Valentine's Day (2)

10Sc2 2014

Redhuan never dared to get distracted on his studies or his responsibilities as a student council member, which he took very seriously, but love does a weird thing to you, he always thought he would get married at least at 30, but now he felt like he could pop the question right now.

            He had this study date planned nicely, treating her to a latte in BD High’s library which is not only the size of three classrooms and two floors, it has its own café and there are more study tables than bookshelves of books.

            He could barely focus on Biology as he stared into Rhusna’s focused and determined eyes. She looked up giving a quizzical look to counter Redhuan’s lovestruck eyes.

            They didn’t even realized Hamizan and a hot new exchange student walk pass.

            “What are you going to name yourself? Adninina?” asked Hamizan as he walked past Redhuan and Rhusna, those two has been spending a lot of time together…

            “Mystique, Victoria Mystique,” said Adnin confidently, while wobbling on 6 inch heels, they were not worth the sacrifice, as he shapeshifted them into flats. Not only could he change his biological makeup, he could change clothes as well.

            “Right, Bomi is talking about her day, which I can hear in another part of my brain, that my clone is listening to and it is more interesting than this”

            “You are going to eat your words, this is going to be the most fun you will ever see,” said Adnin as he saw Syafiq waving Hamizan and give a confused look at “Victoria”.

            Hamizan just gave a “don’t ask” hand gesture.

            They both sat down with Syafiq, Nana and Fahmi and before Hamizan could introduce “Victoria”, Adnin immediately shook hands and hugged Fahmi while introducing that Victoria Mystique is from France.

            “Oh, you’re from France, then you at least must know how to speak French,” said Fahmi.

            Cavell, who was sitting at the table next to them with Asyeeqah, Farah and Linaa, was called over.

            “What’s up?” Cavell asked.

            “Victoria, here knows how to speak French,” said Nana.

            Cavell immediately used his powers, he could feel his brain getting swarmed with languages all around the world and focusing on French, English words get immediately translated to the language and his tongue even know how to create the accurate accent, as if he spoke it his whole life.

            “Bonjour, bienvenue a bd eleve, votre nom doit etre Victoria, je suis Cavell (Hello, you must be Victoria, my name is Cavell),” said Cavell in fluent French.

            All Adnin could do was smile like a fool and kick at Hamizan to do something.

XOXO

            It felt like an hour, Uyun just sat there looking into the sky, then down at Joshua and Stella’s date. Her face slowly cooled down and her palms don’t sweat as much. She felt a surge of energy, thank you Superhero Factor.

            She took a deep breath, weeks ago, she could barely talk to a guy let alone have a guy talk to her, but a dance will be fun, she needed something to take her worries off.

            She teleported back into the auditorium and searched for Changmin and saw him leaning against a wall, looking sad, she teleported over to him.

            “Heyyyy,” was all she could mutter.

            “I thought you didn’t want to dance,” asked Changmin, looking and sounding depressed.

            Aww, Uyun thought, he looked cute when he’s sad, with energy flowing inside her, she had the courage to casually say, “I thought I didn’t want many things, like I didn’t want to be here today, but seeing you here, everything changed,”

            “Well, do you still want to dance?”

            “Yes,” Uyun grabbed his hand and teleported both of them to the middle of the auditorium and dance through the whole, well, dance, and Uyun never looked back.

XOXO

            Adam, took the stem of rose, he asked his mother to drop off for him and ran with inhuman speed to Robin. But instead of her sitting alone at the cafeteria, Dinesh was there with a whole bouquet of roses.

            Adam’s heart sank as he saw Robin’s face of delight, but more importantly his best friend stealing what was rightfully his. He zoomed away, this means war!

XOXO

            Stella’s date with Joshua was delightful, she never thought he could be such a gentleman, asking about her interests and sharing his and this spaghetti that he said he cooked himself was out of this world. Cavell was right, this was worth it.

            Joshua felt the same too, he was finally getting to know this Spanish girl he stalked and things were going great, even Uyun popped in to see how things were going.

            That is until that on that 14th of February, that Joshua discovered his power.

            Matter Absorption is the ability to absorb any form of structural matter and become said matter.

            While having this, Joshua was still holding on to his metal fork, metal flowed out of the fork and surrounded his arm and slowly all around his body, until he was completely made of iron.

            “Ahhh!, Dios mio!,” Stella screamed. She had never seen an ordinary man become such a hideous monster in a few seconds.

            Joshua himself was shocked and then felt scared because he may never see Stella again. He stood up immediately, chair falling back, his sudden density caused him to be unbalanced and he fell on the grass.

            As soon as his hands touch the soil, he began to morph into earth; which made Stella screamed higher another decibel.

            “Please, calm down,” said Joshua in an earthy voice; that sounds like he was talking with dirt in his mouth.

            As he grabbed the table for support, he started to change into wood and Stella started to run.

            This is not going to end well.

XOXO

            Adam couldn’t think of anything to beat roses, he wasn’t the type that did lovey dovey stuff, so he imitated Joshua, he found an empty class room and went to work, pushing tables and chairs to the side, getting a bigger table and two nicer chairs, bought some food at the cafeteria and made a romantic lunch, in only 5 minutes, one of the perks of superhuman speed.

            Also, Dinesh went home after giving Robin the flowers, so persuading Robin to give Adam a chance was easy and that Valentine’s Day would be one of the most memorable day to Adam for years to come.

XOXO

            Safwanah, Zoe and a hypnotized Byul found an empty classroom, which gave Safwanah all the privacy she needed and she spent the whole day learning everything about the girl she had been so obsessed with for a year. Holding hands with her, her hair and kissing her on the cheeks was all she needed for a dream come true.

            But while watching this, Zoe at first was happy for her best friend, but got bored afterwards. She had no choice, she needed to be at least 30 feet for mind control to still be in effect and she didn’t want Safwanah to be disappointed.

            She was her bestie, she told her every secret she has and vice versa, but there is one Zoe never told her. Safwanah was sure that she was a lesbian even without Byul, but Zoe…

            Zoe already had a boyfriend, Kimberly, who couldn’t date with her on Valentine', because of some “emergency”, but she felt jealous that Safwanah was giving herself to some girl she only until today talked for more than 10 seconds.

            Zoe has been trying to figure out her uality and came to the conclusion that she is biual, and she’s happy about that, but watching Safwanah being so, too, happy with another girl kind of hurt.

            Sadly for Zoe, Safwanah was in dreamland, she never in her life was ever so happy or she thought….

XOXO

“Uh, Cavell, I got something I want to talk to you about,” said Hamizan, he duplicated another clone and the clone brought Cavell away.

            “What just happened?” asked Syafiq.

            “Uh, I’m embarrassed about my French, it’s been a while since I used it,” said Adnin in a girly voice, not only could he change his appearance, his voice patterns change too.

            Then he kicked Hamizan in the shin and whispered “What the hell were you thinking?”

            Hamizan just shrugged. He couldn’t let Cavell go on and embarrass Adnin and he needed to stay because Adnin was so hopeless. Duplication is awesome!

            Meanwhile…

            “Is it so important that you need a clone to tell me?” asked Cavell.

            Only till that moment did Hamizan realize the disadvantages of having too many clones, if he asked them to do simple everyday physical tasks, no harm done, but asking three people the share an average brain at different distances was just plain dumb.

            “Victoria is actually Adnin,” Hamizan blurted.

            “What?, why is he doing this?”

            “To get chase after…” Hamizan’s brain finally piece together. The real Hamizan seemed to black out from the conversation for a while to focus on his two clones, so did the one Skyping with Bomi, halfway telling her his trip to Singapore, when he suddenly fell asleep.

            His exhausted brain had to think of something very quick, the options flipped through his head. “Nana!” Hamizan literally screamed to Cavell and the clone disintegrated.

            Cavell shook his head, 10Sc2’s romance get weirder and weirder, he heard that Adam and Dinesh were chasing the same girl, Redhuan secretly dating and Zoe mind controlling a girl for Safwanah. But now he himself is with a bunch of girls on their girl’s hang out later,because his girlfriend always bailed on his dates,  so who was he to judge.

            The only person not getting into romance was Haqeem Hidayat, who was happily at home watching TV and surfing the net.

            The real Hamizan suddenly awoke and realized that the clone that was Skyping is starting to disintegrate too, under all the stress his brain endured.

            “I got to go,” said Hamizan, giving an apologizing look to Adnin.

            With no Hamizan to turn the conversation, Victoria Mystique was left out and gave up soon after.

            What will happen to our student superheroes, will things turn around, or will they crumble under the stress of love!

            Find out next chapter on Report Day!