Chapter 2: The Scream

Haunted Village

Sungmin yelped when he heard the scream, as he was standing nearest to the door. He turned around. Nothing. "What was that?" he whimpered, really scared. The SJ boys were all terrified, and Ryeowook turned to see if the girls were scared. Surprisingly, they didn't wince nor flinch. They looked scared, but they seemed to be used to the screams.

"Why aren't  you girls scared?" Ryeowook asked, suspicious and puzzled.

Tiffany beamed up at him. "We heard the screams since this morning. I think we got used to it."

Ryeowook felt disgusted at himself, thinking why he was such a scaredy cat.

Taeyeon invited the boys to sit down. The boys huddled together, but stayed away from the girls. They were creepy, thought Siwon.

The scream came again. And again. And again. Closer. Closer. Closer. Closer. Closer.

Shindong and Donghae screamed. Yoona chuckled. "What's so funny?" demanded Donghae, sweating from the fear.

"You!" Yoona answered, giggling. "You should have seen your own expression when you screamed just now!"

Eunhyuk was getting more and more uneasy. The girls scared him. Instead of being scared, they actually looked like they were having fun. He knew that both Leeteuk and Ryeowook were suspicious about the girls too. He could see it on their faces. The others, however, were too trusting and too scared to even think about the way the girls were behaving.

He couldn't blame them, he was scared too. The SJ boys were quiet and thinking hard. He observed the girls carefully. Yuri looked happy when she stared at Yesung, and Tiffany looked like she was day-dreaming. No problem with them now, they only act funny when they talk or did something like that.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Eunhyuk shuddered. He felt something drop onto his shoulder. It was Hyoyeon. Eunhyuk was disgusted and pushed her away; she was already asleep and didn't feel anything.

The scream came, from right beside him. He screamed too and looked at Hyoyeon sleeping peacefully.

It hit him hard.

Hyoyeon.

It was Hyoyeon screaming all the while. He went closer to her face. The scream seemed to be coming out of . But wasn't moving. "AHHH!"

Eunhyuk gasped loudly and got to his feet. He saw the others sleeping like they didn't hear anything. The boys were tired and he decided to let them sleep. Then he saw Taeyeon snuggled up towards Leeteuk. He panicked when he saw Leeteuk hugging Taeyeon tight.

"AHHHHHH!!!!!!!"