Chap9

A crime to be alive

They talked with the guardian and told her to make like teams, with dozen of girls who will come to get weapons and send them around to stop the enemies.

Jooyeon and Uee agree that they needed to find Raina, Nana, Kaeun and E-young. They had seen the girls in the crowd before, and hopped they were fine.

They were walking in the corridor when they heard people talking, they recognized Raina voice. Jooyeon ran and stopped on the corner of the corridor. Raina was on the floor, two girls were pointing a gun on her. Jooyeon ran and hit them with the baton before making one of them fall on the floor. Uee followed her and attacked the second one with her taser. They helped Raina standing up and took the two unconscious girls, Raina had the idea to lock them in one cell.

« Are you okay? » Asked Uee to the girl who nodded. « Do you know were are the other girls? »

Raina nodded and guided them until the yard. A guardian were dead in the entrance of the big yard. Raina knelled and took her weapons. « The army can’t enter for now, and the director of the prison left after the explosion, It’s Kahi who tried to find a way to stop this but now she entered the visiting room and we don’t know if she’s okay… » Explained Raina.

Nana caught them and with E-young and Kaeun they came closer. « Thanks for your help. You managed to stop the fight here. » Said Kaeun smiling. Her hands were hurt because of the fight and the three girls had blood on the face.

« We need to enter the visiting room and get Kahi and the hostages out. » Said E-young seriously.

« But how? » Asked Uee.

« It would be easier if we knew the prison better. » Said Jooyeon. 

« You’re right. The prison map. » Said Nana. « In the director office. » She said running into the building.

Nana knew where the director building were and guided the girls there. But just before reaching the good building they saw some girls monitoring the area.

« ! » Said Nana. « They’re here, and probably took control of this part of the prison… » She said.

« So what? » Asked Raina. « We just stop and let Kahi die? »

« No » Said E-young. « We need to fight. » She looked discreetly at the girls. « They’re only three. » She said.

« Yeah but they have guns. » Said Kaeun massaging her injured hands.

« I’m going. » Said Jooyeon.

« What?! » Asked Uee. « No way you’re going. » 

« Yes I will » Said Jooyeon determinate. « They know the girls, and will probably recognize us, but I need to try. » She said putting the top of her uniform back and taking Uee away from their friends. « Uee. » She said wanting Uee to look at her. « It will be okay » Uee sighed, not really reassured to let Jooyeon go alone against those girls, if they recognize her and shot her Uee would felt guilty all her life.

« Be careful. » Said Uee kissing Jooyeon.

« I love you. » Said Jooyeon smiling.

« I… I love you too… » Said Uee shyly. Jooyeon smiled at her, it was the first time Uee said those words to her in this way, not in the friendly way. Jooyeon hugged her tightly and they went back to the group.

« I’m going. » Said Jooyeon walking into the corridor to meet the three girls. They looked at her suspicious but didn’t move seeing she was wearing the top of her uniform. Jooyeon came closer and tried to put the three girls at the same time. Nana who was looking at her ran to Jooyeon followed by the girls and neutralized the three enemies.

Raina find some cordage and tied them together before continuing into the big building. There were girls from the black team all around but it wasn’t a problem, and Nana finally opened the director office. They entered and find one girl sitting at the desk. She took her gun and stood up, pointing it to the girls.

Uee swallowed hard. « We should have been more careful before entering… » She whispered to Kaeun beside her. 

Jooyeon looked at the office and saw what the girls was doing here. Tv screens shown the visiting room. She nodded and looked at Nana. « Security Camera. » She whispered. Nana looked at the screen too and saw Kahi in the visiting room, the screen showed the yard too and the entrance of the prison.

The black team girl looked around panicked. She was alone against the six girls who probably fight against her allies on they way here. She swallowed hard. « Don’t move or I shout her! » She said pointing the gun to E-young. 

Nana came closer to her. « Don’t do that. » She said trying to reassure her.

« Don’t come closer! » Said the girl angry. « What do you want? » She asked.

Jooyeon looked at the screen. « We want to stop this. » She said showing the black team leader pointing her gun to one of the hostage head. « They will kill everybody- » 

Jooyeon was cut buy a ringing phone. She looked at her pocket, she still had the guardian phone. She looked at the girl holding the gun in her direction now.

« What is it? Where did you get that? » She asked.

Jooyeon took the phone. « It’s from one of the guardian. » She explained. « They want to help us survive this… » She said.

« I don’t want to die… » Finally said the girl breaking down, dropping the gun and knelling in front of the six girls. Raina ran to her and took the gun, and helped the girl stood up.

« Come here » She said taking the girl out of the office while Jooyeon looked at the phone and Nana and Uee looked for the map.

Keaun and E-young followed Raina out of the office.

« We should take her to the others. » Said Kaeun.

Raina looked at her. « Only if she’s sure she want to join our team. »

« I want to. » Said the girl opening her top uniform letting it hang around her waist.

E-young smiled « Okay will take her with us. » She said looking at Raina.

« Be careful » Said Raina not reassured to see the two young girls leaving them. « Don’t do anything stupid. »

E-young nodded and Kaeun smiled at her before they left. After seeing them disappearing at the corner of the corridor, Raina sighed and entered the office again. The girls were looking at the map.

« You find it? » Asked Raina coming closer to the desk.

Nana nodded. « We need to do something and to be quick. » She said very serious.

« Why? Something’s up? » Asked Raina confused. 

Jooyeon looked at her. « Jungah called, they captured girls from the black team and they reveled her some news. » Explained Jooyeon. « They want to make the whole prison explode… » She said. « And we think we find how… » She said showing the map to Raina.

On the map were red point all around the prison, it was the electrical point. And Uee came with the idea that maybe they may want to make explosion at those points.

« So what do we do? » Asked Raina more panicked than ever.

Uee took the map. « We will show this to Jungah, make teams to go to each points and find out what the black team is doing. » She said determinate.

Nana looked down. « What about Kahi? » She asked looking at the screens. The black team leader had killer one of the hostages.

« I’m sure Kahi will gain some more time, if only we could talk to her… » Said Jooyeon.

Raina nodded. « Someone need to give her a message, telling her we need time to stop the explosion and then that we will find a way to save the hostages. » Said Raina

Uee looked sadly at Nana, she knew the girl liked the leader a lot, but Raina was right. « Stopping the explosion is our first goal, then we will help Kahi and the hostages. » Said Uee putting a reassuring hand on Nana shoulder.

« If the prison explode we won’t be able to help anybody. » Said Jooyeon looking at Nana in the eyes. « We need to go now. »

Nana nodded and followed the girls, they were about to leave the director building when they heard someone calling for help. Runing to the voice, they found E-young and Kaeun on the floor. Kaeun was holding an unconscious E-young...