02

Boy In Luv: DETECTED! [~]

A/N: This is Sooyeon's brother; Bae Hyunwoo. I know some of you are wondering how does he look. And yes, just imagine Ahn Jaehyun as your brother in this story :)

 

 


 

Author's POV

 

 

"Oppa~ Hurry up! Or I'll be late!" Sooyeon shouted, trying to wake Hyunwoo up as he was sleeping on his comfy bed. She shook his body many times just to make sure that she would be at the fansign right on time. She didn't want to be the last one in the line, though.

 

He groaned, "I'm sleepy." He mumbled. Sooyeon gritted her teeth before smacking his head with a pillow, "Yah! Wake up! You said you're going to send me!" She shouted again but still, there was no response. Instead, he hugged his bolster tightly, enjoying his dream.

 

She sighed. Sooyeon prepared earlier with her black skinny jeans with a baby pink long sleeve shirt. She glanced at her wrist watch and just in an hour, the fansign would be starting.

 

She bit her lip and spun around, "That's it! I'm going there by myself!" She said and was about to make a move before Hyunwoo quickly sat up on the bed with his messy hair. "Y-Yah, don't you ever dare going there alone."

 

She turned to look at him and scrunched her nose, "Yeah, whatever. You're being late! I might miss the chance to meet my bias!"

 

He gasped, "You care your bias more than your own brother, Bae Sooyeon?"  She shrugged, "Well, more like yes."

 

"Aish, this kid!" Hyunwoo kicked his blanket and the bolster on the bed before get off from his bed, looking at his sister with a glare. She raised a brow, "What? I'm giving you ten minutes or I'll just take the bus!" She spoke and threw a towel to his face. He bit his lip and was about to say something. Too bad, Sooyeon already left the room.

 

Hyunwoo let out his heavy sigh, "That kid is really something."

 

 

Hyunwoo stopped his car at the place where Sooyeon told him before. There were many fangirls holding banners and squealed with each others at the fan sign. Both of them alighted from the car and Sooyeon frowned when her eyes were glued on his brother.

 

"Oppa." She called. Hyunwoo lowered his gaze to his sister and raised a brow, "What?"

 

"Why did you alight from the car?" She asked. Hyunwoo leaned against his black car and slipped both of his hands into the pockets, "Just feel to do so."

 

She blew a raspberry and went to him, "No. You can't do this."

 

"Why? I should go and meet your lovely 'bias'. Don't you want to show him to me?" He chortled. Sooyeon looked at him with a heavy sigh, "No. I won't. You won't care though."

 

"Can I meet any girl groups in here?" Hyunwoo wandered his eyes around with his arms across his chest. Sooyeon rolled her eyes, "No. There's no Girl's Day, Girls' Generation, 4Minute, A-Pink and 2NE1."

 

"Aww, why? I thought I can meet my future wife today."

 

"Pftt, in your dreams." She spat. Hyunwoo glared at her sharply, "I have bias too, okay."

 

"Fine. Whatever." She crossed her arms, "I'm going now. And don't follow me. I want to spend my time with my bias. I'll call you when I'm done." Hyunwoo just listened to his sister though he was too lazy to hear her nags. He sighed, "You better go or you'll be late."

 

"I'm going now." Sooyeon fixed her hair by looking at the mirror of his brother's car. "See you, bye!" She waved and pecked his cheek before leaving to meet with BTS. Hyunwoo chuckled to look how adorable she could be. Even though she could be stubborn and refused to listen to his words, he knew that Sooyeon loves him very much.

 

He's the only family that she got.

 

 

End of POV

 

 

I tried to walk through the crowd of fan girls. They were squealing about their biases, holding banners and I felt like I've been squished like a sandwich among all of them. Until I finally made it to stand at the front. I pouted when I didn't see any of the members. Probably they're not coming yet.

 

Just in a minute, I heard the crowd screamed, causing me to blink my eyes with the sudden loud noises from the fan girls. They raised up their banners, shouting for the members' name. I sighed and tried to bear with the fan girls around me that kept pushing me to the left and right. I gritted my teeth. Why I need to be squished with the crazy fans?

 

By that time, my eyes caught seven adorable members of Bangtan Boys standing in front of me. I mean, all of the fans. I gawked, not believing with what I saw on that time. I just wanted to hug them right on time but I controlled myself from doing such of stupid things.

 

"Jin oppa! I'm here!"

 

"Jimin is so cute!"

 

"Rap Monster is looking so cool with that shades!"

 

"Oh my God, Suga is here!"

 

"My Jungkook! Noona is here to bring you home!"

 

"J-Hope oppa~!"

 

"Taehyung~!"

 

I heard those words from the fan girls. I pursed my lips and sighed. I bit my cheeks inside, not wanting to cry upon seeing them. And my eyes wandered at the boys before I looked at my only bias.

 

My favorite bias in BTS.

 

Park Jimin.

 

He was looking so adorable with his smile. That squishy cheeks with his muscular arms. Can I die in his arms? Jimin-ah, why you're so cute?

 

He waved his hands to the fans and they screamed crazily, making the other BTS members did the same thing. Oh my God, Jimin, please stop being so adorable. I might punch you in the face for being too cute!

 

The fan sign started as Rap Monster took a mic and gave his speech, thanking the fans for coming to their fansign. I saw Jungkook was still waving his hands, interacting with us. Such a cute maknae.

 

Fifteen minutes passed and the emcee told that it was the time for autographs and taking pictures session. I couldn’t help but smile for non-stop to know that finally, I got the chance to meet my bias.

 

Fortunately, I got to be in the second line, out of many fan girls that were waiting for their turns. But it wasn't too long to wait for my turn. I held BTS posters firmly in my hands, biting my lips and waited patiently.

 

I saw some of the girls took selcas with BTS. How lucky.

 

But then, my eyes stopped at Jimin who was busy talking with his fans. His smile never vanished from his face. My lips curled upwards to see him in my sight. He was the one that caught my attention when the first time I got to know about BTS. And then, I realized that our eyes met. I gasped and quickly looked away, avoiding his gaze.

 

 

Jimin's POV

 

I tried my best to entertain my fans though I felt the muscles on my face cramped  for smiling non-stop. But it was worth to smile for them after they have been supporting us.

 

By then, my eyes were glued on someone. I was pretty sure she was here for the fan sign. She kept biting her lip, wandering her eyes around and held our posters in her hands firmly. It seemed like it was the first fan sign that she attended and felt awkward with the situation around. I chuckled to see how she smiled looking at our members. Her eyes landed on me. We were staring at each other. Too bad, she looked away quickly. I smiled to see her. She's cute.

 

It was her turn to get our autographs. Started from Jin hyung on the right side. They were talking something and she blushed whenever Jin hyung said something and flashed his smile. Aish, Jin hyung really knows how to win girls' hearts!

 

I tapped the table with my marker pen before another fangirl stood in front of me, asking for autograph.

 

J-Hope hyung who was sitting beside me grinned, "Look, I bet Jin hyung siad something, making that girl to blush a lot." J-Hope pointed at that girl who was now walking toward Suga hyung. I chortled, "I bet, Jin hyung said something sweet."

 

End of POV

 

 

I stopped in front Jin with a smile plastered on my face. I bowed, "Annyeonghaseyo, Seokjin-ssi."

 

He smiled, "Annyeonghaseyo. Wow, it's rare to hear a fan calling me with my full name." He chortled before I handed him the posters. "So, are you new here?"

 

I pressed my lips together and nodded, "N..Nae." I stammered. He smiled sweetly. That killer smile he gave. I could have faint right on that time. "I knew it. I can see it from the way you act. Don't worry. Just be cool and feel comfortable with us. We love to be friendly with our fans." Jin said as he put the poster on the table, holding the marker pen.

 

"Your name?"

 

"Bae Sooyeon." I spoke. He nodded, "Nice name."

 

"Thanks." I blushed. Why Jin could be so sweet? I might fall for him. I took the posters from him and bowed, "Thank you." "Sure, hope to see you again, Sooyeon-ssi!"

 

I walked to the next member. It was Suga. He smiled and we did talk a few things. I admitted that he looked so cool with his hip-hop style. And his skin really looked pale like what the others said.

 

I went to the other members and greeted them, flashing a smile. I just couldn’t wait to meet with my bias. Jimin was the last members that I would meet. J-Hope was funny as he kept telling me jokes and V beside him would be teasing me since I blushed for many times.

 

Just when I stood in front of the maknae, Jungkook, he bowed and smiled. Why this kid could kill me with that smile? Jungkook should stop torturing me since I'm way older than him. I'm a noona, Jungkook-ah!

 

"Seems like my hyung teased you a lot." He spoke, signing on my poster. I grinned, "You guys are so nice and friendly."

 

"I know. Anyways, thank you for coming and keep supporting us, okay?" I nodded my head with a smile carved on my face. I guessed he didn't know that I'm older than him because he didn't call me 'noona' at all.

 

And finally, I was heading to Jimin. He was carving a wide smile for me. I thought that I could faint just right on that time. I tried my best to breathe properly and not looking too awkward with him. I smiled, still awkward.

 

"H-Hi.." I stammered upon greeting him. "Hi! Finally you're here!"

 

I bit my cheeks inside and froze with his words. Was he waiting for me to stand here?

 

"A-Ah.. Y-Yes.." I stuttered, again. I mentally slapped myself from being in that way especially in front of my ultimate bias. Damn.

 

"So, are you new here?" He shot me a question. I nodded my head, "Yeah."

 

"I see. I saw my hyungs were teasing you. You blushed a lot just now." He spoke. I bit my lip and just smiled. Lost of words because of him. I'm blushing more right now because of you, Park Jimin.

 

"What's your name?"

 

"Bae Sooyeon."

 

"You have a nice name."

 

"Thanks." I replied, still trying to avoid his gaze. He was about to put his signature on my posters before he looked up at me and smirked, "Anyways, who's your bias in BTS?"

 

I gulped.

 

That's it.

 

My bias asked me who's my bias in Bangtan Boys.

 

I need more oxygen.

 

I can't.

 

 

 

"…You." I said, biting my lips. And by that time, I saw a smile was carved on his face and it turned to a smirk, "I knew it."

 

 


 

I'M IMAGINING MYSELF MEETING JIMIN LOL. Can't imagine if i meet them for real. hahaha. Oh, btw, I'll be on hiatus back as my semester break will be over soon. So, i won't be updating that often. TT_TT