KyungSoo - 7

She's My First Love

7

It was the next day that I really opened my eyes and realized my surroundings. The minute Dasom and I walked through the entrance gate almost everyone turned to stare at us, mostly at Dasom. Rumors and insults were instantly spat towards her and some at me.

 

"Look, thats the freak that Hwa Seon and her friends were talking about."

 

"I heard she always moves schools because no one likes her."

 

"She's such a fake with her fake personality."

 

"You can't fool us! We can see right through your plastic face !"

 

"I heard she had with KyungSoo, thats why hes so nice to her."

 

"She must be really good in bed then."

 

My blood boiled and I clenched my hands into fists, ready to beat up the kid that said the vulgar insult, "Yah! Bwoh??! Say that again!" I lifted up my fist, but Dasom held back my arm and shook her head, "Don't, there is no point. Just ignore them." I looked at her and she gave me a small smile. My shoulders relaxed and I nodded. She's right, people like him and the others just aren't worth it...right? I don't know how she could have withstood all the students insulting her everyday, but that just meant Dasom was a very strong person. I intertwined my fingers with hers' and we continued talk in a low voice only for us to hear.

 

I really thought we could get through it all until the school year ends, there was only 2 weeks left, but it just got worse everyday. The insults became more malicious and things began to get physical.

 

While Dasom was walking to her locker a group of girls and boys teamed up on her. "Where do you think you're going?" A boy said blocking her path to the lockers.

"You don't belong here." A girl pushed her back making her stumble.

 

"Yahh!" I screamed and ran over to them, "What do you think you're doing?!"

 

I put my arm around Dasom's waist to protect her, "who do you think you are to do that to her?!" I glared at them in rage and my hands clenched into fists. I was ready to take them down.

 

"Why don't you get lost?" A deep voice spoke up, we all turned to look at who it was and it was none other then Bang Yong Guk, the leader of B.A.P, one of Kingka groups.

 

"Not today buddy." I spat, ready to lurch at him, but a hand held onto my shoulder and I turned around to see Kris, and the rest of my friends.

"Need help?" Kris smirked and nodded at the crowd that was slowly piling towards us. I nodded and looked at Dasom, she had a worried look on her face, her eyebrows were scrunched together and she tightly clutched onto my arm. I smiled at her and then looked at Sehun, "take her somewhere safe for me."

Sehun sternly nodded and dragged Dasom away as she didn't want to leave me. My friends stood next to me and the rest of B.A.P showed up along with B2ST, the 2nd Kingka group. All together there was 12 of them, Bang Yong Guk, Kim Him Chan, Jung Dae Hyun, Yoo Young Jae, Moon Jung Up, Zelo, Yoon Doo Joon, Jang Hyun Seung, Yang Yo Seob, Yong Jun Hyung, Lee Gikwang, and Son Dong Woon.

 

"Lets take this to the roof." Yong Guk sneered, then turned to look at the unnecessary crowd, "the rest of you go back to class. If the teachers notice every one missing, they'll get in our way." The rest of the students were obviously disappointed that they couldn't see the fight, but they walked back to their classes either way.

 

We all ran up the stairs towards the school's roof and would throw each other glares from time to time. Zelo pushed Tao to the side as we turned to take another flight of stairs and caused him to slip on a step making him fall on one knee, banging onto the edge of the steps.

 

"Little bastard!" I heard Tao sneer. I slammed the door to the roof wide open and walked to one side of the roof with my guys while BAP and B2ST walked to the other side.

 

Yong Guk stood in front of the Kingkas and scoffed, "Who are you guys suppose to be anyway?"

 

After a pause Suho spoke up next to me, "E-EXO, We're called EXO!"

 

Doo Joon and Yong Guk looked at each other and back at us, then mockingly chuckled, "EXO? What lame is that, did you just make that up?"

 

"..............................................."

"........................................"

".................................."

 

"Seriously?! PUHAHAHAAHAA!" BAP AND B2ST bursted out laughing like hyenas with their heads thrown back and hands to their stomach. After a few seconds they stopped laughing and stared at us dead serious.

 

"So why are you protecting the girl?" Himchan asked curious. I shoved my hands into the pockets of my pants and stared at him, "because she's someone I want to protect." Dong Woon scoffed and pretended to barf, "you're certainly a little cheeseball aren't you?" He nodded towards my friends, "what about them? I don't see them around her, why are they here."

 

"A friend of KyungSoo's is a friend of ours. We're not going to let you hurt her." Suho spoke with confidence.

 

Yong Guk cracked his knuckles and smirked, "you guys are really stupid. If everyone hates that little freak girl, im sure theres a reason. It seems the only people that like her is you. Is she good, her ?"

 

Thats it. "Go to hell, piece of !" I ran towards Yong Guk and punched him square in his face. He almost fell back, but he found his balance  touched the corner of his lip. Blood.

 

"You'll pay for that!" All the guys came at me and next thing I knew my friends came charging too and the fight began.

Baekhyun took on Him Chan, Suho fought Young Jae, Kris was against Jung Up and Doo Joon, I was up against at Yong Guk, Tao was attacking Jun Hyung and Dong Woon, Chen and Luhan went against Gi Kwang, Kai lunged at Dae Hyun, Xiumin was hitting YoSeob, Lay and Chanyeol went after Hyun Seung and Zelo.

 

I threw a punch at Yong Guk but he grabbed my fist and whammed my face causing my head to whip to the side. I shook my head and a sudden rush of adrenaline ran through my body. I growled at Yong Guk and uppercutted him and kicked his rib cage causing him to groan in pain. To my side, Tao smashed Jung Hyung's and Dong Woon's head together and side kicked Young Jae who was about to knee Suho's stomach. I didn't notice the rest of my surroundings, all I did was beat the living hell out of  Yong Guk, but I did have my fair share of injuries.

 

The fight was put to an abrupt stop when the roof door slammed open and the principle along with a few teachers walked in and shouted, "STOP THIS INSTANCE!!"

 

We all froze in our spots and I looked at the rest of EXO, they were all either limping, holding onto their stomach, or leaning onto each other, but compared to them BAP and B2ST looked worse, they were on the ground groaning, unable to get up. Principal Lee looked infuriated, his face was tomato red and he practically exploded in rage, "DID THIS SCHOOL TEACH YOU TO GO AROUND FIGHTING EACH OTHER?! You come here to learn and to be educated, not go around beating others to the pulp! You have no right and I mean NO RIGHT to be fighting each other, no matter what the reason! If you have a problem you come to me! I want all of you to get back into my office, NOW!!"

I helped Kai up since he hurt his ankle pretty bad and the rest of EXO followed me while B2ST AND BAP tried to get up to their feet.


 

After scolding us some more Mr. Lee had called all our parents and there I was sitting down with the rest of EXO, B2ST, and BAP avoiding our parents deadly stare that bore at the back of our heads.

 

"Are you crazy? Is this how I raised you?!" Baekhyun's mom hit the back of his head obviously furious, "you're not a kid anymore! Act like a mature young man!" Baekhyun stayed silent and bowed his head, "I'm sorry mom..."

 

Doo Joon laughed at him, but his mother pinched his ear and he yelped in pain, "Ow! Ow! Mom, I did wrong! I'm sorry, it won't happen again!" He cried out while holding onto his red ear. His mom rolled her eyes feeling outrageous, "you're lucky that I came instead of your father." She hissed.

 

After a while of talking about our consequences, the principle came to the conclusion of letting us go just this once and only be suspended for 3 days. I was just happy that he didn't bring up Dasom even though he knew she was the main reason why we started fighting, I didn't want her to get in trouble with her parents just because of me.

 

Mr. Lee gave us a look of disappointed and sighed, "Alright, this parent meeting is over. I'm sorry for all the parents that had to cut work to come here. I just hope your sons don't do this again, you may leave my office."

 

All of our parents immediately left while I slowly walked out with the rest of EXO. "I'm sorry guys, I guess I wasn't thinking and I ended up getting you guys in trouble." I apologized to them because it was partly my fault, but I definitely don't regret the fight, because I was fighting for Dasom.

"Its alright, we always have each other's back. We're are one afterall." Suho smiled and patted my shoulder.

 

"Sehun just texted me, he said he walked Dasom home, but she's worried sick for you." Tao said. I took out my phone from my bag and saw that I had 9 missed calls and 13 text messages from Dasom, all of them asking if I was ok. My friends told me to go ahead and check up on her and that they could take care of themselves, I appreciatively thanked them and made my way home to call Dasom.  

 

"KyungSoo? What happened? Are you ok?!"

 

"Yea, I'm fine. Wonderful actually." I looked at the mirror and noticed my jaw and eye slowly bruising, and my rib still hurt a bit.

 

"Don't lie to me! You got me worried sick, you shouldn't be fighting! Especially if its against the two Kingka groups..." Dasom scolded me, she was disappointed in me, but for some reason I liked it.

 

"You know I only want to protect you, it doesn't matter that I lost. I wanted to send out a message to everyone at school that they shouldn't mess with you."

 

"Lost? What exactly happened? Did you get caught?!" Dasom asked outraged, I chuckled and looked into my closet with my phone still pressed against my ear, "We just got suspended for 3 days, no biggy."

 

"No biggy? 3 days is a lot!...I won't be able to see you..."

 

"Impossible, lets go out on a date right now." I suggested, a surge of confidence took over me. Dasom's end was quiet for a while, but she eventually spoke up, "date? We're going on a date?" Her voice became soft and timid.

 

"15 minutes. I'll be near your house in 15 minutes."



 

 

A/N: Hi guys! I'm sorry, but im really tired, so I didn't edit it, I get tired and sleepy so easily you have no idea. I'm sorry if this story isn't turning out to be how you'd like, but I'd like to say thanks to those that are reading my story. Thank you :)

Read, Comment, Subscribe, and Enjoy