KyungSoo - 6

She's My First Love

6

Dasom's parents stared down at me as they waited for me to answer them. "I-I'm Do Kyung Soo." I slightly stuttered, im not going to lie, they were kind of scary.

"And who are you to our daughter?" Dasom's mom squinted at me. "I'm  "

"A classmate! He's just my classmate." Dasom looked at me horrified and thats when I realized her parents didn't allow her to be around boys. 

"Yes, I'm just a classmate," I played along, "I just came here to see if she was feeling better, so she can start the project tomorrow for class." I was never a good lier they seemed to buy it though. I awkwardly followed Dasom and her parents out the hospital until they got into their car. Dasom looked at me from the back seat window and mouthed, "I'm sorry."

 

The next day when I went to school, Dasom was absent. I was a bit worried, what if her parents did something to her, but they wouldn't right? They are her parents after all, I need to stop worrying too much. During class I kept spacing out, no matter how hard I tried to concentrate, I just couldn't.

"Hyung, shes gone only for today, stop getting all depressed." Sehun rolled his eyes, I can tell he was getting annoyed of my behavior but I don't blame him. I was bringing down everyone's mood with my constant complains and whines about Dasom. I couldn't help it, I missed her. I missed her smiles, her glistening eyes, her fair skin, her voice, her dimple, all her cute habits, and even her walk. I missed everything about her.

Xiumin swallowed a piece of the bun he was eating, "why don't you call or text her and ask how she's doing." I whipped my head up and grinned, "thats a great idea! Thanks hyung!" I took out my phone and called Dasom, but after a few seconds my smile turned upside down and I heaved another sigh.

"What now?" Sehun grumbled. "It went to voice mail.." I muttered dissapointed again. 

 

The bell rang and the last class of the day ended. Finally. I didn't think my day could've gotten any worse, but I was wrong. When I had gotten to the lockers, I saw Hwa Seon walking around giggling with the rest of the queenkas like her life had never been better. How the hell is she here, she's still suppose to be under interrogation. I walked over to her with my teeth clenched together, "You aren't suppose to be here right now." I hissed at her through my teeth. 

She raised an eyebrow at me and smirked, "I hope you haven't forgotten Kyung Soo, my dad is one of the top highest paid lawyers here." She scoffed and put her hands on her hips, "You can't mess with me. In fact, you'd be in jail right now for even thinking about harming me. You're lucky I let you slide with the interrogation, but it won't happen next time." She glared at me and walked away full of pride and ego. It made my blood boil, how can she be so happy knowing that she almost killed an innocent girl?

 

That night, when I went to sleep I had a horrible nightmare. Everything was black, everywhere I looked was a patch of darkness and in the far distance I could hear crying. My surroundings had become colder as I walked closer to the source, wind started to pick up around me whooshing an eerie groan. In front of me was a lime light glooming over a timid looking girl, she was hugging onto her knees for comfort, but her soft cries told otherwise. "Help me..." She whimpered as tears streamed down her pained face. I kneeled down in front of her to get a look at her face, but a loud vibration woke me up and I was out of the dream. 

By my bed, my phone vibrated continously and I quickly picked up the phone after seeing Dasom's caller ID picture. "H-Hello?" I mumbled and took a look at the clock on my night stand, "2:43 AM." 

"Kyung Soo?' Dasom's soft voice flowed through my ear and my lips formed into a small smile. "Is something wrong Dasom? I couldn't contact you today during school." 

"Sorry, my parents took my phone away." She whispered. "How are you calling me then?" I asked a bit confused, I could hear her trying to muffle her little giggle over the phone, "I stole it back a few hours after they went to sleep."

I shook my head and chuckled, "Won't you get in trouble once they wake up then?"

"I'll put it back before they find out. I just really wanted to talk to you." My heart raced as she spoke her sweet words, "Dasom.."

"Yes?" 

"I missed you." I confessed a bit shy, but I didn't care anymore. I want her to know that I'm sad whenever shes gone. I can hear her smile on the other end, "I miss you too. A lot."

We ended up talking for a few more hours, anything that came to our mind, we shared it with each other. So our conversation was practically endless, but it was already 4:58 AM and she needed her rest. I sang a song to her over the phone until she fell asleep and I could hear her soft little snores. I turned off my phone and layed back down in bed, I had another dream. Except this time it wasn't a night mare, it was a paradise full of flowers and the most beautiful girl I knew stood in the middle of it all, I think you know who. 

 

The next day during breakfast I was very happy to see that Dasom was back and healthy. We talked at the school's garden like always and we ate ham sandwiches together during lunch. I noticed that she seemed a lot happier too, maybe whatever was bothering her had gone away, but what exactly had been bothering her? I soon found that out when we walked together to class.

"Dasom, let me carry your books." I was about to take her notebook and psychology book, but she grabbed it first. "You always carry them, let me do it."

"No, they're heavy and I don't want your arms to get tired." I argued and tried to grab them from her but she hid it behind her back, "Nooppee." She shook her head and giggled, "Not th  "

"You're still here?" A random girl and her friends walked up to us and glared at Dasom, "it looks like you still haven't learned your lesson..."

What is she talking about?

"Yah, what are you trying to say?" I asked irritated, did they want to start problems too? The random girl opened to reply, but Dasom stood between us and blocked me from the girl. "Kyung Soo, lets just hurry and get to class." She spoke in a low tone, which was very rare to hear from her.

"What was that all about?" I asked as we took our seats in the back of the room. Dasom looked at me and I could tell she was forcing her smile, "my friends just like to fool around with me."

"Friends?" I raised an eyebrow, "thats got to be the worst lie you have ever told me." I sounded a bit bitter even though I didn't mean it, but Dasom's constant sugarcoats and lies were getting to my limits. Did she not trust me enough to tell me when somethings going on with her?

"I-I need to use the restroom, I'll be right back." Dasom stood up with her hall pass and left after she got it signed. Is she trying to avoid me now? But it didn't matter, I was more worried with the fact that maybe those "friends" weren't exactly little innocent buddies. 

"Ms. Kwon! Can I go to the restroom too?" I raised my hand and rushed out the room once the teacher said yes. I walked across the 100s building and there I saw Dasom standing by that random girl and her friends near the restrooms. 

"Oh! Its nice to see you here." The random girl smirked and flipped her hair to the side and her friends followed suit. Dasom did a slight nod and tried to get through the restroom door, but the random girl blocked her way. "Kyung Mi, please can you just let me off this once?" Dasom pleaded but the random girl, Kyung Mi, pushed her and scoffed, "let you off?!" 

I grew angry and stepped forward, "Yah! What do you think you're doing?" Kyung Mi and her followers froze in their stop and I eyed all of them, "Don't you dare touch Dasom like that ever again!" I shouted and grabbed Dasom's hand and led her into an empty class room. 

"This time, you can not tell me those es were your friends!" I raised my voice at Dasom, I was just so mad, how can she call those girls her friends when they push her around like that. "Tell me whats going on, I don't get why you keep hiding from me when something is obviously wrong." 

"Don't you get it Kyung Soo? Don't you see it?!" For the first time, Dasom shouted at me, but I wasn't the one she was mad at. "I'm sorry I don't tell you when someone treats me like crap! I'm sorry I didn't tell you I got poisoned by girls that I thought could be my friends! I'm sorry for not telling you that every where I go I get pushed around! I'm sorry for not telling you that everyone here hates me! I'm not wanted here ok?!" She cried as tears streamed down her face and touched her trembling lips. "I'm sorry for being ashamed of admitting it to you..." 

I pulled her into my arms and embraced her, "let it all out," I whispered against her ear, "I'm here for you, I'll be the shoulder you can cry on." She sobbed against my chest and her arms tightened around my torso, after a minute or so she stopped crying and I stepped back to take a good look at her. I wiped off the dry tears on her cheeks and tilted her chin up so we were eye to eye, "feel better?" She nodded and her lips gradually formed into a smile, "Thanks." 

 

 

"So your parents don't allow you to have a boyfriend? Not even guy friends to hang out with?" I asked while taking a seat next to Dasom on a bench, we decided to go to the park after school instead of hanging out at the school's garden. Dasom looked at me and nodded, "my parents want me to focus on school and studying." 

"Then they don't know you're with me after school?" I asked. She flashed her mischievious smile, "they think I'm at the library right now." 

I chuckled and brushed a loose hair strand behind her ear, something that I loved doing. "Aren't you afraid you will get caught one day?" 

Dasom shrugged and laid her head onto my shoulder and inhaled the fresh air, "you're worth the risk." 



 

A/N: READ, COMMENT, SUBSRIBE, AND ENJOY :D