Chapter 7: A little History

Haunted Village

"200 years ago, there was a man called Ji Hyuk. He was an excellent scientist. He wanted to find a way to be immortal. That was his dream. He was able to find one, but that changed him forever. He became a mechanic vampire. Like all normal vampires, he likes to human blood, nothing else. Unlike normal vampires, he was more powerful, more ruthless, more dangerous and really really deadly," said Taeyeon.

Tiffany conitnued. "He began killing any human he saw, but only at the of midnight. That was his weakness. He couldn't stand other times. He would collapse if he was not at home before 12:01 am. "

"The way he killed humans was smart. He made it seem as if they had a heart attack. No one noticed anything," said Seohyun.

Jessica prompted her. "10 years ago, he began recruiting new vampires. He got five beautiful girls and transformed them into vampires. He trained them everything he knew and they got stronger and stronger. However, Ji Hyuk was and is still the strongest among them. The five girls are Krystal, Luna, Victoria, Sulli and Amber. And Krystal was my sister."

"Then how did you become vampire slayers?" asked Ryeowook.

"A vampire slayer called BoA took us in and trained us when she knew I was related to Krystal. She knew I would be the next victim if I don't run. Over the years, we slayed many vampires, but the six major vampires were too strong for us at that time. Now, we're ready," said Jessica in a harsh voice. 

"The three girls you saw just now were Krystal, Luna and Victoria. They're know as the Triple Threat. The other two, Sulli and Amber, are the Deadly Duo," said Sooyoung.

 

"So now, we need your help to slay them. This is our chance. They know you're here. They will come for you. If you don't mind, we'll use you as bait. Let us do the rest," Yoona smiled.

"What??!!" yelled Yesung. "Bait? No way!!!!" He shook his head vigorously. "No, no, no...."

"But we need to," said Yuri, flashing him a y smile. Yesung immediately melted. But still he refused to become bait.

Leeteuk stood up. "We need to save Hyoyeon. She maybe a vampire slayer, but she alone is not strong enough for the six of them. This is important. Therefore, I agree to become bait. I trust in the girls. Who's with me?"

"Me!" everyone yelled, including Yesung. He seemed to have given up.

"Good," said Taeyeon. "Let's make our plan now."

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Hi everyone! Sorry for the long wait for the update...  I was really lazy.. hehe

Remember to subscribe and comment below! Thanks! =)