Chapter 5: Yoona? Or Krystal?

Haunted Village

Leeteuk:

"Yoona!" I yelled, scared. She blinked.

"Yoona?" she said, confused. "I'm not Yoona, I'm Krystal. Ah, you must have met her. Yoona, I mean. She's my sister. Or used to be," she added bitterly.

Eunhyuk clutched my arm. "What do you mean?" he whispered.

Krystal stared at us angrily. "None of your business," she hissed, her bright red lips.

Okay, maybe I was going crazy, but I would have sworn I saw a pair of sharp fangs in .

Then she smiled. Bipolar. "What brings you here?" she asked sweetly.

"We went for a walk," I said hurriedly. "We won't bother you anymore." I tried to pull Eunhyuk's arm.

Krystal glared at me. "DON'T MOVE." she ordered us. I was to scared to disobey.

Suddenly, two other figures came towards us. Krystal turned around. "Luna unnie. Victoria unnie," she smiled. "Here are two lost boys," she her lips again.

Luna and Victoria glanced at us. Luna was pale with black hair and blood red lips. Victoria was blonde and scary looking.

"Good," they said together, Luna nodding, satisfied. "But let's find others, shall we? If there are others," said Victoria slyly.

"Don't hurt them!" Eunhyuk cried. Victoria pounced.

"You admit that there are others, right?" she grinned. "Find them!" She ordered Luna and Krystal.

Their fangs grew. "Vampires!" I screamed.

They laughed. "What do you expect?" asked Luna, chuckling.

Then they disappeared.