Chapter 3: No One Believes Me?

Haunted Village

Eunhyuk:

Okay now I'm freaking out. Leeteuk hyung hugging that GIRL?! To hell with letting my bros sleep. I'm waking them up. NOW.

"Wake up!" I yelled. Sungmin yelped and the others woke up too. Well, EXCEPT the crazy girls. They were still asleep. Seohyun and Tiffany were even snoring loudly. What was the matter with them? Crazy. I shook my head.

"Why are you shaking your head, hyung?" Kyuhyun asked me, curious.

"The girls are crazy!" I snapped. "CRAZY!"

Kyuhyun covered his ears. "Okay, I get it hyung, you don't need to shout at me like that."

The others stared at me. "Why did you wake us up?" grumbled Leeteuk hyung. "I was having a perfect dream. Guess who was in the dream? Taeyeon! Sweet!" he smiled.

I stared, horrified. "Hyung, these girls are strange! The screams came from Hyoyeon." I pointed at her. Leeteuk shook his head. "No way. They're sweet," he grinned. "Sighs, Taeyeon," he said dreamily.

Shindong was the next to protest. "Aww, come on, Eunhyuk. Let us sleep first okay? Then we can decide if they're crazy or not." With that, he yawned and started snoring.

I glanced round at the others. They had fallen asleep again. This is s***! They don't believe me! Looks like I'll have to go exploring myself then and find something against those CRAZY GIRLS.

I went to the door and opened it. It was still raining heavily. It would be considered silly to take a walk in a thunderstorm. But I didn't care. I needed to find something that would prove that the girls were strange or something dangerous.

I walked, letting the rain fall onto my head, my face, my shoulders. I sighed loudly. Why wouldn't they believe me? And I thought that Leeteuk hyung was the suspicious one. I felt convinced that Taeyeon had him under her spell. I gotta find something to help them before it's too late.

A loud scream came from the house. I shuddered, not with cold, but with fear. I thought of Hyoyeon screaming without opening . I thought of my bros still sleeping in the house with the 9 crazy girls. Who knows what the girls might do to them. I shuddered again.

Something caught my eye. A lone black figure was standing under a tree. Staring at me. I tried to keep my mouth shut from screaming. I blinked twice. Hard. The figure was gone.