KyungSoo - 2

She's My First Love

2

The bell rang and everyone walked out of class, either to head home or hang out somewhere with friends. Dasom had already left by the time I finished packing my bag. Without a second thought, I ran out the door to look for her.

Did she leave already?

But there she was, standing by her locker. I took a deep breath to calm my nerves and walked over to her. On my way, I noticed that she was having trouble with the locker.

"Need help?" I asked, she jumped and whiped her head around. Her shocked expression was then replaced with a sigh of relief.

"You scared me," she said, her hand pressed against her chest.

"Oh sorry, I didn't mean to," I rubbed the back of my neck and smiled, slightly embarassed.

She softly giggled and said, "Its alright, I needed a little jump start anyways." 

I nodded and pointed at her locker, "the school's lockers are kinda crappy. You need to give it a good punch for it to open, here I'll show you." Dasom stepped to the side and I hit the locker once and opened it with ease.

"Whoa.." She stared at me in awe as if I had done something amazing. "Doesn't your hand hurt?" She asked in concern and pointed at my right hand. I gave her a cheeky grin and hid my throbbing hand behind my back,"don't worry about it, it doesn't hurt."

It hurt like hell. I cried when I got home that day.

We stood in front of each other for a second in silence and then I remembered why I had wanted to talk to her.

"So I never really introduced myself to you, my name is Kyung Soo, Do Kyung Soo."  I knew that she probably already knew my name due to Ms. Kwon's role call, but I wanted to introduce myself to her the right way. 

"Well, it's nice to meet you Kyung Soo." She chimed.

I helped her carry her textbooks and we both walked out of school together. Then an idea popped through my head, probably one of the best ideas I ever had.

"You know, these texts books must be really heavy for you," I told her, "I don't want you to strain youself, why don't I help you out and walk you home?" I glanced at her as we walked closer to the school's exit gate. Say yes, say yes, say yes.

"Are you sure? I don't want to bothe-"

"Nahh, not a bother at all." I unintentionally cut her off, was I being too obvious?

She lightly giggled and said, "Alright then, my house is that way," She pointed to the right and we both walked down the street together side by side. 

As days and weeks went on, we became closer and closer. We always ate lunch together, worked together, and walked home together.

I was so blissful around her to the point that I didn't realize her bright smiles and uplifting personality was all just a masquerade. Her radiant smiles would falter, and her eyes didn't glisten with joy, but with tears. 

 

I was walking around the school's campus to look for Dasom, but she was no where to be found. We were suppose to meet up 30 minutes ago at the library to study. I walked into the school's cafeteria and saw my group of friends sitting at their usual table, maybe they know where she is.

"Hey, have any of you guys seen Dasom," I asked, "I can't seem to find her."

Tao shrugged as he ate a spoon full of food, "We hbavent sheen her hyuung." Luhan and Kris groaned in digust as pieces of rice flew out of Tao's mouth."Yah, don't talk while you're eating!" Suho scolded and threw him a piece of napkin.

"You've been hanging out with her a lot lately," said Lay, "are you guys dating?" 

I wish.

"No hyung, its not like that," I denied, "anyways, Im gonna go look for Dasom. See you guys around!" 

I started walking down the hallways in a rush and accidently bumped into a girl outside of the restrooms. 

"Oh! I'm sorry, are you alri-" My words got caught in my throat when I had realized who the girl was. Dasom.

"Dasom! I've been looking for you." I exclaimed. She looked up at me and right away I felt like something was wrong. Her eyes were puffy red as if she had just cried.

"Are you ok? What happened? Were you crying?" I felt myself panicking and threw a bunch of questions at her and she just shook her head, "Kyung Soo, d-don't worry about me ok? It's just m-my allergies," She stated, "the weather is just irritating my eyes thats all." 

I looked at her still unconvinced, "are you sure?"

"Yeaa, I'm sure." She flashed a quick smile and held onto my hand, "anyways, don't we have a study date to catch up on?" She chimed in such a joyful spirit and dragged me out towards the school's library.

Just like that I was back in cloud nine, oblivious to everything. 



A/N: Read, Comment, Subscribe, and Enjoy :)