Extra 1 - Do u know when I'm hungry?

AU - Trust Me

Dedicated to the two WonTaek fans I talked to in another fic. Last week after talking to them, I woke up with so many cheesy WonTaek scenes in my head.

This extra is actually half focused a little bit on Jinri's background. If you are not interested in reading about her, you can stop reading when they run into her at the restaurant.

Part 2 of the extra will focus soley on WonTaek again. I split the extra up because some people may not be interested in reading too much about Jinri.

Rating: PG 15??? Nothing explicit. More like implied ual situations or mention of .

Lots of Leo's narration. I'm getting more used to write under Leo's POV.

Reference: The Rose of Versailles - Jinri's play

========================

Taekwoon sat down on one of the front row seats in the big theatre room. Wonshik also took the seat next to him and adjusted his jacket. His boyfriend's baby blue hair attracted quite a few curious stares. His hair was originally dyed a bright shade of azure blue after a dare with Jinri. Jinri herself had her hair dyed a red burgundy. Some of those curious stares quickly turned into appreciated stares. His boyfriend's handsome face combined with his friendly eyes and easy smile effortlessly drew people to him. Taekwoon wondered when he himself felt under Wonshik's spell without knowing. They had been friends for many years. What point in time was it that his gaze always sought Wonshik out whenever the person in question disappeared from his direct line of sight? Was it because Wonshik always put him first, and always made sure to be near him and catered to his every whim? He was so spoil to the point that Wonshik's missing presence for however short made Taekwoon felt unsettled if he didn't know where Wonshik was?

Wonshik's lips curved up as he smiled at Taekwoon. Taekwoon blinked as he realized he had been staring at his boyfriend. Wonshik's smile turned into a full on grin when Taekwoon flushed and turned his eyes back to the stage. People could stare all they wanted at his boyfriend. Now that they had been going out with each other. Maybe he was over reading and being overly conscious of every little gestures and actions. But the way Wonshik looked at him was very different from the way he looked at other people. More loving and more adoration in his eyes? Taekwoon bowed his head feeling embarrassed at his own cheesy thought.

"Are you okay?" Wonshik put a hand on Taekwoon's left shoulder.

"I'm okay." Taekwoon simply shook his head. It would be mortifying if Wonshik could read all his soapy thoughts. Wonshik gave him a squeeze on the shoulder and trailed his hand down slowly to Taekwoon's elbow before he finally let go. Taekwoon's skin tingled pleasantly on the places Wonshik touched. His body sure knew what it liked. His eyes stayed fixed on stage. His arm twitched wanting to touch his boyfriend's arm. It was as if Wonshik could read his thought, he put his left arm on the hand rest so their arms were side by side to each other.

Jinri played Oscar François de Jarjayes brilliantly on stage. She finally got her dream role after wishing a theatre would adapt the play for years. Jinri's mother enrolled her into acting school at a very young age believing that all the cute girl roles would make Jinri act more girly as her mother would say and still said to this day. Jinri had been in plays after plays even before she met Taekwoon in highschool. She told him once that when she was on stage, she felt free because she could be anyone, woman or man. There was no judgment from society except for how good or bad she was in her roles.

Everyone in the audience stood up and applauded as Choi Sulli, the star of today, and the rest of the actors/actresses took a bow. Wonshik and he came backstage to hand Jinri a congratulatory bouquet. A few people looked at the three of them together and giggled. Over the years, there had been tabloid gossips that Jinri was either in a secret affair with him or Wonshik or both. Many people chose to believe these gossips as explanations for why his past relationships didn't work out. He was sure that even now someone probably was secretly taking a video of them just standing together. Sometimes it could get a bit creepy being in the public eyes. People's sense of entitlement was unmeasurable.

-------------

Taekwoon finished chewing and put half of the meat bun in his teeth to hold it so he could use his arms to take off his jacket. He sat down and took the bun out of his mouth to take another bite. They didn't go out to eat as planned since he just remembered there was a drama he wanted to catch. It never occurred to him that Wonshik would not agree to come back to their apartment. Erm...When did he start to think this place as their apartment. Wonshik spent more time now at Taekwoon's apartment than at his own home. Before they dated each other, they were already together most of the time, except during his free time and when he was sleeping. Now he slept with Wonshik on the same bed. It was a good thing his bed was king size.

Taekwoon stopped thinking and chewing as Wonshik soft of half loomed over him. His boyfriend had also discarded his jacket. His shirt's buttons were all undone. Taekwoon's flicked his gaze back to Wonshik's face lest the glorious chest distracted him. He didn't say anything except giving Wonshik's a quizzical look. Wonshik just grinned with a ual glint to his eyes as he pushed and adjusted Taekwoon until Taekwoon was now sideway on the couch. His boyfriend started kissing his neck while his hands ed Taekwoon's remaining buttons. 

"Um. I'm eating. Can this wait?" Even as he complained, his heartbeat increased and his body's heat rose with every kiss to his neck and down to his chest.

"Who told you to leave your top two buttons undone. I had to restrain myself all evening." Wonshik muffled into Taekwoon's chest as he gave another kiss.

"You." Taekwoon in a breath. "You did." He gasped. "You were the one who ed them before we left." He gasped again. "Wait. Just two minutes. I'm really hungry."

"Me too. I'm hungry. Ravenous. Don't worry. Just keep eating."

-----

"I can't believe you." Taekwoon said before he bit into another meat bun.

"What?" Wonshik said lazily as he reclined back into the couch. "I didn't tell you to stop eating."

Taekwoon gave Wonshik a light hit. "How could I eat while you kept kissing me like that?"

His boyfriend leaned back his head as he laughed. "You mean kissing you while I touched myself?" Wonshik leaned over and kissed Takewoon's cheek since Taekwoon was chewing while looking at him in disbelief. "Don't be mad. You love me."

"I do." Taekwoon grumpily conceded.

Wonshik momentarily lost his laughing face before he grinned once again and gave Taekwoon a peck on the lips this time. "You are just mad then that you got hot yourself and we ended up each other."

Taekwoon pushed his could-be-very-annoying boyfriend's face away. "You just have to have the last words don't you?"

His annoying boyfriend laughed cheerfully again while his body swayed back and forth hitting the couch multiple times. "Yeah. It's too much fun to tease you."

----------------- Jinri's focus.

Taekwoon stopped walking to his assigned table as he spotted a familiar burgundy head. "Jinri is that you?"

Jinri turned around in her seat and gave Wonshik and him a smile. "Annyeong. Here to eat?"

"De."

"This is my friend, Soojung." Jinri introduced a woman who was sitting at the same table with her. Wonshik and he declined Sulli's and her friend's polite offer to sit together and sat at their assigned table which was nearby.

"Come with me to the washroom." At one point they could hear Soojung asking Jinri.

"Sorry I don't like using public washroom." Jinri apologized to her companion.

"You used public washroom the last week when we went to the mall." Soojung's voice didn't sound too happy.

"It's because they have gender neutral washrooms." Jinri simply answered back.

Soojung was quiet for a few short seconds before she nodded and said she would be right back. Jinri took her own bowl and chopstick and went over to their table and took a seat.

"You must really like her to bring her to eat at this place." Wonshik remembered Jinri complained once that she had to abandon one of her favourite restaurants. She made the mistake of taking her ex-boyfriend to a place she regularly ate out. Her ex also ended up liking that place too much to stop going there after they broke up. She swore to never bring another date to a restaurant she loved. 

Jinri grinned without batting an eyelash. "How do you know I'm interested in her?" She stole some meat off their grill.

"For as long as I have known Taekwoon, you have always been around him. I have learned to read you quite a bit."

"Fair enough." She checked to see that Soojung hadn't come back yet. "But I don't think Krystal has that inclination."

"Krystal?"

"It's her American name. Since she keeps calling my stage name, Sulli. I call her second name for fun." 

"You never know until you try right?" Taekwoon decided to give some encouragement to his best friend.

"Well she saw my closet last week. She showed up way too early when I wasn't ready yet. When she saw that half of my closet was men's clothes, she asked if I liked to cross-dress as a man."

"Oh and what did you tell her?" He put some more grilled meat into her bowl.

Jinri shrugged. "I told her what if it was the other way around. What if I was actually a man who liked to cross-dress as a woman?" After hearing Jinri's word Taekwoon just stared at her until she laughed self-consciously. "Fine I like her. Happy?" She pouted. "After we went out that day, I didn't hear anything from her until this morning. She just suddenly phoned to say she would like to have a meal together."

He gave a pat to Jinri's shoulder. "Relationship is hard. Maybe she actually got fed up with you not calling her."

Wonshik gave him a light kick under the table. "It's not hard being with me right?"

He stared at his boyfriend as his heartbeat increased immediately. He couldn't help but smiled. "No." Wonshik smiled back as they stared at each other.

"Aw darn, you guys are so cute. I'm getting jealous." Jinri grabbed his shoulder and pulled him into an upper body hug. He put his arms around his friend and returned the hug. 

When they parted, Soojung was standing nearby watching them with her lips pressed down lightly. Not quite a scowl.

"Hey you are back." Jinri stood up.

Soojung glanced at the two men and glanced back at Jinri. She smiled. "Sorry I have to go soon."

"Right right. You have to be at the office at 7PM right? I'm sorry we couldn't have the meal sooner." Jinri apologized as she signaled the staff for her bill.

"I'll see you another time then Sulli." She gave the two men a goodbye and polite smile and then left.

Jinri sat back down on the chair. She started eating again. They were only here for half an hour in total, waiting time and all. She gave them each a glance. "Sorry if she looks unfriendly. That's just her face. She's actually very cute. It takes her time to warm up to people."

Wonshik chuckled. "Don't worry. I'll be the last person you have to tell me that. People used to think Taekwoon was cold and arrogant. Some people still think like that."

"Not his problem. That's their problem." It was Jinri's turn to pat Taekwoon.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

This weekend Taekwoon came back to his hometown for his father's birthday. His family also invited Wonshik along. They also invited Jinri but she was too busy promoting and rehearsing for another play. She was an honorary family member. His family also used to think he was secretly dating Jinri back in highschool but refusing to tell them for some reason. They used to hang out a lot at his house because she said her house was too stuffy. Truth to be told, he never felt comfortable the few times he dropped by her house. Throughout the 2 years they were in highschool together, she slept on his floor at least once every 2 months due to arguments with her family. She refused to take his bed or his sisters' beds. She also refused their offer of PJ, saying it was okay if she borrowed Taekwoon's bigger clothing.

It was disconcerting for his family since she was a girl and he was a boy. Taekwoon's mother had taken Jinri to the side for a talk one night. Whatever Jinri said must have satisfied his mother for his family never stopped Jinri from sleeping over after that. Most of the time when Jinri slept over, his mother actually had Jinri slept with her and his father slept with Taekwoon. Sometimes for fun Jinri would call Taekwoon's mother 'mother'.

One day she wore his old middle school uniform and stared at herself in the mirror. "Taekwoon let's go to the park."

"Now?" He put down the book he was reading.

"Yeah. Let's go. Let me have this uniform okay?" She laughed and spun around once to show him. "Don't I look handsome?"

"Yeah you do." He was confused but still agreed with her. It didn't cost him anything to go along with his friend. He felt happy that she looked so cheerful. That day she had her waist-length hair cut short into a bob. From then on, she always kept her hair shoulder-length or shorter. "I always hated long hair. Too much upkeep and my neck always got so hot and sweaty." Jinri never directly complained to him about her family but he guessed that her family didn't approve a lot of her actions and behaviour. That day was the last time they saw each other until they ran into each other 2 years later at university. Her family transfered her to a different highschool 5 hours away. Maybe they thought he was a bad influence. He never knew. Jinri rarely talked about her family.

The first time they hanged out after they met each other again, she was wearing a different set of school uniform this time. "How do I look?" She asked him with too much seriousness in her eyes and voice."

He remembered his answer from 2 years ago. He gave the same answer then too. "You look handsome."

She grinned and grabbed his arm to start walking. "You better not fall for me Jung Taekwoon. I plan for us to be friends for a long time." 

The next time she met him, she was wearing a red dress with high heels. She was even carrying an umbrella. "You look beautiful." He told her.

She laughed again. "You better not fall for me Jung Taekwoon. I plan for us to be friends for a long time."