KyungSoo - 4

She's My First Love

Important A/N: EXO's Kris - I'm sure most of you guys heard about Kris's lawsuit to terminate his contract with SM. I don't exactly stand on a side, but I just want everyone to know I support EXO whether they are 11 or 12. Most importantly, I'll still include Kris in my stories. I've actually planned to write an EXO series, a story for each member. Kyungsoo is the first one (obviously lol). EXO FIGHTING!



4

"I didn't see you this morning," I said to Dasom a bit upset, we were walking to our 2nd class during passing period.

"I'm sorry, I forgot to tell you," she grinned, "a group of girls invited me to eat breakfast with them and I guess I just got too excited." She looked a lot more bubbly than usual and I realized that the only person she spent time with was me. She didn't have any girl-friends. No wonder she was so excited.

"Thats great! I'm happy for you!" I lightly chuckled and roughled the top of her head. She glared at me as she fixed her hair, I couldn't help but smile. She hated it whenever I messed up her hair, but I loved teasing her. She was just too cute. 

I dropped her off at her class and went to mine with a smile plastered on my face as usual.


"Kyung Soo oppa!" A high pitched voice squealed my name and I slightly winced from the sound, knowing who the voice belonged to. Kim Hwa Seon, the school's head queenka. She ran to the middle of the classroom and sat right next to me. Did I ever mention how much I dreaded this class? I'll give you a hint, it's not because of the subject or the teacher.

Hwa Seon clung onto my left arm and I tried to politely pull away, but her cat like claws didn't budge. Talk about invading personal space.

"Um, thats actually someone's seat that you're sitting o   "

"Its ok oppa!" She blurted, "I'm sure that person wouldn't mind anyways."

She battered her lashes at me and smiled, "Oppa, you've been quite happy these past few months, mind telling me why?" 

Since when did my happiness matter to her? Geez, where the hell is the teacher when you need him? I decided to ignore her, until she mentioned Dasom's name.

"Is it because of Dasom?" She asked, her glossy lips were still curled into a twisted smile, but her eyes had a dark glint to them. Kind of gave me goosebumps.

"How do you know Dasom?" I questioned her. She flipped her hair aside and giggled, "oh you know, mutual firends. She seems like a nice girl, wouldn't want anything to happen to her..." 

What's that suppose to mean?

Just then, Mr. Park walked into the classroom and Hwa Seon let go of me. Before she went back to her orginal seat, she deviously smiled, "Oppa, you should take good care of her." 

Weird..

Besides my odd conversation with Hwa Seon, everything else seemed to go by perfectly normal. Until it was lunch.

"Dasom, you don't look so well, are you ok?" I asked Dasom, full of concern in my voice. She looked so tired and pale.

"I-I'm ok, I just feel a bit dizzy thats all." She weakly smiled at me and drank what was left of her water bottle.

"Maybe I should take you to the nurse," I stood up but she shook her head, "Kyung Soo, can we...just talk?" She pleaded me with her frowning eyebrows and hazel eyes. I nodded and sat back down across from her.

"I feel...happy, when you talk to me," She confessed, "I'm already feeling better." I automatically smiled and reached across the table to hold her hand, "me too."


It was the second to last class of the day and I was sitting at the back of the room with Sehun, Kai, and Suho. 

"Hyung, since when were Dasom and the queenkas friends?" Sehun asked. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion, "friends? They're friends?"

"Apparently, since this morning," Suho stated, "I saw them eating breakfast together."

"WHAT?!" My eyes widened like saucers and I almost chocked on my food, "Those were the girls she was talking about?!"

"Hyung..." Kai looked at me worried, "the queenkas are bad news. They wouldn't randomly 'befriend' Dasom without a motive."

"T-They wouldn't do something to her, right?" I doubtingly asked.

"I don't know hyung, Dasom looked kind of sick when I saw her during class today.." Sehun said.

I thought she was just dizzy...

I jolted up from my seat and ran out of the class like my life depended on it. Please be ok Dasom.

I ran through the hallway to get to her class and almost knocked a girl over, but I stopped just in time, to realize the girl was Dasom. She looked up at me exhausted. Her face was pale like a ghost, beads of sweat formed on her forehead, and her lips had a light purple color.

"Kyung Soo..." She breathed and tried to reach out for me. I panicked and rushed over to her, but her limp legs gave out and just as she was about to collapse, I caught her in my arms. "Dasom? Dasom?!" I yelled out her name, but she wouldn't answer me! My whole body went numb and my eyes glistened with tears. I need to get her to the hospital!

"Kyung Soo!" A familiar voice shouted, I whipped my head around and it was Suho. He ran to me and I saw him holding his car keys. "Hurry! Get in my car and I'll drive her!" I nodded and swiftly lifted Dasom up in my arms and we sprinted to Suho's car. 

"We need to step on it hyung!" I cried. After about 7 minutes, we finally found the ER and a few paramedics rushed towards me with a gurney. I gently laid Dasom down and a bunch of paramedics asked me questions as they checked her vital signs.

"Sir, do you know what happened to her?" One of the paramedics asked. "I-I'm not exactly sure, we were in school and-and she got sick an hour or two after uh, uh, breakfast!" I stumbled all over my words as I tried to rack up any information, but in reality I didn't know what the queenkas actually did to her. Oh my god, Dasom! How can this happen to her?? How did I not see this coming?? I felt myself losing control and I started to heave rapidly and my arms became cold and sweaty. I looked at the paramedic with frightening eyes and she assured me that everything was going to be fine. But how does she know that? What if Dasom isn't going to be alright??

The paramedics took Dasom into an emergency care room and I couldn't seem to believe what was happening. 

"Kyung Soo, look you need to calm down right now. At this rate you're going to be in the hospital too with a panic attack!" Suho straightened me out and I tried my best to listen to him, "Hyung, what do I do?"

"Look, theres nothing we can do besides sitting down and waiting for the doctor's statement on her condition ok?" I nodded and sat down next to him, but I couldn't fully calm down. How could I when she was in critical condition??

I looked at the ER door anxiously, "please be ok..."

 



A/N: Read, Comment, Subscribe, and Enjoy :)