Chapter 7

Inevitable
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bom’s POV

Do you know those moments when everything would be going in a blur, where everyone or anything whizzed past you in slow motion while you stood there rooted to your spot? I was feeling that rare phenomenon, as our stylists and the staff of the broadcasting station pushed past one another trying to reach their destination as if their life depended on it.

 

I felt as if my soul left my body, my personal life making its way to bother my career with everyone expecting so much of me. I’m just a human…I also have my limits, this was too much for me, as of right now I couldn’t handle it. My green mic gripped in my right hand while Hi-tech and Crazy took their positions on stage whilst Minzy continued to look on at me with full concern…

 

I was out of it…

 

“He still hasn’t called…” I croaked, feeling a lump form in the back of my throat.

 

Not wanting to see me break down, Minzy held onto my free hand with hers, “let’s just get through this then we can go home and have a movie marathon…cry both our eyes out until we can’t even open our eyes.”

 

“Technically that’s already applicable to you unnie…” CL brushed past me, taking her spot near the front of the stage.

 

“Ignore…just ignore her…” Minzy chanted to me, knowing that I was about to lose it.

 

Nodding my head with her statement, aware that she spoke well, I ran my fingers through my bangs as we took our places alongside Dara. 

 

“A-Are you okay?” Dara asked, as if she was fighting with her pride deciding whether or not to ask me.

 

“Please don’t unnie…” Minzy pleaded before I could even answer, thankful to have someone who understood me so much.

 

“Right…I shouldn’t have asked in the first place,” Dara bobbed her head bitterly.

 

“Okay, we’ll be starting,” the PD announced.

 

Just on cue our music recorded played, signalling for us to perform what we have practiced per usual. 

 

“One two three~” 

 

 

 

<<<<< rewind <<<<<

 

 

“Wait, how about Kris hyung?” Chanyeol pointed out, “was it like Luhan hyung’s case?”

 

“Over my dead body, I would kill myself if I had to kiss one of you devils,” Kris snapped with his usual persona.

 

Scrunching his face back at the chinese male, Sehun crossed his arms, “as if we would want to kiss an angry bird like you,” Sehun mumbled.

 

“Is it my turn now?” Chanyeol eagerly raised his hand causing everyone to giggle lightly.

 

Nodding my head, Chanyeol smiled even wider as if possible, “never have I had a crush on another person in the room.”

 

“If it’s going to be like this I might as well be declared sober for the whole night,” I laughed, watching the others chug down another.

 

Switching my view from the others and towards Minzy, I narrowed my eyes at her as she did not make a single move towards her glass “you better drink that shot or else that male beside you will start to hallucinate,” I posed.

 

“Bwoh? Noona that’s too much…” Kai exclaimed, having noticed that he did not take a shot as well.

 

“Besides how are you guys so confident if I don’t drink I’m automatically thinking about Kai oppa?” Minzy smirked.

 

“Oh god, I would rather lie to myself that you like him rather than any of the other baboons here,” I said horrified, laughing as I did so.

 

“Baboons?” Suho questioned, reminding me that there were a few who were definitely decent.

 

“I’m sorry,” I giggled.

 

“Never have I used a tampon,” Dara stated with ease, watching most of the boys grimace as they filled their glasses for another round.

 

“If you’re going to play it that way then we would state stuff females can’t do as well,” Baekhyun warned before swallowing his portion.

 

“Do as you please, I’ve barely had anything to drink tonight, I’m up for it,” CL smiled as the majority of the boys drank up.

 

“So positive…” Kris complimented looking at my fellow member.

 

“Why aren’t you drinking?” CL asked, tilting her head as she faced him with curiosity.

 

I know the answer to that…he and his friends has some pretty messed up dares back in Canada. Long story short a tampon was involved in one of his dares.

 

“Grew up in Canada…bound to do weird stuff right?” Kris answered without giving away too much, before shifting his eyes to me knowingly as he chuckled to himself lightly with the memory.

 

“How about you hyung?” Chanyeol questioned the male beside me, all eyes focusing onto the latter.

 

“Me?” Seunghyun muttered with a small smile, his eyes falling onto me, “what do you say noona?”

 

“What do you mean what do I say?” I asked him back, feeling appalled.

 

“Oh please don’t let this be one of those sick ual stories,” Sehun pleaded.

 

Shocked with his statement, everyone whipped their heads towards him, “tampons? Seriously kiddo you have some issues,” I shook my head.

 

“Let’s just say someone suggested a quick way to absorb nosebleeds,” Seunghyun explained, referring to none other than me.

 

“Tampons for nosebleeds? That’s weird as …” Baekhyun cursed, imagining the item for female use in a different way.

 

“On the other hand he’s using it for the right reasons…to absorb blood,” Chanyeol said, making a rather fair point.

 

I smiled at Chanyeol liking his take, “now kids don’t remember to thank me when you use this trick for nosebleeds.”

 

“Yeah…cause they carry tampons around with them…that’s normal,” CL spoke with a scoff.

 

Tilting my head at the sarcasm of the female, I just grinned at her, “well if they have a girlfriend they wouldn’t have to be the one carrying the tampons.”

 

“Oh burn…” Seunghyun teased, “let’s just say this trick is only for guys in a relationship.”

 

“Oh how about Sehun?” Baekhyun asked, causing everyone to stare at him confused.

 

“What about him?” I answered.

 

“For guys who are interested in the same ?” Baekhyun clarified before breaking out into full on laughter, cupping his stomach as his body shook with laughter.

 

“Moving on,” Suho suggested before Sehun had his chance to speak up.

 

“Never have I used the toilet standing up straight,” Kyungsoo hopped in with the slot he was presented.

 

“That’s just unfair, if girls did that our legs would be wet,” Minzy complained, reaching for her glass.

 

“I can take your shot for you if you want,” Kai offered willingly.

 

“No it’s alright,” Minzy blushed before swallowing the alcohol.

 

Bringing my first shot to my lips I gazed at Seunghyun, “they’re not even together yet and he’s being so sweet,” I pointed out.

 

“Please being sweet is during the courting stage, we’re way past that who has time for that,” Seunghyun joked, the whole YG family fully aware how Seunghyun treated me well.

 

“That’s why I love you, we’re cool like that,” I cheered, before tipping my head back as I swallowed my shot.

 

Celebrating my first shot for the night, I raised my palm up towards Seunghyun as he quickly read my mind. Sharing a high five with him, everyone else looked on at us with awe, “MONEY!!!” we both said together, giggling after.

 

“Relationship goals right there,” Minzy cooed.

 

“Well Kai’s right there for you to start,” Tao shrugged, pointing at the red faced male.

 

Earning himself a pillow being thrown at him, Tao chuckled delighted as he dodged the item that Kai threw. His face beet red with all of the teasing happening.

 

“You know there’s a ship for you guys right,” Chen casually spoke.

 

“There are loads of ships out there,” Minzy shrugged.

 

“Exactly, doesn’t mean they are true right,” I smiled with content, patting her head affectionately.

 

“TOPBOM is a widely known ship, and look…they’re actually together, this would give so many fans hope for their ships,” Chanyeol explained.

 

“Well don’t get your hopes up,” Kris coughed, aware that he was referring to my so-called Park sister.

 

“Whatever, Sehun your turn,” Chanyeol dismissed.

 

“Never have I had …” Sehun announced, not faltering at all.

 

“You kids are just erts, this game is getting personal, what’s with all the digging up?” I scolded.

 

Feeling hesitant on whether or not to lie and grab a shot, I watched a few Exo members down their own, “well you may be shocked…but…” I declared, leaning towards the table and out of Seunghyun’s grasp with the glass in my hand.

 

“Wah! Noona?!?!” Luhan said surprised to my dismay.

 

“In my defence…noona I don’t think you’re playing the game fairly if you swallow that,” Baekhyun mumbled, pointing his index finger at me accusingly.

 

Everyone burst out with laughter, amused by the situation, “You’re turning out to be more like Seungri,” I grumbled annoyed.

 

Managing a smile Baekhyun winked at me playfully before I turned to my left, eyeing Seunghyun as he hid his smile with his lips pressed into a thin line. It was quite known that Seunghyun and I have been together for awhile and it was quite obvious that we weren’t an old fashion couple. It was decision that I readily made with him, and had no regrets.

 

“Screw you all,” I snarled, slamming the untouched shot back onto the table.

 

“Look on the bright side, if you took the shot anyway we would actually doubt you…” Kris shared, causing me to whip my head to his direction.

 

“Well I’m 30, what do you expect,” I squinted my eyes at him, “Seunghyun and I live a very active life don’t we?”

 

Catching Seunghyun off guard with my sentence as he was taking a sip of his drink, he erupted in a cough fit. Surprised with my bold move, he covered his mouth embarrassed before nodding his head giving in.

 

“Like two rabbits in a hole,” Seunghyun proudly brought it further, causing my hand to naturally smack him on his chest.

 

“Oppa, unnie are you sure it’s appropriate to speak like that,” CL cautiously warned us.

 

Seunghyun and I shared a look with each other before I slapped his cheek lightly, “why not? We’re happy so why not let everyone else know, besides we answered the question.”

 

“And we’re friends now right,” Luhan added on.

 

“Exactly, we need to share stuff to get close, anyways I think everyone could tell they’re a couple in love,” Minzy second.

 

“Tell me about it, they were both cuddling in the cinema probably kissed throughout the whole thing,” Baekhyun wiggled his eyebrows at us.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter