07

Boy In Luv: DETECTED! [~]

 

"Sooyeon-ssi?" I heard someone snapped me back to the reality just when he realized that I wasn’t listening to him earlier. "Y-Yes?"

 

"I was saying that I'm going to send you home later on." V said it again and I knew that this time, he was being serious with what he said. My eyes wandered around to look at other members as if they knew what V meant on that time.

 

I faked another grin, "Ah. You don’t have to trouble yourself to send me home. You know, I'm brave enough to go home by myself. You guys don’t have to worry that much about me. Ehe."

 

"I can't simply let a girl walk alone at this time. I'll tell manager hyung." V was about to go for his manager but I held his arm immediately. And I realized that I was doing something that I shouldn’t do. I quickly pulled my hand away from holding onto his arm, "No need to. There's a lot of fans out there who might be chasing after you."

 

But, it seeme like V didn’t give in when he left to his manager's room. I sighed to know that my words doesn’t worth a single thing to change his mind. I saw Jin was smiling at me as he helped to clean up the kitchen, "He's always acting in that way. He cares about people around him."

 

People around him? Well, I know that he cares about s and his family but why do he even care about me? "Oh, it's alright." I replied.

 

V came out from the room while wearing his hoodie with a cap. He went to me and smiled, "Hyung is letting me to go with you. But still, I have to take care of myself too."

 

"Oh! Oh! Can I come with you? I would love to see where she is living." J-Hope interrupted all of sudden when he saw V was getting ready to leave. V smirked, "Sorry hyung, but I'm the one who offered to send her earlier."

 

"But-" V cut off J-Hope's words and held out another cap. Probably he was lending his cap to me, "Here. Wear this cap so they people out there won't be able to recognize you when we're walking together." V said.

 

I took from his hand and wore it before saying my good-bye to the members. As I walked out, I felt bad for not being able to bid my goodbye to Jimin.

 

I walked out carefully from their dorm with V walking by my side and he covered half of his face with a black mask that he had. Life as a celebrity can be so hard when you have to cover yourself from being seen by anyone.

 

It made me feel like he doesn’t get to go anywhere, without wearing any single thing covering that good-looking face. And I didn’t realize that I was admiring his face from the side before he snapped me back to the reality.

 

"This is the second time you're not listening to me." He spoke and I heard that he chortled a bit.

 

"Sorry. I was too…" "Too busy admiring my good-looking face?"

 

I blushed and tried not to look like a dumb girl in front him. "I can see that your life is quite hard."

 

"Why?"

 

"Because you have to cover yourself from being seen by the fans."

 

He laughed over my words when we were away from his dorm. I eyed him, "Why are you laughing? Is it funny?"

 

"I don’t think it's hard." His eyes were locked on mine. I swore that I loved those eyes. He might just killed me with that look. "Why did you say so?"

 

"Because it's not all the time I'm covering myself in this way. Like how you're seeing me right now."

 

I was getting confused, again. I heard he let out his sigh while we were walking and taking another way where there wasn’t too many people around us. I knew that he needed to be caught by his fans.

 

"We usually cover our faces when we're out without our manager. I'm living my life like you and the others. It just that I have to have this for myself," He said and pointed to his mask covering half of his face. "Unless you want me to walk around without this thing and let the fans know that we're walking together."

 

I chuckled, "Oh, please don't. I don’t like to be the hot topic in the websites."

 

V laughed at my jokes. It just made me feel so good to know that he could laugh on my jokes. Well, at least, walking home with V wasn’t too bored. We got to share our stories and jokes.

 

He might be acting like a hyper kid like how I've been seeing in the television but I thought that he really has his own charisma other than joking around with everyone around him.

 

We stopped walking when I've reached at my home. His hands were in the pockets of his hoodie. I smiled, "Um, so, we're here." I said and his eyes were  locked on my house. "Nice house."

 

"It's better even though it's not too big. Enough for two people to live in this house." I added and his smile vanished. I knew something was disturbing his mind and when his lips parted to say something, his phone rang.

 

I saw he sighed just to look at the name that popped out on his phone screen. I could guess that it was his manager. He answered the phone call and I stood there silently, looking at him when his eyes were on me. I carved a small smile for him even when I couldn’t see his smile behind that black mask.

 

When he ended the call, I knew that he wanted to say something. "I guess, I should go home now."

 

"Sure. Your manager must be worrying about you." "Yeah."

 

"And thanks for walking me home." I thanked him and he nodded before I walked toward the white gate of my house. I opened the gate before getting in and smiled at him again, "Good night, Taehyung-ssi."

 

I saw he took off his mask when I was about to reach at the main door, "Sooyeon-ssi." He called when I was about to press the pass code on the door. "Yes?"

 

"Sleep well. See you again." V flashed his wide smile and waved his hand to me before he wore that mask again and left. I was puzzled. Did he really say that he will be seeing me again?

 

Does it mean, he wants to see me, again?

 

Oh no, what am I thinking right now?

 

Trying hard not to think much, I shrugged and quickly entered the house before realizing that I had his cap on my head. I sighed. Is this the reason why he wants to see me again? I have to give this back to him!

 

---

 

V's POV

 

"It's better even though it's not too big. Enough for two people to live in this house." She said and I froze for a moment with those words. Two people. Was she saying that she's living with someone else?

 

Oh come on, maybe she's living with her mother or father. You can't simply assume such of thing, Taehyung-ah.

 

We bid our good-byes when she was about to enter the house right after knowing that my manager called since he was too worried for not coming back home yet. I saw she was heading to the main door and doesn’t realize that she had my cap on her head.

 

I wasn’t going to tell her that she had it. Who knows, it could be a way for us to meet again next time?

 

 

---

 

Author's POV

 

Jimin sighed when he knew that Sooyeon left the home without saying goodbye to him. And more bad when he found out that his own member got the chance to send her back home. He looked at J-Hope for a moment, "Hyung, why didn’t you tell me that she's leaving with V?"

 

"Because you were showering." J-Hope replied while munching his potato chips with his hands were holding the video game controller. Jimin sighed and took a seat beside Suga on a black couch.

 

"You should just tell me even though I was in the bathroom." Jimin spoke again before Jin eyed him with a frown on his face, "You like Sooyeon, don’t you?"

 

All eyes were locked on him as they waited for him to answer. J-Hope, who was focusing with his video game looked at Jimin since he wanted to know the answer that would come out from his mouth.

 

Jimin burst into laughter, "Ah, hyung. What's with that question?"

 

Suga rolled his eyes, "Well, yeah. But the way you're acting like that made us think that you really like that girl!"

 

"I'm not. Geez, stop assuming such of things." Jimin leaned against the couch and heard the front door was opened, revealing V who came back after sending Sooyeon back to her home.

 

Jimin stood up from his seat and looked at him, "Did you send her home?"

 

V took off his hoodie and his cap, throwing it on a table, "Yeah. You don’t have to worry about her, dude. She's safe." V ate a few potato chips and leaned against the couch with s while watching J-Hope playing the video game.

 

"I'm not worrying about her."

 

"Your face tells everything." V shoved another potato chips into his mouth and didn’t make an eye-contact with . Jimin pursed his lips when he knew that V caught him lying. When the members were too busy with their video games, Jimin decided to head to his bedroom earlier than the others.

 

He went to his bed and pressed a button of his phone before seeing a notification caught his attention.

 

He swiped his phone screen and shocked to see that it was a new message from the person that he has been waiting for to text him.

 

It was Soooyeon.

 

'Hi. Sorry about earlier that I didn’t get to say thanks and left without telling you. Anyways, thank you, Jimin-ssi. It was like one of my precious chance to spend time with my bias.'

 

He carved a wide smile with the message that he got and laid on his comfy bed while holding his phone. His fingers were moving faster to reply the message.

 

On the other side, Sooyeon was too nervous after sending the text when she laying on her tummy on her bed. At first, she didn’t want to send him any messages. She knew that people might be thinking that she acted so weird and felt scared to text him when the fact she got the KakaoTalk ID of her own bias, personally.

 

She had to send one to him though since she wanted to say thanks to him.

 

Then, another message snapped her back to the reality. It was a reply from him.

 

'Hey. Don't mind about that. I'm glad that it was like one of your precious chance to spend your time with me. Thanks to you, too, for being able to come over to our house. Maybe, we can spend our time together like just now. It was fun!'

 

Sooyeon blushed so hardly when she read the message. It felt like her heart was going to come out from her chest for thumping so fast than her normal heartbeat. She chortled to think how adorable her bias could be in the message.

 

'But it might be hard for you to see me again. I mean, you're a celebrity and I'm just a fan. Unless, we will meet again during your fansign event. Don't forget to tell Jungkook that I'm saying thanks to him. He was sleeping on the couch just now before I left.'

 

Just less than a minute, she received another message after sending her reply.

 

'Don't say that. It doesn’t mean I can't meet my own fan since I'm her bias. Am I right? I'll tell him that tomorrow. You should go and sleep now, Sooyeon-ssi. It's pretty late. Hope to see you again. And thanks for willing to text me. I've been waiting to get your message. Hehe. Goodnight.'

 

Sooyeon blinked her eyes a few times when she read the last part of the message. Did he really wait for my message?

 

Sooyeon sent another reply before laying her back on the bed, staring at the ceiling. "Impossible. My bias couldn’t be waiting for my message." She gripped the phone in her hand as she brought it closer to her chest.

 

She didn’t know why but her heart thumped faster again whenever she thought about her bias who really noticed her out from the fan girls who were crazy over him.

 

Park Jimin, what did you do to my heart this time?

 

 


Hi gaiiiiissss! I'm back again after such a long hiatus. I'm currently having my two months sem break so yeah, I'll be updating more often now. Thanks for waiting though. ;)