06

Boy In Luv: DETECTED! [~]

 

 

Yoora poked me on the shoulder, snapping me back to the reality. I wasn’t focusing reading a book in my hand when we were in the library. My mind was thinking about the small note that Jimin gave. I haven't get to text him since I didn’t have any guts to do so. I'm just a fangirl!

 

"Why?" I asked lazily and placed the book on the table, not making any sound. A few of the students were busy discussing over their own works. Yoora rested her chin on her palm, "Bae Sooyeon is day dreaming again. What's wrong?"

 

"I'm not." I denied. I couldn’t simply her about what happened. It wasn’t that I didn’t believe with her to keep it as a secret but I'd rather keep it to myself. Hyunwoo doesn’t even know the truth.

 

"Did Jimin give you a flying kiss? Huh?" She joked. I scoffed, "What if I'm going to say it as 'yes'?"

 

Yoora gasped, "Omo! Seriously?!" Her voice was a bit louder and some of the students glared at us. I saw a librarian eyed us and I poked her, "Yah, control your voice. We're in the library."

 

"Sorry…" She pouted and back to her question, "So, is it a yes or no?"

 

"I was joking."

 

She scrunched her nose, knowing that I was joking around. "Aye, I shouldn’t believe anything from you."

 

"Yeah, whatever, Yoora-ssi." I was too lazy to listen to her and pulled my book to start reading it. She chortled before my eyes landed on someone who just walked in while holding a few books in his hands. I formed a sly smirk and turned to look at her.

 

"Your prince charming is coming." I chimed and Yoora lifted up her head, only to see Hongbin heading to find a book at one of the bookshelves. Her eyes blinked a few times.

 

"He's so adorable."

 

"Just focus with your assignment." I spoke, not looking at her.

 

"Aish, this girl." She started to get annoyed with me. Yoora pulled her books and read it, ignoring me. I sighed when Jimin's small note appeared in my mind, again. What should I do?

 

---

 

"What? You're going to Tokyo?" I gawked when Hyunwoo told me when we had our dinner. Hyunwoo became busy these days with a few works. Working as a model isn't that easy. Hyunwoo got an offer to be a model a few years before because of his good-looking face. Even though he's still new being as a model, I could say that he might be a supermodel one day.

 

"How long? Two days? Four days?" I asked, looking at him while waiting for his answer. He helped to put the shrimp into my plate, "A week."

 

I pouted, "Ah, oppa… I'll be alone then."

 

"You can ask Yoora to sleep with you." He said and I shook my head wildly. Yoora is a bit weird. She couldn’t sleep at someone else's place. She used to told me that it was hard for her to sleep when she went to her grandparents' house. I didn’t want to give her burden just to accompany me at home. I could stay alone.

 

"Yoora won't be able to sleep if she's here." I told him and Hyunwoo seemed to understand with it. "Then, you should be careful when you're alone. Lock all the doors and don't leave the house late at night." He warned and I nodded my head like a puppy, "I got it, sir."

 

"I'll be leaving tomorrow morning." He spoke. I munched the food in my mouth, not feeling good when I knew that I would be alone for a week.

 

 

The next day, I sent Hyunwoo to his car. Not being able to send him to the airport.

 

"Take care. Call me if you need anything." He said, putting his luggage in the car boot. I smiled and nodded my head, "Alright. You too. Take care." I told him before he pecked on my forehead and hopped in his car.

 

I waved to him when he was about to leave the house. "Oppa, buy me something from Tokyo!" I giggled and he showed me 'O.K' sign. With then, he drove his car and left the house. I turned and entered my house before locking the door.

 

"PARTY IS IN THE HOUSE TONIGHT!" I shouted, switching on the music player and turned the volume up.

 

"Hit the lights, let's go! Moduui party party party mammamia!" I danced to KARA's song, Mamma Mia and enjoyed being alone in the house as I could do whatever I want.

 

I laid my body on the couch and swayed my legs while enjoying with the music that was played.

 

"What should I do?" I asked myself and snapped my fingers, "Let's clean everything!" I quickly get off from the couch and started to clean everything in the house. Since I had nothing to do and it was better for me to clean up the house.

 

I cleaned the living room from any dusts, washed the dishes, cleaning the bedrooms. It was tiring but it was worth it.

 

"I'm done!" I said, forming a weak smile before slamming myself on the bed. It was in the afternoon. "I need….to rest." I spoke and closed my eyes, feeling too tired and I just needed to gain more energy.

 

Time has passed and I opened my eyes before noticing that the sky has started to get dark.

 

I sat up on my bed and rubbed my eyes, looking through the window, "What time is it?" I took a glance at the clock and it was almost 7 p.m. I sighed and ruffled my hair.

 

"I must be too tired." I spoke, dragging my legs lazily to the bathroom to take a shower. As I had done, I headed to the kitchen since my tummy started to growl. There were a few things left in the fridge and I wasn’t in the mood to cook. I thought that it would be great if I get ddukbokki or kimbap that night.

 

Since Hyunwoo told me not to leave the house late at night, so I thought that it would be good if I leave earlier.

 

I went back to my room to change up before heading to buy some foods for myself.

 

 

---

 

Author's POV

 

Sooyeon left the house and walked alone to the street to buy some foods for dinner. She doesn’t get scared even though she was alone. She put both of her hands in her hoodie's pockets and bit her bottom lip as she walked.

 

"Ddubokki~ Kimbap~" She chimed and stopped at one of the stalls. She could smell the foods and it made her tummy to growl even more. The lady who cooked the food smiled as she saw Sooyeon was her lips.

 

"Agashi, would you like to have some?" She asked, handing her a polystyrene cup filled with ddubokki. She took it from the lady and thanked her before tasting a piece of it. It tasted good that made Sooyeon to feel great with it.

 

"Ahjumma, can I have another more? I need to bring this back home." She told her and the old lady nodded her head and packed the ddubokki for Sooyeon. She waited and the owner handed her the ddubokki. Sooyeon paid for it and left to get another food that she has been craving for.

 

She went to get kimbap a few minutes later and paid for it. As she had done, she walked while hummed to a song that appeared in her mind. As she walked, she realized that there was a few guys were standing at the other side and one of them was smoking.

 

They looked completely weird and she felt insecure when they shifted their attentions to her while showing sly smirk.

 

"Hey, girl. What are you doing at there alone?" They asked and headed to her. Sooyeon took a step backwards and held the bags contained the foods that she bought, tightly.

 

"Come and join us." One of them said and wanted to get closer but someone grabbed her wrist, pulling her away from them. Sooyeon was startled with the sudden action from the stranger who appeared out from nowhere, wearing a cap to cover his face and a black mask. She could get to see a pair of his eyes.

 

"Yah! Who are you?" The guy who smoked earlier asked in his harsh tone. The stranger pulled Sooyeon to his side and wrapped his arm around her shoulder, "She's my girlfriend. What's wrong?"

 

"Stop talking nonsense." They said. "Don’t you dare to touch her or I'll smack that face. You better go and do something else rather than disturbing a lady." The stranger said before he pulled Sooyeon's hand and brought her away.

 

"Let me go!" She said when both of them were away from them. She glared at him even though only his eyes could be seen. "Who are you?!" She spat.

 

He brought her to a place where there were no one could see both of them. She started to feel weird. Not again!

 

Just before she could say something, he took off his mask , revealing his face. Sooyeon gasped. "Jimin?!"

 

"Shh…" He placed a finger on her lip, telling her to keep quiet from saying his name too loud. She gawked, "W..What are you doing at here?"

 

"I'm here to buy a few things with Jungkook and V." He said.

 

"Jungkook and V are here too?" Jimin nodded with her question. He stared at her and sighed, "I thought you'll send me a text."

 

She froze with his words and faked a smile. She didn’t know how to respond to the question. She couldn’t simply that she didn’t want to.

 

"I…Uh…" Before she could get answer him, someone interrupted them. "Hyung!" Jungkook shouted, grinning as he ran to Jimin. He pouted, "Where did you go? V hyung is searching for you."

 

"Yah! How can you leave us just like that? What ifㅡ" V saw she was standing beside him and bowed, "Oh, hello. I didn’t know you're here."

 

Jungkook giggled, "Noona! I can't believe that we meet again!" Jungkook wanted to give her a hug but Jimin was quick enough to push his head away. "No hugging. There might be a few fans take a picture of us."

 

Jungkook pouted but then he showed off his rabbit teeth, "Noona, why you're here?"

 

"You're alone?" V asked when he noticed that she wasn’t with anyone, except holding the foods in her hand. Sooyeon nodded her head hesitantly and Jimin carved a small smile for her, "It's okay. Come with us, then."

 

She was dumbfounded with Jimin's words. "Huh?"

 

"Noona, you're easily get dumbfounded when you're with us. Come on! We're bringing you along with us to let you see our dorm!" Jungkook laid his arm on her shoulder, pulling Sooyeon closer to his side. Jimin glared at him and pushed the maknae away, "Yah, move your hand away from her."

 

"Ah, why?!" Jungkook whined. "Because I'm her bias!" Jimin bickered with the maknae, not realizing that Sooyeon giggled to see them. V stared at her and smiled, "Let's go. We're going to waste our time to wait for them."

 

She nodded her head wildly and walked with V, leaving two of the guys behind. Jimin gasped, "Y-Yah! Taehyung! Don't steal my fan, you jerk!"

 

 

End of POV

 

---

 

Since they wanted to bring me to see their dorms, I followed them and hopped in their van. The manager greeted me since he allowed Jimin to bring me with them. I felt bad with the manager. But still, he told me to keep it as a secret.

 

Jungkook handed me a bottle of water. I smiled how he really concerned whenever we met. "Noona, you should try and drink this. This is one of my favorite drink."

 

Jimin brushed Jungkook's arm away from handing me the drink, "You told me that you wanted that so badly and now you're giving to her."

 

"Hyung, I'm being a gentleman!" He responded. I chortled to hear their words. V handed me his drink, "Here. Don't bother them. They're always act in that way."

 

I took from his hand and thanked him for it. V hasn’t showed his crazy side. Probably because he was too shy to do that to me. But I thought he's the crazy type who doesn’t care everyone around him.

 

"Yah! Kim Taehyung! You should let me give the drink." Jimin sighed as he leaned against the seat. I smiled, "It's okay. I'm fine."

 

The van stopped at their dorm. I alighted from the van with them and Jungkook seemed to treat me like a princess. I followed them and headed to their dorm and at the same time, I tried to make sure that nobody was watching us. I'd be dead if any fans knew that I was with them.

 

As Jimin opened the door, it was totally in a mess. Just like how the boys dorms are supposed to be. I gawked to see it in my sight.

 

Boxers on the floor. A few cans of soft drinks on the table with a few trashes. I couldn’t believe that my favorite group are living their life just like how the other humans did.

 

Jimin seemed to know what I thought in my mind and he quickly picked the boxers and threw it in a room. "Sorry about the mess." He said, motioning me to take a seat.

 

"I..It's okay." I spoke, taking my seat and wandered my eyes around. "Where are the others?" I asked. "In the kitchen and others are in their rooms. Wait a minute." Jimin told me to wait and he ran to the kitchen. Jungkook went to call the others who were in the room. I was alone in the living room before V came and helped to pick the trashes.

 

"Sorry for letting you to see the real life of us." He joked. I chortled, "No. I'm fine with it. You have a nice place to stay."

 

V smiled, finally showing me that wide smile that I've been wanting to see like how he always showed in their videos. "Too bad, we can't keep our house clean and neat. Unless, you want to help for that." He joked again.

 

"Sure." I said, trying to help him but he held my hand, stopping me from doing so. I was a bit startled with the sudden touch that he made. "Never mind. I'll do that. You're our guest so just relax." He winked.

 

He cleared everything on the table and brought the trashes to throw it. By then, I saw J-Hope, RapMon, Jin and Suga appeared from the kitchen and their room. They grinned to me.

 

"Aww, the cutie pie is here!" J-Hope said, wanting to pinch my cheeks but Jimin glared at him. I giggled, "Hello!"

 

"Sooyeon-ssi, sorry about the mess that you see. It's hard to handle the kids." Jin apologized. I laughed, "I know."

 

"Hey, since you get to spend your time with us from now on, let's drop the formalities. Okay? Call us 'oppa'!" RapMon smiled as he was too excited to wait for me calling him with that.

 

Suga nodded his head, agreed with him, "Yeah. Oppa."

 

I scratched my head and faked a grin, "Ehe, oppa….?"

 

I saw Jimin gave his death glare to his hyungs when they told me to call them as oppa. Too bad, I couldn’t call that to him in the same way since we're in the same age.

 

Jungkook appeared from the kitchen while holding a spatula, "Erm, can someone help me in the kitchen? I think, the egg is burning."

 

"Jeon Jungkook!!!" Suga yelled and I could smell the burnt from the kitchen. It was totally funny to see how the maknae get bullied with his hyungs. I took the chance to go to the kitchen and see what they were doing. Jimin and J-Hope were preparing the plates. V, RapMon and J-Hope were cleaning the living room meanwhile Jin and Jungkook were in the kitchen.

 

"Can I help?" I asked, peeking at the foods that they were cooking. Jungkook seemed to struggle when he wanted to cut the carrot. I chortled, "Let me do that for you."

 

"But, noona…" Jungkook felt bad to let me do it for him but after assuring him that it would be alright, he smiled. Looking at how I did it.

 

"Woah! Noona! You're good in cooking!" Jungkook looked at me in awe when I helped to cook. Jimin tried to watch and I felt embarrassed with it. I wasn’t suppose to cook since I was too lazy but I couldn’t simply watch them doing that for me.

 

"Since I'm here, I should be helping you." I said, slowly putting the vegetables that I cooked into a plate. Jungkook his lips, "Noona, you should stay with us and cook for me everyday."

 

I ruffled his hair. For the first time, I had the guts to touch his hair. "Then, you have to pay me $50 for each day." I joked.

 

Jimin chortled when he leaned against the counter. "I'd pay for that."

 

"Noona, I'll pay you double of the price." Jungkook doesn’t want to let his hyung win again. I glared at them, "No more bickering, guys." I finally get to feel comfortable with them. Since I bought ddubokki and kimbap earlier, I decided to serve it in a plate and let them eat.

 

Jimin came beside me when he saw I was unwrapping the foods. "Let me do it." He offered himself to do it. "But…"

 

"Go and take your seat with them. I'll do this." He spoke. I nodded my head and went to join with them. Their manager had a work to do so there were only eight of us in the house.

 

I took a seat beside V since there was no one beside him. Jungkook whined, "Ah, hyung. Let me seat beside her."

 

Jin sighed since he sat on my right side meanwhile V was on the left side. Jin replaced his seat with the maknae and Jungkook looked happy enough to seat beside me. Jimin came out from the kitchen and I saw his face changed when his eyes landed on me, sitting between Jungkook and V.

 

"Aye, Jimin-ah, stop standing at there like a statue and sit here with us." Suga said, patting an empty sea beside him. Jimin did like what his hyung said. I didn’t know that Jimin would be looking at me in that way just because I sat between s. Was I wrong for doing that?

 

"Noona, eat this. Jin hyung made it." Jungkook put the food into my plate and I smiled, "Thanks, Kookie~"

 

"Woah, noona called me with that nickname." He munched to his food excitedly. V took one of the shrimps and helped to take off the shell before putting it into my plate. "Eat this." He formed a smile. He reminded me about Hyunwoo. How he helped me to take off the shell first before giving it to me.

 

I saw Jimin was eyeing us and he handed me a chicken wing, "Eat a lot, Sooyeon-ah!" He spoke.

 

I felt bad. The guys seemed to treat me so nicely while handing me the foods. "You should eat it a lot too, guys." I said. RapMon was totally enjoyed with the food, same goes to J-Hope. "Sure, Sooyeon-ah! You should bring us more kimbap and ddubokki next time." J-Hope said, earning laughter from me.

 

Once we had done having dinner together, I helped them to wash the dishes. Jungkook was in the living room with his hyungs, probably his tummy was too full for eating too much. Jimin went to wash up first and I saw V was cleaning the dishes by himself.

 

"Can I help you?" I asked. He smiled, "If you don't mind."

 

"I'll rinse the plates." I told him and stood beside him, helping him to clear everything in the sink. "So, you're in a college? How was it?" V asked, not wanting to have an awkward atmosphere between both of us.

 

"Great."

 

"Seems like you're not comfortable with Jimin, huh?" He said. I shrugged and rinsed one of the plates, "I tried to be comfortable with him but I don’t know. I just feel in that way whenever we talk."

 

"Because he is your bias?"

 

"I think so." I responded and he chortled, "You should be glad that you're lucky enough to spend more time with your bias. Some of the fans, like you, are hoping to have the chance like what you have right now."

 

"I guess I need to get comfortable with him." I replied before I realized that our hands touched when we were trying to get a plate in the sink. I gulped, "S-Sorry…"

 

"No, it's okay." He replied.

 

I took a glance at the clock, it was almost 10 o'clock at night. "Omo! I need to go home." I said, wiping my hands.

 

"I need to go home now, guys. I can't be late or my brother will be mad at me." I told them. Jungkook was sleeping on the couch and Jimin wasn’t coming out from the bathroom yet. Jin nodded, "Sure. I'll tell manager hyung to send you home."

 

"N-No…You don’t have to. I'll go home by myself."

 

"But it's dangerous for you to go home alone." Suga was worried. V came out from the kitchen and wiped his hands, "I'll send you home, then."

 

I froze. Kim Taehyung wants to send me home. What should I do?

 

 

 


Looks like someone is jealous~ hehe. Upvote if you like the story ;)