Chapter 1

OH, BABY YOU!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After the wedding and their honeymoon in Bali, Chunji stayed in Korea to continue looking after his flower shop while Ljoe needed to go to Canada and work in his father’s company. But of course Chunji wasn’t lonely. Baekhyun spent all his time in the flower shop. He would talk about how protective Chanyeol was because of the baby. Yes, Baekhyun and Chanyeol are gonna have a baby! They got married months after Chunji and Ljoe and now, Baekhyun was carrying their honeymoon baby! Baekhyun never leaves the shop until Chanyeol comes and picks him up. Their music business was getting big so Chanyeol needed to work all day. Seeing how Chanyeol was so protective to Baekhyun, being there to assist Baekhyun when he’s not feeling good, Chunji started feeling jealous and missed Ljoe so much.

“Yah! What are you blankly staring at?” Baekhyun  said as he took a seat again after opening the door for Chanyeol.

“Aniya.. I was just… I just… I miss Ljoe so much.” Chunji replied.

Chanyeol smiled and said “ Oh yeah! I forgot.” He looked at Baekhyun and continued “ Yeobeo, can you wait a little more? I need to go somewhere. I’ll be killed if I don’t go. Wait here okay?” he said.

“Wait, what do you mean killed?!”

“Hahaha! It was a joke! Don’t worry. I’ll come back alive.” Chanyeol replied and caressed Baekhyun ‘s tummy.

“Hyeonchan-ah, appa will be back. Be kind to eomma, stop kicking in there.”

“Hyeonchan?” Chunji asked.

“Oh, we already thought of her name. It’s a combination of my name and Chanyeol ‘s name.” Baekhyun said as cheerfully as he always been.

“Chunji-ah, I’ll be back okay? I’ll put my two angels into your hands.” Chanyeol patted Chunji ’s shoulder and made his way out. Baekhyun waved goodbye and when Chanyeol went out of sight, he leaned in and whispered to Chunji.

“Chunji, have you tried it with Ljoe?”

“What ‘IT’ are you talking about, Baekhyun-ah?” Chunji said trying to suppress a laugh. He wasn’t a middle school kid so of course he knew what Baekhyun meant by the ‘it’ word.

“ You know… that thing married people do.” Then they both burst out laughing.

“You naughty Baekhyun. Aigooo.” Chunji said while laughing.

“No, what I meant was ‘what’s the use of having your honeymoon in Bali if you weren’t gonna do it’?”

“And why do I even have to tell you the details of my honeymoon?” Chunji said with one of his eyebrows raised.

“Uhm, simply because I’m your friend? And I’ve been here to entertain you and listen to your ‘I miss Ljoe’ monologues and I never gave a damn when my husband kissed you when you fell into the pool, and I helped you get back together with Ljoe when we had our MT at Jeju and—“

“Okay, I’ve heard enough reasons.  We did it okay?” Chunji said shyly.

“Well, did you check?”

“Check what?”

Baekhyun lightly tapped his tummy and Chunji got what he meant.

“It’s impossible, Baekhyun! Don’t be ridiculous.”

“Let’s just check!” Baekhyun held up PT strips. Chunji couldn’t do anything but sigh and follow his friend to the restroom.    

*FAAAAAST FORWARD*

“I told you, didn’t I? It’s impossible.” Chunji said.

“You know what? Your words are supposed to sound like you won something but instead you sound like someone died.” Baekhyun said teasingly.

“Whatever. Help me close the shop. It’s closing time.”

They moved the flowers, that were displayed outside, inside and locked the door. Chanyeol knew how to get to the house and the indoor garden without passing through the main entrance so they didn’t worry much. The house was just built because Ljoe didn’t want Chunji to go home all alone to the apartment during closing time since he knew that he needed to go back to Canada. Baekhyun took a se

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter