05

Boy In Luv: DETECTED! [~]

 

The event has finished and some of the fans rushed to leave the hall. I was getting nervous as my hand was holding the small note, safely, in my hand. I stood up, wandering my eyes everywhere when the fans started to leave me. I took the chance to headed to the back stage before someone could see me trying to go there. I might get into a big trouble once they saw me.

 

I held my handbag and walked before a staff blocked my way. He looked at me, showing that dead serious face.

 

"Sorry but this is not the way for you to exit." He said. He looked quite tough, with his muscular body. He could break my bones just in a few minutes. Or he might throw me out from this place. Geez.

 

I gulped, "S-Sir. I got this from…" I was about to show him the small note that Jimin gave to me but he chortled. "Girl, there's a lot of fans doing the same trick as you. If you're trying to meet your bias, forget it. I'm not going to let you meet them."

 

"But..."

 

"Leave or I'll call the securityㅡ"

 

"I'm the one who wants to see her." Someone interrupted both of us. I was looking for the voice and Jimin appeared out of nowhere with a bottle of mineral water in his hand. He looked at the staff, "It's okay. Allow her."

 

"Butㅡ"

 

"I'll talk to my manager later." Jimin replied and he shifted his attention to me. "Follow me." He said. I nodded hesitantly and followed him from behind.

 

It was too awkward to follow your bias and get the chance to walk closer with him. It was like a miracle. Park Jimin called me to see him at the backstage. I could die right now. But no, I needed to look at his adorable face first.

 

Jimin walked beside me, "So…you're here for real." His words made me looked at him, "H-Huh?"

 

He laughed to see my face, "Why? I just thought that you won't be here." Did he wait for me to come? For real?!

 

"I…I came since you told me." I stuttered. Damn. Why did I look like an idiot in front of my bias? I slapped myself; mentally.

 

Jimin chortled and handed me the bottle in his hand, "Do you want some water?"

 

"N..No! I mean, no?" I accidentally raised my voice for being too nervous. Again, I cursed myself mentally for looking that stupid. Jimin couldn’t control his laugh and glued his eyes on me. "Are you nervous?"

 

I didn’t know how to reply to that question. I wanted to yell at his face for making me to feel in this way.

 

"Iㅡ" I couldn’t get to continue my words when I heard someone called for Jimin. It was Jungkook who was heading to meet his hyung.

 

"Jimin hyung~ Where did you go? Oh, hello there." Jungkook bowed, immediately when he noticed me. It was cute to see him acting in that way when he saw someone other than his group members. Jimin patted Jungkook's shoulder and poked the maknae's head.

 

"Ayee, I didn’t go anywhere. Here, meet Bae Sooyeon. Do you remember?" Jimin asked. Jungkook snapped his fingers when he remembered something by looking at my face.

 

"I got it! The girl that you have been talking these days!" Jungkook spilled the truth, caused Jimin to cover his mouth with his palm. I was surprised to hear it from the maknae when he said it.

 

Jimin was talking about me? Was Jungkook saying the right thing?

 

"Y-Yah! You should be joining Suga hyung right now. Go!" Jimin pushed Jungkook away. The maknae stared at him with a frown, "Hyung, everyone is looking for you. Now, you're telling me to go back."

 

Jimin rubbed behind his neck when he felt the atmosphere started to get awkward. I smiled, "It's okay, Jimin-ssi. Go ahead. I think, I should leave."

 

"N..No!" Jimin shook his head, not letting me to go. "I mean, the members need to see you. I think, you want to meet them. Right?"

 

Jimin was right. I wished to see the other members again and get to greet them personally. I nodded my head hesitantly and Jimin breathed sigh of relief.

 

"Come on. I'll bring you to meet them." Jimin said and we headed to meet the members.

 

 

 

Author's POV

 

 

"Yah! You should not do in that way." J-Hope taught V how to dance to Girl's Day, Darling. He tried to shake his , meanwhile RapMon and Suga laughed to see it. Jin was busy playing with his phone in the room.

 

"Shake my in that way?" V asked. J-Hope nodded, "Yeah. Call me your darling~ darling~ nareul nogyeojwo…" He sang while dancing to the song. When V was watching the way he danced, the door was opened, revealing Jimin, Jungkook and you.

 

You were a bit shocked to see J-Hope shaking his just when the door was opened.

 

"Park Jimin! You should knock the door first!" J-Hope yelled when he was getting embarrassed for doing that in front of a girl like you. Jungkook laughed with the scene and clapped many times. V seemed to be glad that he wasn’t the one who shake his .

 

"Sorry, hyung! I didn’t know you were too busy shaking your ." Jimin joked. "What am I going to do when she saw…Oh, hello." J-Hope bowed when he looked at your face and remembered it. Everyone shifted their attentions to look at you who stood beside Jimin.

 

V pointed at you with a wide smile, "That's right! She's the one that Jimin keep talking about!"

 

Jimin gritted his teeth and eyed V to shut his mouth from talking even more. You blushed when the members were 'woo'ing over you and Jimin.

 

RapMon stood up from his seat and smiled, "Hello. It's good to meet you again."

 

"Yeah. Looks like Jimin is happy to see you again." Suga added. "Hyung!" Jimin glared at him. Jin flashed a smile for you and bowed, "Hello. It's nice to see you. Sorry if the kids are looking quite weird when you see them for real." Jin joked, caused you to laugh a bit. "It's okay."

 

"We should introduce ourselves as a group. Come on!" J-Hope said, excitedly. He gathered all of the members in one line in front of you.

 

"2, 3 Bangtan! Hello, we are Bangtan Boys!" They made a gun sign with their hand before bowing at you. Your lips curled upwards to see their introduction and bowed to them. "Hello." You replied.

 

"So, I guess, you know each of the members' names. It's time for you to introduce yourself to us." RapMon, the leader, spoke and all of the members focused their eyes on you. You bit your tongue inside as it was nervous to introduce yourself in front of them.

 

You took a deep breathe and bowed again, "Hello. I'm Bae Sooyeon and I'm twenty years old (Korean age)."

 

Jimin gasped, "Oh, we have the same age!"

 

"Me too!" V interrupted. Both of them looked so excited to know about it. Jungkook grinned, "Sooyeon noona!"

 

"I thought you could be older than me." J-Hope said and he earned a smack from Suga. "Ah, hyung! Why?" J-Hope whined, rubbing the sore part. "Are you saying that she looks old?"

 

"I'm not! I thought she might be older than me. That's all."

 

"It's okay. I'm fine with that. Don't fight because of it." You spoke. The boys grinned and Jungkook was the one to pull a chair for you. "Noona, take a seat." You thanked him for being in that way and he looked so excited to meet someone older than him. He really wished to talk with a girl that is older than him.

 

"Noona, would you like to have something to drink or eat?" Jungkook asked again when the other members took their seats. You shook your head with a smile plastered on your face, "It's okay. I'm alright."

 

"Aish, Jungkook-ah. You're going to make her feel uncomfortable." Jimin nagged. Jungkook pouted, "But, she's a noona so I need to treat her nicely."

 

"You never treat your hyung nicely, Kookie. You have six hyungs over here." J-Hope crossed his arms and leaned against his seats like a boss. "Take a good care of us too." Suga added. Jungkook rubbed behind his neck and sighed, "Fine. I'll get some drinks for everyone."

 

"I'll help you." V said and he followed the maknae.

 

Your eyes wandered around the room and it seemed like it was their waiting room. You bit your bottom lip and felt awkward to be sitting in the room with the members.

 

"So, Jimin is your bias?" Jin broke the silence and you gulped. It was like a killer question although they knew about it. Your eyes landed on Jimin who was waiting for you to respond to Jin's question.

 

"Y-Yeah…" You replied.

 

"Aye, you should say that I'm your bias! I can do everything! Dance, rap, being cool!" J-Hope talked and that made you to smile. At least, he was trying to make you feel a bit comfortable rather than blushing over Jin's question. Everyone seemed to forget about it and shifted their attentions on J-Hope.

 

"Stop dreaming!" Jimin felt annoyed. J-Hope eyed him with a sly smirk and you looked at them, trying to figure out what was happening between both of them. The way J-Hope smirked, made you think that he was probably saying something.

 

"Hyung. Stop showing me that face." Jimin said and he turned to face you. "Sooyeon-ssi, are you planning to come and meet us again next time?"

 

You shrugged, "Maybe. I can't say anything about it for now."

 

"You should come and see us often, noona." Jungkook interrupted when he went back with V while handing drinks for you and his hyungs. V handed snacks for you and the other members and they took their seats.

 

"Be glad that you're here to see us." Jin spoke, while munching the snacks in his hand. You knew that it was one of the precious chance that you got for being able to meet you bias and chat with them personally.

 

They joked and you laughed to see their real attitudes. How they simply enjoyed living together with their group members. You were glad enough to see it with your own eyes.

 

By then, seven of them shut their mouths from talking when someone entered the room. It was their manager and his eyes were glued on you. You knew that it wasn’t a good thing when the manager saw you were in the room, chatting with the members.

 

 

End of POV

 

 

 

I bit my tongue inside when I saw their manager entered the room, showing that serious look. I knew he didn’t like to see a fan like me to meet with the boys.

 

"You shouldn’t be here with them, miss." The manager said but still, he was being polite with me. I stood up from my seat and bowed, "Sorry. I…I'll leave now." I told him and was about to turn away but I heard Jimin called for my name, stopping me from leaving the room.

 

"Stay here for awhile," Jimin whispered and he looked at his manager, "Hyung, can we talk?"

 

His manager nodded with Jimin's request and both of them left the room to talk. I sat back and played with my fingers, waiting until Jimin allowed me to leave.

 

"Manager hyung is a bit strict when it comes about fans. He doesn’t want any fangirls trying to hurt us." RapMon spoke, explaining to me. "But it's not like he's thinkign that you're going to hurt us. He just want to protect us. That's all." V added.

 

"It's okay. After all, he needs to take a good care of you." I assured them that everything was alright and it didn’t hurt my feelings at all.

 

My phone vibrated and it was a message from Hyunwoo. I guessed that he must be waiting for me somewhere, outside of the hall. I replied to his message, telling him to wait a few minutes.

 

"I think, I should leave first. My brother is waiting for me." I spoke and they looked at me. Jungkook pouted, "Noona, you're going home?"

 

"Should I send you to the outside of the hall?" V asked, making me to shake my hand immediately with his question. "It's alright. Please tell Jimin that I can't stay longer and chat with him."

 

"Will you come again and meet us?" J-Hope shot a question and I flashed a small smile, "I'll try my best."

 

Just when I bid my goodbye and was about to turn around, I saw Jimin was entering the room while looking at me, "Are you leaving?"

 

"Yeah. My brother is waiting for me."

 

"But, you should stay a bit longer." Jimin said. I felt bad to see his face, looking frustrated to know that I had to leave, "Sorry, Jimin-ssi. But I have to. Besides, I'm just a fan and I don’t deserve to spend my time with you. I feel bad for your manager." I told him when my eyes landed on their manager.

 

The manager smiled at me, "Never mind. Jimin asked for my permission to allow you to see them in the future."

 

"W-What?" I was dumbfounded. Jimin couldn’t be asking for such of thing like that, right?

 

"Woah, hyung! You really asked manager hyung for that!" Jungkook clasped his hands together, grinning widely. J-Hope cheered at the back with V and RapMon when they heard about it.

 

"But…" I lost of words and Jimin patted my shoulder, "I believe that you're not the type that would disappoint us. Just keep this thing as a secret and never let anyone knows that you're given this precious chance to see us whenever you want." Jimin told and I felt like to roll my body on the floor like a boss for being too happy with te precious chance that they gave.

 

How could they have such a nice manager? I need this chance even more so that I can meet with other boy groups! Calm down, Sooyeon.

 

I cleared my throat, "S…Sure!" I replied and bowed to the manager, "Thank you. I'll take a good care of this thing without letting the others know."

 

"Good. At first, I didn’t want to but Jimin kept begging me and I can't say no when this kid started to show his ugly side while using his aegyo."

 

"Hyung!" Jimin's face turned red when he heard the manager's words. The members laughed when they heard it and Jimin looked totally embarrassed with it. I chortled, "Alright then. I'll leave first. See you again next time. Thanks for spending your time with me."

 

"Ah, Sooyeon-ssi!" Jimin blocked my way and handed me another piece of small note. "Open it when you're home." He said. I blushed with the skinship that he made and nodded hesitantly, "…Okay."

 

With then, I left them and headed to leave the hall. I saw Hyunwoo was waiting in the car and I quickly hopped in.

 

"Where did you go? I thought the event has finished." He started to nag when he drove the car to leave the area. I bit my bottom lip, "I…I got a chance earlier to get autographs from the members. I was the last person to get it." I lied. My brother seemed to believe with my words and nodded his head.

 

We arrived at home and I quickly headed to my bedroom. I laid on my bed and ruffled my head when my eyes landed on BTS' poster.

 

"Unbelievable. It's just a dream." I slapped myself to check in case I was still dreaming but I ended up to hurt myself. Well, it wasn’t a dream. It was real! I met them again for real!

 

And by that time, I remembered about the small note that Jimin gave to me. I grabbed my handbag and searched for it. I gulped when I held it in my hand.

 

Slowly, I unfolded the small note and read it.

 

 

Text me in KakaoTalk. I'll wait for your text ;)

-Park Jimin-

 

 

And he wrote his KakaoTalk ID on the right side of the note. I carved a smile.

 

That's it. My bias asked me to text him! FOR REAL!

 

 

 


 New chapter posted~