon needs to get Hyeonchan." He said as he placed Ellie down. Hyeonchan was waaaaaaay across the pavillion where the party was held so it took Chanyeol alot of time to reach her. 

"Aigooo~ Up you go. You little rascal." Chanyeol said as he placed Hyeonchan on his shoulder and plugged it in so the lights were back. Ellie was left waiting where Chanyeol left her and she just stared at how Chanyeol was playing with Hyeonchan. Hyeonchan looked like flying, sitting on her father's shoulder. When she looked around, Ljoe was nowhere to be found. She ran to Chunji once again.

"Eomma. Appa no more." She talked as she tugged Chunji's shirt.

"What? What do you mean Appa no more?" Baekhyun answered instea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter