The Heist (1)

10Sc2 2014

Like always, word travels to the 10Sc2 girls faster than to the teachers.

“God, I can’t believe they were fighting over a girl,” said Farah, glossing her lips.

                “Isn’t it such a bloody cliché?” said Gayatri, drawing mascara.

                “I wouldn’t mind having to guys fight over me,” said Asyeeqah happily, drawing in her notebook yet again.

                “I wouldn’t, after Chris, I’m so over guys,” said Afiqah, applying moisturizer.

                “Are you sure there isn’t a guy you want to get your invisible hands on?” said Uyun “Or a girl…”

                “I told you that in secret!”

                “Oh wow! Looks like we have another lesbian in class” said Linaa, looking up from her book.

                “Biual okay? I’m not that selfish,”

                “But is this girl more amazing than the human male?” asked Gayatri.

                “May be… but let’s talk about Syeeqah’s new power! Can you really duplicate anything into drawn art?”

                “Yeah, you want me to draw your Bae?” replied Asyeeqah.

                “Yun! I told you her codename in private!” said Afiqah, turning red, “I’m so out of here!” Afiqah disappeared and the bathroom door opened and closed by itself.

                “Oh God! I thought I had seen the last of boy-crazy Afiqah, now it’s a girl-crazy Afiqah,”

                “Beware, men AND women of BD High,”

XOXO

                Outside the border of BD High ex-student Drake Yen is up to no good once again, he was a rebellious student in his years of being a student there but now attempted robbery exceeds it all.

                Along with him is the head of this whole heist, once a renowned archaeologist, Josiah Boehm was ridiculed for his insanity over ancient runes and supernatural human evolution, now he is after the supposed ancient secrets hidden under a high school.

                Then there were the famous Levkin brothers, triplet Russian men who were infamous in the criminal marketplace. They were best known for their ruthless killing and no-questions-asking. The two older ones had hard to pronounce names and identical faces so they are usually referred to as Levkin 1 and Levkin 2. Elijah, the youngest brother always has a grin on as opposed to the two identical scowls Levkin 1 and 2 have.

                But Drake had a real motive, even though Boehm also paid handsomely for this robbery; he needed to stop Boehm from finding the truth about the catacombs underneath BD High.

                Drake Yen was a student at 10Sc2 at the year 1994, 20 years before the current students, which meant he knew about the superpowers, he even had one of his own.

                “I miss it here, I used to be able to lift a car here,” he said to Elijah.

                “Really? That vould be nice… honestly I hate doving this stuff, I juz vant to go ‘ome to my family,” Elijah is the only one married and the only one who seemed to have another life than killing and illegal activities.

                “Well boys, it’s time to go, onwards with the heist that will change mankind forever!” shouted Boehm.

                The first part is that the two Levkins went into a deserted part of the school and fire a gun shot. The school would evacuate and Boehm can go do his thing.

                “Why can’t we do it on the holidays or at night?” asked Drake even though he knew the answer.

                “The ancient powers are only in affect when the school is running normally,” said Boehm, looking proud of his research.

                How the hell did he know that?, thought Drake, it isn’t actually the school that needs to be there, only the members of 10Sc2 that year that have the powers need to be.

                A gun shot was heard in a distance. It’s time.

XOXO

                Redhuan was just listening to Miss Hyoyeon in Biology, sketching R&R in his notes when,

                BANG!

                A sharp gunshot sound was heard, the speakers immediately came alive and the principal called an immediate evacuation and that no one was to be near the empty classrooms where the gunshot was heard.

                Instantaneously, people rushed out, the whole student body panicked, grabbed what they could and ran, people screamed, people cried, people were trying to find their friends, but all of them were running out of the school, the student council members had to be in charge of taking care of such things since they had no prefects but all Redhuan wanted to do was go find Rhusna, only knowing she’s safe could make him feel secure.

                He wasn’t the only ones some people were running with the crowd stopped mid-way and ran opposite. He could see Hamizan far away leading students out and another Hamizan at the other side; he could take care of this.

                Redhuan ran towards the place he knew to always find his girlfriend, the place as reassuring to her as with him with her, the library.

XOXO

                The student body ran out like ants running from a crushing hand. After a while, everything calmed down slightly, they were all standing at the school car park with the teachers and principal.

                The police were probably getting informed now so it was now or never.

                As they made their way towards the school from the hole in the fence Levkin 2 expertly cut out from experience, Drake realized this was a suicide mission, Boehm had really gone off the edge, but Josiah had nothing to lose since he lost everything from his insanity he wasted all his funds on trips across the world when the answer was just in Drake’s hometown. Now Boehm was bankrupt and is breaking to a high school. Very classy.

                Drake himself had nothing to lose too, being back in this school brought back a lot of awful memories, after BD High, he went to college, flunked out and began a life of crime, having no one adopt him from the orphanage meant he was alone, going country to country, he’s been in jail at least 8 times. Longest was 5 years and now he’s back to square one.

                Unfortunately, Boehm asked him and the Levkin Bros. to find hostages in case of a “interference” with the law. So Drake has to act like he’s patrolling the halls instead of keeping a close eye on Boehm.

                But there is no way he will find the secret passage underneath the cemented bleachers, thought Drake, Will he?

XOXO

                While anyone who was evacuating the building was scared and anxious, Adnin was totally calm; this was the perfect quiet moment to get with his future boyfriend. He quickly ran towards the guy’s bathroom and transfigurated into the famous Victoria Mystique and sure enough Fahmi was there in a toilet stall completely unaware of anything that happened and the bathroom was empty!

                This is going to be great, all he had to do was knock at the door, inform Mr. Clueless that the school was under attack and that Dr. Freeze can protect Victoria from bad guys.

                “Hold it vright there missy,” said a deep Russian-accented voice.

                Adnin turned around and saw an enormous muscular man with scars pointing a handgun at him. A toilet flushed and Fahmi came out shocked at the sight of a girl in a guy’s bathroom and then the crazy maniac with a gun.

                Adnin swore in his breath, if he didn’t need to be Victoria, he could become a tiger and end this crazy person, now both of them were being held hostage in a classroom.

 At least he got Fahmi as his company.

XOXO

                Everyone that has been evacuated outside has to be kept outside, Hamizan was now helping the principal on the correlation of students that were outside and the student council members block the entrance to the school, although all of them were faking their courage, there were having serial killers in the school and they are the first ones they see.

                Syafiq, who realized his girlfriend was missing immediately, ran towards the school, it wasn’t hard to threaten people when you were famous for almost burning down a classroom. Twice.

                 Linaa whose girlfriend was also missing from the count, ran to the school, when they didn’t grant her entrance, she simply threw them away with her mind, never be in the way of an angry Linaa.

                Emily and Haqeem however were actually asked by Miss Yuri privately to save some of the people that were still inside. Miss Yuri knew that Haqeem could phase through bullets and Emily could slow down the robbers.

                Gayatri herself, when she realized Asyeeqah Zulkepli, her bestfriend was missing, started to fly towards the school building, but Azhan held her down.

                “Let me go! I need to go in there,” shouted Gayatri.

                “No, please I don’t want anything to hurt you, come with me, please, “pleaded Azhan.

                He dragged Gayatri into the back of the large group of people, behind one of the faculty cars.

                “You see all of them, trying to get back into the school, not really caring how dangerous it could be, everyone is grey; scared, vermillion; panicked and violet; anxious  I never told anyone this but I’ve been in these types of situation, the best thing to do is just find a safe place and get calm, you get me? Calm”. He grabbed Gayatri’s hands and an aquamarine aura glowed, slowly Gayatri felt calmer as the aura spread across both their bodies.

                “I knew I found the right one when I saw you,” said Gayatri.