Chapter 2

Inevitable
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bom’s POV

 

Everything happens for a reason, over said and overused this phrase was well known and repeated by everyone be it for a bad situation or the opposite. I being one of those who constantly blurted out this phrase, from situations when CL and I will raise our voices at each other and in return we work harder…like they say no pain no gain.

 

Well as long as that saying goes it sometimes is harder to accept the reality, reality can slap you across the face like a when you least expect it. This scenario being one of those times as I was unfortunately faced with a mistake from the past, call it a mistake but like Minzy said I could learn from this and move on with better experience. 

 

Learn?

 

I would agree, but learning from my mistake would be a whole lot easier when my mistake wasn’t constantly being reminded with his face right in front of me, his eyes, his nose, his lips. It was all too familiar that it was sickening, to the point I felt like throwing a knife across the table to just make my problems go away…if only life was that easy…

 

“Jenny Park,” his voice rung, the warmth of his body radiating on to mine.

 

“What do you want Wu YiFoo,” I groaned, right after I stepped out of the restroom, figuring he decided to follow me.

 

He chuckled hearing my take on his name, “I’ll just assume you forgot my name for a split second there,” he retorted.

 

“I don’t assume, I forget,” I said simply, “like my point, but as for your name I did that on purpose,” I pursed my lips at him.

 

“You’re really childish aren’t you?” He commented, folding his arms in front of his chest as he inched closer to me.

 

Rolling my eyes, I my dry lips as I raised my head to look him straight into his eyes, “I’m sorry but why are we even talking? Like we don’t know each other remember?” I tapped my foot on the ground annoyed.

 

“Hmm..” he hummed agreeing with my sentence, “but it just felt right to talk to you at least,” he mumbled.

 

“Well I don’t feel the same,” I grimaced, “now if you would excuse me, I want to go back to dinner.”

 

“Seems like we intruded on a couple hosting a dinner,” he interjected as if ignoring everything I had said.

 

Sighing while letting my shoulder slump down, I hesitantly turned my attention back to the latter, “I don’t care what you think, but think before you speak,” I warn him, looking up at his taller frame.

 

“I would think, but I am just talking to you after all…” he breathed with a smirk, daring to inch even closer as his hot breath ran down my nose.

 

“Look…Kris…” I started, trying to keep my calm, “there’s nothing going on between us…so let’s continue with our own lives alright? Let’s not think about each other okay?” 

 

Stepping back from my spot without wasting another second, I turned to walk away planning to head back to our table, having no intention of sharing any more words with the male, “how can I stop what I think about? Let’s not lie…you’ve crossed my mind a few times ever since…I should have crossed yours too…”

 

“We’re not the same…please…Kris stop…” I muttered over my shoulder, taking another step before he decided to stop me yet again.

 

“Fine…if that’s what you want…” Kris answered, “I hope you’re happy with TOP…”

 

Closing my eyes for a second with his blessing, my thoughts were interrupted yet again with a thump, “what now…” I groaned, fluttering my eyes open I was faced with the goofy smile of another member of the SM group.

 

“Sorry noona,” he apologized, bowing his head lightly.

 

“Ani…it’s okay, I should of looked where I was going,” I muttered tiredly, “I’ve got the habit of bumping into people today,” I shared.

 

“I’ve noticed,” he teased with a friendly smile.

 

“Yah! Do you want to die?!?!” I joked, sifting through the names to match his face, “I swear I will kill you LuHan-shi!” I exclaimed relying on pure luck as I blurted out a possible name out of the lot.

 

“Wow surprising you got my name right noona,” Luhan breathed out with a impressed smile, “considering how everyone kept on emphasizing you’re not really good with names.”

 

Giving him an acknowledging smile I lightly punched his forearm, “don’t believe everything people say…” I laughed.

 

“I’ll keep that in mind,” Luhan replied, his deer like eyes peering back at me innocently.

 

“You’re just like a deer I wanna protect,” I blurted out before knowing what came out of my mouth.

 

“W-what?!?!” I heard Kris scoff bewildered at my words.

 

“Hu-huh?” I said shocked, reaching for my neck as my nails scratched the back of my neck.

 

“You want to protect me?” Luhan repeated with a look of excitement as his eyes widened even more a hint of red rushing to his ears.

 

“She called you a deer,” Kris snarled, walking closer to us making his presence more apparent.

 

“Yeah, but she also said she wanted to protect me…” Luhan pointed out, “I think you forgot to add hyung…” he shared, looking at the younger but taller male.

 

Caught off guard by the reminder of his seniority, Kris coughed on his spot, dusting off the invisible dust off his sleeve, “yeah…sorry hyung,” he apologized in a small voice.

 

“Don’t forget your manners Kris,” I smirked more than satisfied, “now if you boys would excuse me I should really return back to my seat before Minzy sends out a search party for me,” I joked.

 

“Of course noona,” Luhan said with respect, bowing his head at me lightly giving me the space to slip in.

 

“Oh and Luhan, yes I want to protect you because you have such puppy eyes,” I laughed over my shoulder, making my way back to my seat as I met Seunghyun’s gaze as I inched closer.

 

“We were beginning to think you got lost noona,” Seungri mumbled, before stuffing a piece of meat into his mouth.

 

“Nah, why? It’s not like you would care dear little one,” I said with a teasing smile.

 

“He would actually, he’ll be the punching bag for a certain someone,” Jiyong shared, not caring that there were pair of ears from EXO straining their ears to hear what the Big Bang leader was muttering.

 

“I’m guessing that’ll be Yang Hyun Suk sajangnim?” Chanyeol guessed, thankfully taking the statement lightly.

 

“Yeah, we all know Seungri gets an advanced lecture for something he’ll commit in the future,” Youngbae replied amused, covering the issue easily whereas the whole YG crew knew Jiyong was referring to the male beside me.

 

“But does he really do that? I’m curious to whether that’s just an emphasis or really true,” another member questioned.

 

“That’s pretty much true, we were recording once then he just came in and started lecturing Seungri on the sofa,” Jiyong said lightly, this being common knowledge for the whole crew.

 

“It’s tough for you then isn’t it?” Kris added on, settling back into his seat.

 

“Tough doesn’t cut it,” Seungri scoffed, “Big Bang’s maknae is the hardest job ever.”

 

“I won’t disagree to that, for once I find your point valid,” I smiled at the panda, my lips in the process.

 

Acting honoured Seungri brought his hand to his chest with an overly dramatic face as he opened his mouth, “why thank you noona, it’s amazing we can agree on something.”

 

“So before these two go all out on another fight, what have you been doing? You guys aren’t promoting right now,” Daesung questioned, being the friendly guy he is.

 

“Yeah, but we’ve been busy practicing and all those tedious stuff,” Suho answered with his awkward smile.

 

“A comeback?” Seunghyun joined into the conversation, it being rare for him to speak up.

 

Watching the majority of Exo members nod their head to Seunghyun’s words, Jiyong put down the cup from his mouth wanting to speak, “you guys prepare faster than we do, our comeback isn’t even confirmed yet while you guys look exhausted as hell,” Jiyong pointed out, not thinking of using a filter before he spoke as he insulted their appearances.

 

“Well we can all agree YG treats his stars better than SM,” Kris blurted out with a small sad smile.

 

Shooting Jiyong a menacing stare, the responsibility of apologizing somehow making its way to me as the rest of the YG crew grew silent, “well we’re sorry for bringing that up,” I said with sympathy, my eyes diverted making sure I was looking anywhere else than his face.

 

“That doesn’t really sound sincere…noona,” Kris replied with a tilt of his head, his eyes not faltering from my face.

 

“What hyung meant was thanks for the sincerity noona,” Suho corrected, sending a side glance at the other leader, “he probably forgot his hangul there for a moment,” he joked lightly.

 

“I beg to differ,” Seunghyun said, his voice dead serious as everyone whipped their attention to the latter.

 

“Okay, I think it’s getting late, we all have schedules tomorrow so we should all probably get going,” Youngbae announced, clasping his hands together sensing that the atmosphere was taking a wrong turn.

 

“N-neh, of course,” Suho spoke with a small smile, beating the other members for a chance to speak.

 

“But we actually don’t have a schedule…it’s our day off tomorrow,” Kris interjected, not backing down as I turned my undivided attention to my other half.

 

“Well we do, I’m sorry but we have to leave right unnie?” Minzy shared, tugging on my arm lightly.

 

“Yup, we have rehearsals and we don’t wanna be late for that,” I laughed nervously, fumbling for my bag behind me.

 

“Well thank you for the meal today hyung-nim,” Suho bowed politely, as the YG crew stood up to take our leave.

 

“No problem,” Seunghyun bowed his head lightly, standing beside me a little too close for their expectations as some Exo members exchanged looks, glancing at us both and back to another fellow member.

 

“Noona want a ride home?” Jiyong questioned out aloud, as he walked in between Seunghyun and I…smooth Ji…smooth, surpressing the urge to roll my eyes.

 

“Sure,” I accepted without opening my mouth too much, wanting to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter