KyungSoo - 9

She's My First Love

9


My parents took away my phone a few hours ago. They aren't home right now, so I stole it back real quick. - Dasom <3

What? Why do they want to take it again? - Kyung Soo

They somehow found out about your fight with BAP and B2ST. They said principle Lee told them I was the reason... - Dasom <3

For a few minutes I just layed on my bed looking at her text message, I didn't know what to say, I didn't want her to feel like she was to blame for everything. My phone vibrated with a text message from her.

Did you get hurt alot? I'm sorry. - Dasom <3

I was going to reply with no, but I got another message.

I got ta go. Parients bak. - Dasom <3

I can tell it was an abrupt message due to her typos. I sat up on my bed and heaved a sigh, "What is there to do?" Just then the door bell rang followed by loud knocking. I walked out of my room, jogged down the stairs, and barely opened the door when it suddenly got pushed wide open making me stumble back.

"Hyung!"

"Yah! We haven't been here in a while!"

"Kyung Soo-ah!"

All 11 of the exo members barged in and plopped themselves onto my couch. I closed the door and turned to look at them, flabbergasted. 

"What are you guys doing here?" I asked. Sehun had his arms on Tao's shoulder, "We came here to crash your house, duh!" He rolled his eyes and then stood up with a grin, "I smell ramyun!" 

"Ramyun?!" 

"Did you just say ramyun?!" All of them stood up at once and ran towards the kitchen. "Y-yah! I made that for myself! For me!" I shouted in alarm and ran after them and then froze by the kitchen entrance in shock, "seriously?!"

They all gobbled up the ramyun like little monsters.

Sehun, Tao, and Kai rubbed their stomach, "Hyung, that was the bes ramyun ever!"

"Yeah! It was really good!" Baekhyun exclaimed, a piece of noodle was stuck on the side of his cheek. 

"But that was for me..." I muttered, a bit upset.

"Thanks KyungSoo!" Kris patted my shoulder and went to the restroom. The maknaes nodded along gleefully and helped themselves to my pc to play games. Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Suho, and Lay sat down by the TV to find a movie to watch.

"Kyung Soo-ah, do you want to go play soccer with us?" Xiumin and Luhan hyung asked. I shook my head, "Nah, you guys can go ahead." 

"Alright, don't say we didn't invite you next time!" Luhan hyung ruffled my hair and headed outside with Xiumin hyung. 

 

I was about to head back into my room when Lay hyung put on my favorite movie, "Titanic." YES!

"Move over, I want to watch it too!" I sat down on the couch, squeezing myself between Baekhyun and Chanyeol. 

About two and a half hours later, we came to Jack's tragic ending and by that time all the guys had huddled around the couch intently watching along.

"Jack, the boat. Jack, there's a boat." Rose shakes Jack's cold hands, but he doesn't even move an inch. His body is icy cold to the tips of his sightly frozen hair strands.

"NNNOOOOO!!!!" Chanyeol crieds, "JACK! Wake up Jack!!" 

"This isn' happening!" Kris sobbed in his hands, "sad romance is not my style!" The rest of the members silently sobbed with red eyes and dried tears on their cheeks. 

"I'll never let you go Jack..." Rose kisses Jack's hand one last time and then lets him go, sinking deeper into the North Atlantic Ocean.

"NNNNNOOOOO! SHE LET HIM GO!! WHHYY??!!" Baekhyun finally broke down and cried onto Tao's shoulder, "It's ok hyung, she'll always have him in her heart." Tao sniffed and patted his back.

The movie finally ended, it was then that I realized I was crying too. I quickly wiped the tears away and turned to the right to see all the guys solemly staring at me with their red puffy eyes.

"Yah, why do own such a sad movie?" Suho crocked. I blinked and shrugged my shoulders, "I don't know...?" They all rolled their eyes and groaned, "Aish, you made us cry!" Kris grumbled, "I'm never coming to your house again." He stood up and the others mumbled in agreement one by one they all left through the door. I chuckled at their weirdness, kind of relieved that they finally left, but I suddenly felt empty and lonely again.

"I need to see her.."

I didn't know what I was doing, but it was reckless. I grabbed my jacket and ran outside my house, toward the block that I usually dropped Dasom off at. The sky outside had a slightly gloomy buue shade to it. I stopped running once I got to the block and found myself craving to see Dasom even more. Maybe her parents aren't home right now. 

I remember her walking on the street to the right all the time, her house is probably there. I jogged dwon that street and really thought I wouldn't be able to find her. She could be in any house, but just as I was about to pass a light creme colored house, I heard a loud BANG! and a bunch of loud shouts exploded inside the house. The voices sounded so familiar. 

"YAHH!! WERE YOU OUT ING SOMEONE AGAIN?!" The deep voice was slightly slurred, like a drunk person.

"BWOH!? HOW CAN YOU ACCUSE ME OF THAT! I'M YOUR WIFE!" A high pitched femal voice screamed.

"WIFE?! YOU'RE A PIECE OF , THAT'S WHAT YOU ARE! I'M TIRED OF YOU!!"

"WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DO ABOUT IT?! YOU WANT ME TO LEAVE?!"

"THAT'S RIGHT! LEAVE! I'M GOING TO FILE FOR DIVORCE FIRST THING TOMORROW MORNING!!!" 

and then, that's when I heard her voice. "Appa! Please don't do this!" I heard her cry out in plea. There was a loud smashing sound, shattering of glass.

"SHUT UP! YOU LITTLE BRAT! YOU'RE GOING TO BE JUST LIKE YOUR MOM! OUT OF MY WAY!"

"Appa! No-AAAHH!!" There was a loud slap and I felt my jaw drop in shock. Dasom! I heard another loud bang and I found myself running towards the front lawn of Dasom's house. The front door swung open and I stood rooted to my spot. Dasom ran out the house crying, her hand over , and tears streaming down from her pained eyes. She stopped sobbing when she realized my presence, right away I wanted to go up and hug her, but when I took a step forward...she ran away. 

 



a/n: Hi guys ^^ Sorry for the REALLY long wait .-. but guess what?? I FINALLY GRADUATED, ITS FINALLY SUMMER BREAK FOR ME NOW :D YYAAYYY I hope you enjoy this chapter ^^

Read, Comment, Subscribe, and Enjoy :)