The Heist (2)

10Sc2 2014

                Redhuan’s seemingly endless quest to find his girlfriend stopped half way as before he got to the library, he found Joshua and both of them were headed in the same direction as Stella as was doing some book report.

                When they finally did reach it, it was locked.

                “Of course, we run all this way for a locked room,” said Redhuan.

                “Don’t worry mate,” said Joshua. He put his hand on the handle and absorbed the material, in a simple forced push, the lock broke and the door creaked open.

                Joshua walked in front, protecting Redhuan with a giant metallic arm. The entire library was deserted, books laid open on the floors and tables, dropped as soon as the holders heard the gunshot. They then heard cowering and fast Spanish at the back of the library.

                “Vo are ‘eu?” said a large Russian man with a handgun.

                When Elijah saw Joshua’s hand he immediately aimed his handgun at Joshua’s heart.

                Joshua tightened, if he made the material go all over his body it would be too noticeable, but if he tries to attack, he could die instantaneously.

                What sins have I committed to get this punishment?, Joshua thought.

                “Mr. Levkin, please don’t do this, if you surrender, they might not charge you and you can be with your wife and child,” said Redhuan in a calm voice.

                He needed to focus and not go into a dream-like state he gets when he read minds.

                “Your wife, Eve and your, your daughter Pandora right?”

                “You, ‘eu are right, I could surrender, get a job, thank you,” said Elijah, dropping the gun.

                He lead Joshua and Redhuan to the backroom where Stella, Rhusna and some other students who were still in the library when the evacuation occur.

                “Alright mate, time for your redemption,” said Joshua to Elijah.

XOXO

                While Syafiq’s quest was coming to an end, like those movies, Nana found him mid-run and both of them ran towards and embraced each other.

                Click!

                A gun click was heard.

                “Stovp right there!” said a deep man’s voice.

                “Are you kidding me? You really think you can kill me with that gun?” said Syfiq, Nana behind him.

                “Ve’ll see,” said Levkin 2.

                “No, we won’t,” said Syafiq as he blasted microwaves at the gun, the gun became red hot and melted and splayed on the floor.

                The microwaves burned Levkin 2’s hand too as he quickly ran away swearing in Russian.

                “My hero….. now let’s get the hell out of here,” said Nana.

XOXO

                Cavell found himself in not the best of situation, underneath a table in a laboratory.

                He swore in German, If only I just went along with the evacuation, but no Mr. Hero had to go save Afiqah, now that he’s lost where she was, and he just heard talking outside the door.

                Cavell then heard whimpers of crying.

                This school can’t be haunted right?, he asked himself.

                He started crawling to the voice and saw Afiqah, underneath another table, she was fading in and out of transparency, crying.

                “What happened?”

                “Nothing, I just, when I heard the gunshot, I started crying and I don’t want to fall down and get trampled by people, so I came into this classroom and I tried to be invisible, but I’m so scared, like, like”

                “Like Chris,” said Cavell pulling her in.

                Outside the door was loud Russian speaking, booming footsteps came closer.

                Cavell translated the language in his head, “Crazy kids, melting gun, this lab better have a tap”

                “Fiqah, you need to make us both invisible or we’re done for,”

                “I-I can’t,”

                “Yes you can, come on!”

                Now both Afiqah and Cavell are limbo in transparency.

                “I’m sorry, so sorry” Afiqah, crying.

                “No, Fiqah… I’m sorry… for this,” said Cavell.

                One thing to calm a hot girl down? You kiss her.

                And Cavell went for it, Afiqah was so shocked, her powers went back to normal.

                Levkin 2 walked past the invisible teenagers making out, cooled his hand down with running water and went to the next room where he kept his hostages.

                “How are ‘ve doing?” Levkin 2 said as he walked in, but only saw Victoria standing there looking smug.

                “Vat the!”

                From behind the door, Fahmi emerged and blasted ice with no mercy, slamming Levkin 2 to the wall and attached him there.

                “Taa, let’s get out of here,” grabbing Victoria’s hand as they ran past an attached Cavell and Afiqah and out.

                With only Adnin Hakeem knowing what happened while they were being “held hostage”.

XOXO

                Unlike his brother, Levkin 1 knows how to tie people up with Asyeeqah and Farah and some other girl, who was unfortunately in the girl’s bathroom when the evacuations occur, were hog-tied in the girls bathroom. Satisfied, Levkin 1 went out to find more hostages.

                “Oh my God, Oh my God, what are we going to do?” Asyeeqah panicked.

                “Stop screaming! I’m going to do something I never did before,” said Farah.

                She took a few deep breaths and focused on her Elasticity, liquefying the bones inside her as she became slightly liquid and reform with no ropes tied.

                “That was cool… but disgusting,” said Asyeeqah, looking at the face of the horrified other girl.

                “Well do you want your lives to be saved or what?”

                Farah untied them and now the hunted is going to hunt the hunter.

                Zoe was with Safwanah at the hall, they were stalking Byul from afar while Byul was stretching for Physical Education. When the evacuation occur, they got separated by all the jocks pushing their way out of the hall and now they were stuck in a locked up hall.

                “Wana, I want you to teleport out of here,” said Zoe.

                “You know I can’t if I don’t go back 24 hours, can’t you “persuade” the guy?”

                “I might not be able to get a focus on him, he has a gun, he might be shooting his way in,”

                As if on cue, Levkin 1 unlocked the Hall from the outside and Zoe and Safwanah were behind the stage, hugging each other, unable to move.

                “DO IT,” scream-whispered Zoe.

                Safwanah started to cry, ”I can’t take you with me, I can’t leave you alone”

                “Yes you can, I’m sorry Wana,”

                Then, Zoe did the last thing she ever wanted to Safwanah, she looked into Safwanah’s eyes and created a thought in her own mind and used her power to transferred it to Safwanah’s brain.

                Safwanah closed her eyes tightly, obeying the thought and traveled through time.

                Zoe breathed a sigh of relief.

                “Ah-ha! ‘eu were here all along!” shouted Levkin 1 as he pushed away the stage curtains, with a gun aiming at Zoe.

                “Click it,” said Zoe.

                “I vill,”

                “Click it!,” shouted Zoe, looking into his eyes

                “I VILL!!!,” This time Levkin 1 looked back.

                But before Zoe could mind-control him, Linaa’s voice shouted, “STOP!!!”

                Levkin 1 was telekinetically thrown to the back of the stage slamming against the stage wall.

                “I had it,” said Zoe, glad.

                “Yeah right, oh hey babe,” said Linaa waving at Farah, Asyeeqah and some random girl walking into the hall.

                “Don’t hey babe me, we still need to tie him up,” said Farah, holding up rope.

                “Thank God, I had knot lessons in Girl Guide!” chimed Asyeeqah.