Chapter 6: Back to the House!

Haunted Village

Eunhyuk:

I grabbed Leeteuk hyung's arm. "Come on! We've got to get back that house!" He didn't argue.

We ran towards the house. Leeteuk hyung kicked open the door. Yesung hyung yawned and sat up. "What's the matter?" he asked.

"We met three crazy female vampires and they are coming to get us!" I yelled hysterically. "What vampires?" Yoona asked, wide awake. The others also woke up.

"Your sister!" Leeteuk hyung screamed at her. "You have to stop her! She's crazy!" Yoona looked worried. "Krystal?"

"Yeah!" I shouted. "Do something! She's your sister!"

"Hang on," said Tiffany. "Where's Hyoyeon?"

I panicked. "Oh no! They've taken her! We have to help her!" I was worried.

Yuri sneered. "Oh. We? There's no "we" here. You think you're safe? Maybe we aren't vampires, but something else."

The boys scrambled up quickly. "You mean you all are not humans?" gulped Kyuhyun, eyes goggling.

"Of course we're not humans. We're vampire slayers," said Sooyoung simply. "We trained for years for this mission. To slay the vampires here. "

Ryeowook and Yesung hyung gulped at the same time. Shindong shook his head, confused.

"Let us tell you a little bit of history," said Seohyun, smiling gently.

We sat down in a circle and Taeyeon started the story.