He's an angel forever

OH, BABY YOU!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Riding a time machine with author-nim back when Ellie was still in Chunji's womb*

It was already months since Chunji was pregnant and he wanted to go to Japan. Ljoe really cant resist his wife so the next day, they went to their OB so they can confirm if Chunji was allowed to travel. 

"He can. The baby and the mother is strong so they can travel. Just make sure you take your vitamins and drink your maternity milk. When are you leaving?" the OB said with a smile.

"We still haven't bought tickets but I want to leave by next week." Chunji said excitedly while rubbing his tummy.

"Okay, since you're going overseas, Im gonna refer you to an OB there in japan. She's a good friend of mine and her clinics can be easily found." the OB said as she got  a call card and gave it to us. 

"I'll call her in advance to let her know." she said 

"Thanks,doc." Ljoe said and stood up.

"Kamshamnida, seonsaengnim." Chunji said as he stood up and took the piece of paper that the OB gave him.

"No problem. You'll need more of the supplements you have since you'll be going overseas. Good luck to both of you. Enjoy your vacation!" the OB greeted the two of them and they made their way out of the clinic.

LJOE'S POV

 OFF TO JAPAN!!

The plane landed and the flight attendant was saying their 'welcome to Japan speech.' I've prepared alot of things here in japan without Chunji knowing. Last year, I've planned and designed a house for my family. It was in a peaceful place in fukuoka,japan, near the house that my parents made so we could visit every summer or just everytime we need to refresh.

I was about to leave my place but then I noticed Chunji was still fast asleep on his seat.

"Yeobeo. The plane already landed. We have to get off." I said as I rubbed his arm to gently wake him up. He opened his eyes and smiled at me.

"We're at Japan already?"

"Eung. Come on now." I said as I assissted him to get up. His tummy was getting bigger and we were both excited and scared that our baby is near to meeting us,

We went out the waiting area and found the driver and chauffer I'd assigned to fetch us from the airport.

"Good Afternoon, sir." he said in japanese. I guess I have to reply in Japanese. But right before I could talk, Chunji replied to the driver.

"Can we go fast? I'm really tired and I want to rest." I was shocked when I heard him speak fluent Japanese.

"Yes. I'll try my best. Have you booked a hotel, Mr. Lee?" now he's speaking in english! SERIOUSLY. HOW DID THIS MAN END UP JUST BEING MY COMPANY DRIVER WHEN HE'S SO KNOWLEDGEABLE ABOUT ALOT OF LANGUAGES??!

"No, Let's head to the new family house." I replied.

"Current location: airport. Fetch. Mr. Lee Byunghun and wife. Destination: fukouka family house." The driver murmured on the radio and somebody on the other line replied 'copy'.

"Family house? The one where your family went to during vacation?" Chunji asked.

"You'll see." 

After they loaded the baggages, we went in the car and it zoomed us to the high way. The driver followed just as Chunji wanted. But as the we go further in the city, the neighborhood became quieter and quieter since we were already approaching the lands that our family owned. And I guess from seeing tall buildings to seeing grasses and trees is a very big transition for Chunji that he suddenly leaned on my shoulder and he fell asleep. He was sleeping soundly. The car came to a halt and the chauffer speaked.

"We have arrived the family house, Mr.Lee." 

"Unload the baggages and make sure the maids help in preparing and putting things in the house."

"Right away."

I gently rubbed Chunji's arm to slowly wake him up. Ever since he was pregnant, he wasn't much of a morning person anymore. 

"Yeobeo, we're here!" I whispered excitedly to his ear. His eyebrows scrunched and he slowly opened his eyes, still looking annoyed.

"WHAT?" He said firmly.

"We're here. We need to get off the car." I replied, slightly smiling.

He looked outside and his eyes grew wide and he gasped. 

"Ljoe where is this place? It's beautiful! " he said excitedly, as if all the annoyed feels were lost. He went down the car without even asking help from me. 

"Yah, be careful!" I shouted when I saw him running around the fountain at the front part of the house.I went after him and hugged him. He was so happy, I could feel it.

"Do you like it?" I said, hoping to get a positive response from him. I've worked for this house for a year and a half! 

"Eung! What more if I see the inside? Kaja~" he replied and pulled my arm. We went inside and Chunji let out a gasp.

"OMOOOO!! It's so beautiful! Who owns this house, Ljoe-ah?"

"It's yours."

"What do you mean?" Chunji stopped looking around and looked at me.

"It's yours. I made it for the family. I designed it according to what you like."

"YEOBEO GOMAWOOOOO! WANJEON SARANGHAE." he said and hugged me.

After a few more moments of exploring the three story house, we decided to take a rest and went to the master's bedroom. He eventually fell asleep, showing that he was really tired. 

After a few minutes, I woke up to the vibrating sound of my phone and my eyes opened as soon as I read who was calling.

"Hello Dad?"

"Ljoe, are you in japan?"

"Yes Dad. Do you need something?"

"Maybe? Oh, but first, do YOU guys need something?"

"So far we have everything we need."

"Well, I need you to represent the company in a conference meeting with the Yokohama Group of Companies. I was supposed to go but I cant. You see? Your noona is sick and I need to take care of some things in the company she's holding for her.Is it okay, son?"

"Yeah, just tell noona get well soon. What time is the conference?"

"2pm in the afternoon. The time it'll end is still undetermined."

"Okay. I'll tell Chunji when he wakes up. Uhm dad? I got questions..." I said with a a little bit of hesitation.

"Sure. What is it?"

"What do you do when mom wants something when she was pregnant?"

"Give it to her. But there are times when I cant give it to her and she just smiles. So I guess you just have to give it when she's not in the mood. Is Chunji craving something?" Dad replied almost laughing.

"No. Not yet. But he tends to get in a really bad mood when he wakes up in the morning, and when he wants something, I NEED to give it to him or else he's bawl his eyes out OR THROW THINGS AT ME."

"Well, you cant go to war without a weapon AND SHIELD."

"What war? Which weapon?" I asked all confused of what my dad was talking about.

"War, when Chunji's hormones are OUT OF CONTROL.You need a weapon, which is your BRAIN. And a person as a shield."

"PERSON?!"

"Usually, pregnant women stop their tantrums when there are other people around." 

"Oh okay! Thanks dad!"

"Youre welcome. Bye!"

"Bye!"

*end call*

It's nice to have those kind of conversations with dad. It's been a while since we've chatted. A person shield... THAT EMOTIONAL VOCAL IS HERE IN JAPAN! Well, I could use some help from a friend. Without second thoughts, I dialed Niel's number.

"Ne~ yeobeoseyooooo~" he answered

"Niel, I have a mission for you."

"Im currently on my way back to the hotel from a fanmeeting. Im tired hyuuuuuung~"

"Palli wa~ Eung? Gomawo. Bye!" I said and ended the call. He'll be doing good as a human shield.

CHUNJI'S POV

I woke up to the smell of garlic being stirred in a pan and it really irritated me.

"LJOOOOEEEE-AAAAAH!"

"Oh? Mwo?" Ljoe replied as he hurriedly went out of the restroom drying his hair with a towel.

"That garlic smell!"

"OH! SORRY, BABE.." he said and got the house phone.

"Please dispose that. Chunji doesn't  like the smell of the garlic." he said to the phone and sat next to me. 

"Ljoe, please. Don't come near me. Your perfume is so strong." I said and pinched my nose close. He just laughed at me, pinched my cheeks. But before he went out of the room, he looked back, leaned in and kissed my cheek.

"Sorry. Love you, babe." He smiled and went out. Thank god I married this hot, caring and lovely Ljoe. 

LJOE'S POV

I went out of he room and went to the kitchen. I saw the maids spraying air freshener all over the house.

"Im really sorry I didn't tell you guys a head of time." I said as I sat down and poured myself coffee.

"Let me do that, sir." one maid said and got the jar out of my hands. 

"It's alright, Mr.Lee. You have helped us a lot and it's our time to pay you and your family back."

"It was a pleasure helping you guys out. Please prepare fruits. Chunji doesnt like to eat without fruits okay?" I said and went to put on the apron.

I was about to whip something  up full of vegetables but Chunji came and requested his lunch.

"Yeobeo can I just eat fruits for lunch?" 

"But that's not gonna be enough for you and Ellie."

"I'll eat lots and lots and lots and lots of fruits. I don't want anything cooked." 

"Well, It's gonna be okay, I guess?" I replied and gave more fruits to the maids preparing it.

"Oh, yeah, Chunji-ah, I've gotta go to a company meeting. I need to attend since my sister is sick. Is it gonna be okay?"

"Uhuh. But you gotta promise me that we'd be going out tomorrow."

"Okay. I promise. I gotta go and prepare. The meeting's at 2 o'clock."

"Okay. You gotta hurry up."

After a while of preparing, I was all ready and the driver prepared the car.

"Yeobeo, you have to go now. You'll be late." I heard Chunji say from downstairs.

"I'll be down there in a bit."

I walked down the stairs and saw Chunji watching a movie with the house maids. It was a good thing that some house maids were Koreans, Chunji was able to be comfortable around them after a few chats at lunch. I went near the sofa he was sitting on and kissed his head to bid him goodbye.

"Im going. I'll be back as soon as the meeting ends."
He looked up to me and smiled.
"Araseo. Be careful." He said and went back to watching the movie.

The driver got hold of the suitcase I brought, just in case Im gonna bring papers when

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter