04

Boy In Luv: DETECTED! [~]

 

 

"Did you meet them? Did you get their autographs?" Yoora asked as she locked her locker after keeping a few books in it. I leaned against my locker and looked at her, a smile was plastered on my face.

 

"Aye, looks like someone's is happy for getting the chance." She teased, poking me in the cheek. I brushed her finger away from poking it even more.

 

"Of course."

 

She gasped, "Why? Did you confess to Jimin?" I stared at her while raising a brow, "Are you nuts? Why should I do that? I'm not going to say that to him. He must be thinking it funny since there's a lot of fangirls said that to him."

 

Yoora chortled and held her books closer to her chest, "Really? Do you have any plan to go and meet him at the fansign event?"

 

I shrugged when we were heading to our next class. I let out a small sigh, "I wish. Looks like I have to use my aegyo so my brother will allow me."

 

"Eww. Not that aegyo."

 

"At least it works." I flipped my hair, being proud. She scrunched her nose and quickly chased me when I was about to leave her behind. "Yah, you should never use that kind of aegyo when you're meeting your bias. You might just…." Yoora couldn’t continue her word when someone walked not far from us, entering his class.

 

I chuckled to see how her eyes sparkled just the moment she saw him. It was Hongbin, her crush.

 

"Are you going to stand there forever after seeing your crush?" I asked when I realized that she froze for a few seconds. She grinned and twirled her hair with her fingers. "I…I'm not."

 

"Geez, I wonder how you can like Hongbin when he's being cold to you." I replied as we entered our class and took our seats. She put her books on her table and glared at me deadly, "Hongbin sunbaenim is not that cold. He's nice." She slowly leaned against her seat, "It just that….he never shows his bright side to the others." She pouted.

 

I almost laughed over her words, "Then, I hope you'll get to see that bright side of him, uh?"

 

"Yah!" Yoora half-shouted, caused one of my sleepy-head classmate almost fell of from his chair with her high-pitch voice.

 

 

---

 

Author's POV

 

It has been almost two weeks after the fansign event. Sooyeon looked through her laptop screen when she scrolled down and read the next activity of BTS.

 

They were going to held a concert soon to celebrate Bangtan Boys 500th Days since their debut. Sooyeon checked the date to make sure she would be free on that date.

 

Her smile was carved as soon as she realized that she would be free.

 

"Sooyeon-ah! Dinner is ready!" Her brother shouted from the kitchen. "Oh, alright." She replied, shutting down her laptop before dragging her legs to the dining room. Since Hyunwoo took a day off, he decided to cook for the dinner. Most of the time, Sooyeon did it for both of them so he thought that it would be his turn to cook.

 

Sooyeon sat on a chair, across with her brother. agape when she saw the foods were served on the table. Hyunwoo chortled while looking at her, "What's wrong?"

 

"Oppa, are we celebrating something?" She asked, holding her chopsticks and stared at him. Hyunwoo took a sip of his seaweed soup and smiled, "Celebrating me with my bias, Min Ah." He grinned.

 

Sooyeon scrunched her nose and ate her food, "Stop dreaming."

 

"How's your college?" He changed the topic. Sooyeon munched her foods, "It…was…awethoms." She replied with was filled with the foods. Hyunwoo glared at her, "Aish, this kid. Eat that first before you talk!"

 

Sooyeon swallowed the food and chuckled, "Sorry. I mean, it was awesome. Great."

 

"Is there a guy trying to flirt with you?"

 

She sighed, "No one." "You should tell me. I don't like it when guys are trying to bother my sister."

 

She pouted, "Well, yeah. Because you're such a protective brother." You replied sarcastically and he helped to pour some water into your glass, looking at you.

 

"Even if you're going to be in a relationship, you need to introduce your boyfriend to me."

 

"Ah, oppa!" She whined, only to earn laughter from Hyunwoo as he saw her pouty lips.

 

When they had done with their dinner, Sooyeon helped to wash the dishes in the kitchen and Hyunwoo leaned against the counter, watching her as he drank a glass of water.

 

"Oppa…" She called. Hyunwoo gazed at his sister, "Hm?"

 

Sooyeon carefully turned off the water tap and looked at her brother, making that innocent face. She just hoped that he would allow her again this time.

 

"It just that, I was scrolling through the website. And…you know…I…" She bit her bottom lip when Hyunwoo waited for her to say it while crossing his arms across his chest, "You what?"

 

"There's a BTS concert will be held next week since it's going to be their 500 days after their debut. So, can Iㅡ"

 

"Allow you to go there and meet with your bias? Am I right?" She nodded her head wildy when Hyunwoo guessed it right. Hyunwoo stared into her eyes with his fingers rubbing his chin. Sooyeon pressed her lips together, hoping that he would say something good.

 

"Pleaseeeee. I collected some money to buy the ticket so that I can get the chance and watch their concert. I've been dreaming to see their show for real instead of watching their performance in the music programme. Please." She clasped her hands together, begging to her brother with her puppy eyes.

 

Hyunwoo knew how she loved BTS very much. Just like how he has been fanboying over the girl groups, especially Minah. He sighed and patted her head like a puppy.

 

"Sure. If that makes you happy." Sooyeon eyes sparkled and her lips turned into a wide smile. "Really? You're letting me see them again this time?! Oh my God! I can't believe it! Thank you!" She wrapped her arms around his waist and hugged him tightly, caused Hyunwoo to gasp for the air.

 

"Y-Yah. Bae Sooyeon. Let me go first. I need to…breathe." He said. Sooyeon broke the hug and giggled, "Sorry. You're the best brother! I'm not going to against your marriage with Minah one day!" She pecked on his cheek before headed to her bedroom with a wide smile.

 

Hyunwoo chortled, "Seriously?" His eyes caught the leftover dishes in the sink and let out a heavy sigh. "Yah! Who's going to wash these?!" He shouted.

 

"Do it for me!" She shouted from her room. Hyunwoo scratched his head, "This kid."

 

 

End of POV

 

---

 

"Hyung, look at these replies?" Jungkook seemed excited to see replies from the fans after he posted a selca of himself in Twitter. V came from behind and looked at the computer screen when the maknae scrolled it down.

 

"Looks like most of the replies are about our upcoming concert." V said. Jimin entered the room while humming to their latest song and stopped when he saw V and Jungkook were together.

 

"Where are the others?" Jimin asked when he took a seat on a chair. "RapMon hyung left with Suga hyung to buy some drinks. Jin hyung and J-Hope hyung are sleeping in the dance room."

 

Jimin just nodded with Jungkook's answers and he leaned against his chair. "I can't wait for the concert."

 

"You can't wait for the concert or you can't wait to see that 'girl' ?" V teased and high-fived with Jungkook. Jimin chortled, "There's no way I'm thinking about that. She might not be attending the concert to watch our performances."

 

"What if she'll be there to see us?" Jungkook asked and Jimin lowered his cap to cover his eyes. "That will be good."

 

"You know, Jimin. You have been talking about that 'girl' ever since the last fan sign that we had." V took his turn to online when he replaced Jungkook's seat.

 

Jimin crossed his arms across his chest and 'tsk'ed. "Because she's special."

 

Jungkook and V stared at him. "What did you say?" Jimin looked at both of them and were about to say something but RapMon and Suga interrupted them.

 

"Yo! We bought coffees!" RapMon said, only to make Jungkook and V sighed when they couldn’t get to know more from Jimin. Jimin seemed to enjoy the

drink that his hyungs bought instead of continuing to tell them about the girl that they have been talking about.

 

"Do you think that girl is coming?" Jungkook asked V when they eyed Jimin who enjoyed the ice coffee. V shrugged, "I don’t know. If Jimin is hoping for her to attend the concert, then, she must be something."

 

 

The day of the concert…

 

 

Hyunwoo sent me to the concert even though he was worried that I would be there alone. If only Yoora is one of BTS's fans, I'd probably go to the concert with her. Hyunwoo said that he would be picking me up a bit late but I knew that he was going not going to be that late especially when he knew that I'm all alone.

 

I followed the other fans who went to the entrance as the handed their tickets before entering the concert. I managed to buy the VIP tickets and I'd be watching them closer than the other fans. This wasn't going to be just a concert. I heard that they would be doing interviews and played some games. And they might even pick fans randomly from the crowd.

 

I used to hear about it. So, I guess, it was like a celebration of their 500 days after their debut.

 

I was too nervous to know that finally I got the chance to meet my bias again. I handed my ticket before the staff allowed me to enter the VIP section. Some of the fans brought their own banners to support the boys.

 

And I just brought myself with no banners. I didn't thought to bring one. It feels weird to be there alone and because of BTS, I'd rather be here.

 

I took a seat and placed held my small hand bag on my lap. There was a fan sat on my right, giggling with her friends. I carved a smile for her.

 

"Are you alone?" She asked when she realized no one was sitting beside me. I nodded, "Yeah."

 

"I see. Who is your bias?" She asked me again. I knew she wouldn’t be asking me about it since I didn’t have any banners in my hand. "Jimin."

 

"Cool. I like Jin oppa. He's handsome!" She grinned. I smiled. It was awkward. "Yeah, he is. I can see that you're a big fan of him, just seeing your banner."

 

"You're not bringing any banners?" She finally noticed me without it. I shook my head, "No. I'm fine without it."

 

She decided not to talk much and leaned against her seat, continued talking to her friends. I felt alone. I regretted for not asking Yoora to accompany me. But she would be thinking that for the whole day to join with me.

 

The hall turned dark and the started to play the music. I heard the fans were screaming. Except me. I wasn’t screaming at all. Am I weird for acting this way when you're going to see your bias on the stage?

 

They appeared on the stage and performed their debut song, No More Dream. All of the fans sang along with them. I enjoyed with the rhythm and my lips started to sing along with it.

 

Just when Jimin's part came, he went to the front and winked to the fans. I blushed. There he goes again. Park Jimin, stop making me drooling.

 

And Jungkook's part made the girls became crazy with the maknae. He knew how to steal noona's heart.

 

They were cool. Too cool. Hard for me to explain. It was like a dream that I got the chance to see them live on the stage.

 

And by that time, I realized that I was making an eye-contact with Jimin.

 

We were staring each other when he was standing in the middle. I noticed that he formed a smirk, as if he was saying something through that smirk.

 

I gulped.

 

Did my bias just look at me?

 

And I heard the fan on my left squealed. "Oh my God! Jimin oppa looked at me! He just did!"

 

I pouted. So, he wasn't looking at me?

 

Their first performance ended very well and the fans clapped their hands. The MC was there to cheer up the whole event and I was excited for the games. Who couldn’t wait to see your bias playing games on the stage and being interviewed with their own fans?

 

They started to introduce themselves one by one and the hall were filled with screams of the fangirls. I could feel the atmosphere. They started with the interview sessions when the MC asked some questions to the members about how they have been going through until present.

 

I just listened to them and my eyes couldn’t stop looking at Jimin. His puffy cheeks. His smile. Everything seemed so perfect.

 

Then, as soon they have finished with the interview sessions, they continued with their next performance with Boy In Luv and Beautiful. I enjoyed with it and again, Jimin made another eye-contact with me.

 

I almost get choked. No, Sooyeon. He's looking at the fan beside you.

 

"Aw, Jimin looked at me again!" The fan beside me screamed again and I started to feel annoyed. Wait, I'm not getting jealous. There's no way.

 

The moment they were singing the second song, Beautiful, I saw Jimin was walking down from the stage and went to the fans. They started to scream out loud and I was getting nervous. He was walking to my seat.

 

I bit my lip. He was not going to do crazy thing, right?

 

And by that time, he stood in front of me, while singing and held my hand. He grabbed me and I saw some of the girls pouted and frustrated when Jimin didn’t pick them.

 

I was speechless. My bias was holding my hand to bring me to the stage. And he held it tightly. My heart thumped with the touch. I wished that it was just a dream.

 

When he brought me to stand on the stage, J-Hope pulled a chair for me to sit and I did like what they motioned. I felt embarrassed to be on the stage with the guys standing around me, singing the song.

 

I guessed, my face turned red when Jimin looked at me when he sang. The girls screamed with the scene. Can I jump from the stage now?

 

And when the song stopped, all of them held roses in their hands. I froze. The MC came and teased.

 

"Aye, you lucky girl. Jimin pulled you to be here, on the stage. What are you going to do with the boys?" He asked when he placed the mic to my mouth. I gulped.

 

"I…" "Seems like she's still shocked. Let's ask her name first." I heard the crowd laughed with the MC's words. I smiled, awkwardly, "Bae Sooyeon."

 

"Nice name. So, Sooyeon-ssi. There are seven boys standing in front of you, holding the roses. You have to choose one of them. That you like the most. You must have your own bias, don’t you?" The MC said, earning smiles from the members. I saw Jimin was looking at me with a sly smirk.

 

He knew exactly who is my bias. This guy.

 

"I…" I was about to say something but the members started to kneel in front of me. Holding the roses and waited for me to take it from their hands.

 

"Don't be scared, Sooyeon-ssi. You're not the only one who's going to be here. Another six lucky fans will be getting the roses from these boys." He explained.

 

Seven of them were kneeling in front of me, with a single rose in each of the members' hands. I eyed them one by one.

 

Just take one of the roses and you're done. You can do it.

 

I walked to Jimin before taking the rose from him. He stood up and grinned widely. I swear that I saw s were frustrated when I didn’t take the roses from them. Sorry, guys. I'd love to take it from all of you but I can't.

 

Jimin bowed to me and I did the same. "Thanks, Sooyeon-ssi. You can keep the rose with you and who knows, you'll be thinking of me when you look at it."

 

And the members were teasing him for being cheesy. The fangirls were squealing and some of them seemed hate to see it. I felt bad.

 

"S-Sure… Thanks too, Jimin-ssi." I said, shaking my hand with him. And I felt like he was handing me something. He eyed me, as if he was telling me not to open it on the stage.

 

Finally, I get the chance to get back to my seat. I felt like there were a few glares from the fangirls when I walked to my seat. It wasn’t my fault. Jimin chose me and they told me to pick one of the members.

 

I sat back on my seat and they continued with the next game. The fans seemed to ignore me and shouted for the boys' names.

 

I took the chance to open the thing that Jimin gave to me before I left the stage.

 

It was a small piece of paper.

 

Carefully, I unfolded the paper and read it.

 

 

"We met again. I'll be waiting behind the stage when the event is over. See you! ;)"

- Park Jimin -

 

 

And I knew that my lips curled upwards after reading it.

 

 


 

 Jimin has started the first moveeeeee! Hahaha. Hope you enjoyed it. Btw, I just posted a new story. Starring you and Jackson Got7 ;)

I'd be appreciated if you click here to view, subscribe and upvote the story. Don't forget to read it, if you don't mind ;-) Thanks <3