Chapter 8

OH, BABY YOU!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Please. I've been doing everything I can. I'll do more if you want me to. Just don't destroy my career." he said.

"You know what? It's almost a year ever since they got married. I heard Chunji's even pregnant. You haven't been doing your work properly." she replied.

"I've been trying. I'll work harder." he pleaded

"Make sure you do. Cause if you don't you know I'm just a click away from sending that article to all the reporters I know and you'll be going down." she said and walked out of the room.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Yeobeoseyo?"

"Ne?"

"I'm calling to let you know that you're my last hope."

"For what? Another lovelife problem huh?"Niel said.

"Who else do I call? You're the best love guru in town, they say."

"Of course I am. Now, tell me what's the problem."

"It's not really my problem but it kinda became mine. I know about someone who wants to destroy my friends' relationship. And I don't know what to do." 

"Do what you think is right."

"It's not that simple. If I side with anyone of them, the other side's gonna get hurt. I dont want that to happen. They're both my friends." 

"You know what? You're such a good friend. Wait, are you talking about Ljoe and Chunji?!" he said.

"How did you know?!" 

"I know about Luna and L. Im hanging up. I need to go somewhere." 

*end call* 

______________________________________________________

It was just an ordinary day for Chunji and Ljoe. Chunji woke up early and prepared breakfast. He tended to the flowers and displayed some of them on the shop. While Chunji was up and about, Ljoe was snoring his away since he was up all night, working. Just before he went back to Korea, his new entertainment company was opened and many things were to be done. E-mails were coming non-stop and Ljoe needed to approve some documents. It was really hard to work away from his office but he didn't have any choice since he can't leave Chunji all alone, especially because he was pregnant. 

Chunji was in the shop and he was preparing some flowers to be displayed. He was so focused in  arranging the flower so he didn't look at the door. A few minutes later, the bell on the door rang so he looked up and greeted.

"Annyeonghaseyo." Chunji said as he raised his head to look at the costumer. But to his shock, the costumer hugged him.

"Chog

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter