Chapter 13

OH, BABY YOU!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*IN CANADA*

For the past months, Ljoe was very busy and stressed but amidst all these, he's been doing a good job. Chanyeol was also doing good with the promotions of the different companies that were being handled by them.

"Mr. Lee, the meeting will be in 20 minutes. The other investors have arrived in the building." said Ljoe's secretary as he placed a coffee on his table.

"Okay. Inform Mr. Park to join us in the meeting."

"Right away." he replied and went to his desk and dialed Chanyeol's assistant's number.

Ljoe stood up and straightened his suit. He waited for his secretary to arrive and they made their way to the elevator. The elevator came to their floor and there were others who greeted Ljoe and in it was also one representative of a certain company investing on their project. The elevator door closed and Ljoe and his assistant positioned next to her.

"Annyeonghaseyo." she greeted Ljoe while she held a little girl in her arms.

"Annyeonghaseyo." Ljoe greeted back with a slight bow.

"Correct me if Im wrong, but do you happen to be the representative for SM Entertainment Company from Korea?" asked Shade, Ljoe's assistant.

"Yes. My name's Victoria Song. Im one of the managers of the idols in our company who will be joining the Christmas concert."

Shade just nodded and smiled.

"Let's go, Shade." Ljoe said when the elevator door opened. Victoria and the little girl followed behind them along with other company workers.

They got inside the conference room and saw that the seats left untaken were Ljoe's and Victoria's. Chanyeol was already there and he just bowed slightly to acknowledge Ljoe.

"Looks like everyone is here early. Let's start." Ljoe announced.

The meeting started with everyone stating which company they were there for.

"Lee Byunghun. Vice Chairman of the Fields Industries and son of the current CEO of the company."

"Park Chanyeol. Head of the Promotions department for all companies in the Field Industries."

"Victoria Song. Representative of the ---"

"eomma.. Eommaaa." she was cut off when her little girl peeked in the conference room.

"Ella!"  Everyone errupted in laughter and she bowed to apologize. She hurriedly went to the door and got her baby.

"Let's move on." Ljoe said and next person spoke.

Although the introductions went on, Ljoe couldn't get over the little girl's name. Ella... Ellie. It reminded him of his own and he couldnt help but listen to what Victoria was saying to her kid.

"Ella, eomma is currently in a meeting. You promised me you'd behave." she whispered, but loud enough for Ljoe to hear.

"But you promised me patbingsu while waiting for you right?"

PATBINGSU.. ELLA.. Everything felt connected to Ellie. He remembered just making patbingsu for Ellie to stop her from crying when Chunji went for grocery shopping. The first syllables of their names were the same and the way Victoria comforted Ella by rubbing her back was similar to Chunji comforting Ellie by lying Ellie's head on her shoulder while carrying her and rubbing her back.

"Bring the kid some ice cream so we can start the meeting. Will that be suffice, Ms. Song?" Ljoe asked and Ella answered him.

"Yes PLEAAAATHH."

The other assistants went out to give her ice cream and Victoria went back to her seat.

"Im so sorry for causing trouble. Im Victoria Song from SM Entertainment." she said and the meeting started. Ljoe coudn't concentrate in the meeting as he watched the little Ella eat her ice cream happily. Several decisions and agreements were made and the meeting was adjourned early since they started early. He went to Ella who finished all the ice cream just five minutes after the meeting started.

"Kamsahamnida, Ajjushi. For the ice cream."

"It's nothing. What's your name again?" Ljoe said and knelt down on one knee to level with the kid's height.

Victoria was still talking with Chanyeol since he used to work at the same company and they both used to be idols.  Ella was looking at her mom as if asking permission to say her name to the ajjushi who gave her ice cream.

"It's okay. I'm not a bad guy. I made those eonnies give you ice cream right? Your mom and I are also working together for now."

"Okay.. My name is Song Ella."

"How old are you?"

"I'm already

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter