Chapter 4: My Turn to Scream!

Haunted Village

Eunhyuk:

I blinked again. Where was the figure? One sec it was there, and the next, it was gone.

"Hey, Eunhyuk oppa," a husky voice behind me said. I screamed and turned around.

Hyoyeon.

"How did you get here?" I whispered, my voice trembling. Okay, I'll admit it. I'm scared.

Hyoyeon grinned ily. "I followed you, oppa. Cool, right?" she sighed.

My fear turned into anger. "Are you crazy? It's not cool! You scared the out of me! Leave me alone!" I turned and ran through the rain.

I could hear the sound of Hyoyeon's high heels running after me. "Oppa!" she cried. "Wait! You'll get into trouble! Someone's following u-oomph!" Her voice disappeared. I froze. What just happened? I turned around. Hyoyeon was gone.

Then I heard a voice. "You have to run, oppa! Something dangerous is coming! Run!"

The voice faded.

I was left alone in the rain. Then I saw a figure walking towards me. "Leeteuk hyung!" I cried and ran to him. I hugged him tightly.

"Well, well, well, what have we got here?" a voice said coldly.

I turned around. It was Yoona. Dressed in a y red dress, she looked terrifying and dangerous.

"AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!" Leeteuk hyung and I screamed.