01

Boy In Luv: DETECTED! [~]

 

"Class over. We'll continue again tomorrow." My lecturer said as he picked his file and notebook and held it in his hand. He left the class right away and I pouted, resting my head on a desk with a heavy sigh.

 

Everyone has started to pack their things and get ready to leave the class. Except me, not even bothering to keep my book in my bag. But then, I felt someone tapped on my shoulder, gaining my attention.

 

I looked up. It was Yoora. My best friend. "What?" I asked, weakly. Too tired and I just wanted to spend the rest of my free time on my bed and sleep. She chortled, "You're not leaving?"

 

"I'm too tired to even walk."

 

"Psh. Lazy ."

 

"I'm saying the truth." I pouted again. She poked my cheek, "Yeah, you're tired but only for now. I'm pretty sure, you're going to spend your time with your boyfriends later in front your laptop screen." She spoke and slung her bag on her shoulder. I grabbed my things and kept it in my bag before stood up, "My boyfriends know how to cheer my day."

 

"Whatever." She rolled her eyes as we started to walk out from the class. "You and your Bangtan Boys." She continued.

 

"You're just jealous. They're way more handsome than your oppa."

 

She gasped, "Excuse me. Myungsoo is way better than your LOVELY bias." Yoora highlighted her word to me, only to earn my laughter, "Yeah. Both of us are crazy over our bias. If you're going to point out what your bias have, trust me, we won't finish until midnight." I replied when both of us reached our lockers. I kept a few of my books, draw out my things from the locker and kept it in my bag.

 

I closed the locker, "When is the INFINITE's fansign?" "Tomorrow. And BTS?"

 

I sighed, "Next week. It's a long time to wait." Yoora chuckled while we were walking together, leaving the locker area and headed straight to the main door. "You should be happy. It's your first fansign after all." She nudged me.

 

I shrugged. Yes, it was going to be the first BTS fan sign that I'd be going. But something crossed my mind as I thought about it and it just spoiled my mood.

 

"I know. But you know, my brother is too annoying. That brat." I spoke. She gawked, "Yah! He's your brother!"

 

"Yeah, annoying brother." I rolled my eyes to think about my biological brother, Bae Hyunwoo. He might be annoying but he's the only brother that I have. He's the person that I could rely on and everything.

 

Our parents involved in an accident when I was in elementary school and my brother was still in high school. They died just before they could be sent to the hospital. Along with my little brother who was still seven years old on that time. I had a hard time with my brother and we lived with our grandparents in Daegu for a few years before moving back to Seoul as my brother got a job as he graduated from high school.

 

I snapped back to the reality and stopped walking when Yoora gasped another time when her eyes caught something. My eyes were darted to the place where she was looking and by then, I sighed. It was my brother waiting as he leaned against his car, wearing his cool shades.

 

"You're so lucky to have such a handsome brother, Sooyeon." Yoora spoke, her eyes were still on my brother. I poked her cheek, "Stop drooling. I'm not letting you to date with him."

 

"What?!" She shrieked. I raised a finger for her and moved it to the right and left, signaling her a 'no'. "Sorry. I don't want to have you as my sister-in-law."

 

She chortled, "Who even want to marry your brother? I might get tortured with you if I date with him."

 

"Shut up or you won't see sunshine tomorrow."

 

"I won't."

 

"Save your breath for Myungsoo oppa." I said and patted her shoulder, "Got to go. See you again, babe. And send my regards to your boyfriends!" I winked before leaving her and went to my brother. He waved at Yoora when he took off his shades and I saw Yoora just blushed and smiled widely for his action. That girl.

 

He ruffled my hair when I stood in front of him. "I told you not to act cool with that shades in my college." I spoke. He laughed, "Why? Scared that any of the girls in your college going to fall for me?"

 

"In your dreams!" I spat and opened the car door, sitting at the co-driver seat. I heard him chuckling when I was about to close the door. He ran to the other side and hopped in, starting the car.

I leaned against the seat and let out a heavy sigh. I saw my brother glanced at me while driving. "What's with that heavy sigh?"

 

"Nothing."

 

"Tell me."

 

"No point to tell you. You won't listen to me though."

 

"About your BTS again?"

 

"Hm."

 

He chortled, "What's wrong with them again?"

 

I turned my head to look at him and bit my lip, "Oppa! You knew exactly what's wrong. Psh." I crossed my arms, not wanting to talk much or I might yell at his face again. And then, he would be nagging about this and that until I had to cover my ears from hearing more. Ugh. I swore I hated it.

 

He smiled and turned his steering to the left, "Is my sister having period or something?"

 

"Oppa!" I yelled again and he laughed even more. "Alright. Sorry. Just kidding. When is the fan sign?"

 

"Next week." I replied, still pissed off with his attitude, laughing more and more. Am I that funny to be laughed?

 

He rubbed his chin with his finger and I saw he was thinking something. I rolled my eyes. Can he just stop acting like this? Blegh. I know he won't allow me to go and meet my bias. Pft.

 

"Oppa, if you're not going to allow me justㅡ"

 

"Who says?" He spoke, caused me to turn my head at him with a frown, "…What?"

 

He smirked, "I'm not that bad. I know you love Bantan Boysㅡ"

 

"It's Bangtan Boys." I said. He shrugged, "Whatever." And his hand found it's way to ruffle my hair, "You can go there and meet them." He continued.

 

I gasped. Was he telling me the truth? My brother let me to meet my BOYFRIENDS? For real?! Am I dreaming?

 

"OH MY GOD?! REALLY?! I CAN GO THERE?!" I shouted in the car and shook his arm, too excited to hear it. "Y-Yah! Bae Sooyeon, I'm driving!"

 

I let go his arm and giggled, kissing on his cheek, "Thanks, oppa. I know you're the best brother that I've ever had!" I started to make a random dance and hummed to BTS songs. And I knew he was staring at me weirdly and he smirked, "But you'll be going to the fan sign; only with one condition."

 

I stopped with what I was doing on that time and shifted my attention to him, "What?!"

 

"I'll be sending and picking you from the fan sign."

 

"Oppa!" I gritted my teeth. "Hey, be lucky that I put that as a condition. Or you want me to accompany you to the fan sign and even follow you when you're taking your biases' autographs?" I shook my head wildly with his words, "N-No! Don't! Just stick with that condition! Don't change."

 

He laughed, "Alright, sweetie." He said before turning the volume up. It was a song from his favorite group; Girl's Day, Something. I rolled my eyes upon seeing him dancing to the song.

 

I scrunched my nose. What a weird brother.

 

 

 


 

New chapter 1 posted. I hope you like with the redo. Yes, I changed the surname from Kim Sooyeon to Bae Sooyeon. And, take note that Seokjin is not Sooyeon's brother anymore like you read in chapter 1 before. Bae Hyunwoo is her biological brother. You can check the foreword again to read and know a bit informations of this story. Sorry if i make some of you get confused :/