Chapter 5

AU - Trust Me

PG 14??? Italic words are Leo's thoughts.

=====================

Taekwoon munches on some bbq meat as he listens to other people nearby him talk. Since it's Hongbin hyung's party there are some acquaintances mixing with hyung's friends who don't work in the fashion industry. Wonshik has gone off somewhere, and Jinri has left to take a walk to the nearby beach. A few days after that particularly confusing night, Wonshik asked him if he wanted to take a break. If he wanted Wonshik to book him less work. He had shake his head and said he liked being busy. Even though his friend rarely complains, he knows Wonshik always works hard to get him these jobs. The days that are his days off are not necessarily also days where Wonshik stops working.

Since then everyday seems relatively the same as always except sometimes he catches Wonshik looking at him curiously. Do I act odd or differently from normal? Do I make you worry about me? I'm sorry. 

His peripheral vision catches a similar sight and it's Wonshik coming back into the room. His friend is wearing white pants with a low neck white tank top and a straw fedora hat. He looks nice showing his bare arms and his upper pectoral. Jinri has teased them earlier about couples' clothing because he's also wearing white pants with a white shirt. When Wonshik sees him he grins as he comes over. Leo smiles back. Where did you go?

"I went to give my sister a call." Wonshik touches his arm, answering his silent question. He nods. His body's temperature is slightly warmer again but he doesn't mind. He has decided it's not such a bad or a terrible thing how his body reacts. It's okay. He stays still and lets Wonshik fusses with his air. He was outside briefly previously and the wind had tousled his hair. It really is okay.

"Cute." He smiles at his friend's word.

"Want to take a walk to the beach?" His friend asks him and proceeds to hold his elbow and steers him out of the door without waiting for an answer. He follows his friend anyway like always.

It's nice just walking like this with the sun shines brightly down on them and the cool wind gently caresses their faces and bodies. He wonders idly how Wonshik's hat stays on his head without the wind blowing it off. Wonshik's hand still holds onto his elbow as they walk. His skin is the most warm where Wonshik's hand touches. His heart...is happy. It is... confusing for his heart and body to react this way to Wonshik. It's...strange but it's okay. It is Wonshik after all.

Jinri is walking bare feet back and forth near the edge of the water. She's wearing a long baggy short and an oversized top, one hand holding a cellphone and the other hand holding a very pink flowery umbrella.

"Nice umbrella."

Jinri smiles at Taekwoon's word. "Cute right. One of my fans recognized me and gave me this umbrella because I forgot my sunglasses. She said she was surprised with the way I dressed but she would recognize me anywhere. I have such cute fans."

"Just don't start flirting with them." Wonshik teases.

Jinri laughs, "I'm not stupid. If I flirt with one, they'll expect me to flirt with them all. I'm just too charming." 

It feels good to laugh and be with his dear friends like this. He doesn't want anything to change.

--------------------

Since it's still early in the night, Taekwoon is not surprised when Wonshik follows him up to his apartment. Being together for so many years, there are many time when they can tell what the other person will do without the need for words.

Once they enter the apartment, Wonshik heads straight for the fridge. He takes out a bottle of soju and drinks straight out of the bottle. That's new. One he finishes his sip, he stares at Taekwoon for a moment and then swallows down another sip.

Taekwoon is not sure how to react or what word to say. Is Wonshik worry about him again? He opens his mouth intending to give some reassuring words such as "I'm okay". He stops when Wonshik comes very close to him with only half an arm's length away. Their eyes are looking at each other right in the eyes. 

His friend smiles at him and Taekwoon automatically smiles back even though he's confused. Wonshik his lips and blinks a couple of time. His looks unsure. "Do you like me Taekwoon?"

Taekwoon slowly nods, still confused.

Wonshik shakes his head back and forth fast. "No. I mean..." He takes another sip from the bottle. He bites his lip. "I mean do you want to kiss me?"

Taekwoon becomes absolutely still as his thought shuts down for a short moment. His friend watches and waits for his answer. He takes another sip. He's going to get drunk with how fast he downs the alcohol.

Taekwoon lowers his gazes and shakes his head. His body feels really warm. It is not a lie. He has never think of kissing Wonshik. To ask him that question is like asking him if he ever thinks of kissing Jinri. His friend puts the bottle down somewhere on the floor and steps even closer to him with almost no space between the two of them. "Do you want to try?" He can smell the alcohol from his friend's mouth. It is not unpleasant. "Do you?" His friend asks him again as he leans in slowly and angles his lips to Taekwoon's.

Taekwoon stays still because it's Wonshik, or despite the fact that it's his friend his body does want to feel the kiss. Wonshik's lips are soft as they lightly pressed against his. It feels...he's not sure how he should feel.

Wonshik's face moves away from him but their bodies are still very close together; their noses are almost touching. He focuses on Wonshik's jaw but he can feel the other's gaze on him.

"How you do feel?

"...."

"Is it disgusting?"

His body and the pang in his heart disagree with Wonshik's hesitant word so Taekwoon shakes his head.

"Trust me okay." Wonshik grabs Taekwoon's arms loosely with his hands. "Trust me," he repeats his words as he molds their lips together again. His kiss is firmer this time. Taekwoon has always trust Wonshik and he still does now. He parts his lips a tiny bit and kisses him back experimentally. It's...not bad. It feels different but good. His heart tells him so even while its beat slightly increases. Kissing Wonshik is similarly to kissing his past girlfriends except he doesn't have to lower his shoulder or even his head. Slow or fast when he kisses people, his lips touch and move against the other person's lips. He has to remember to make sure the other person enjoys it too. It's the same really.

It's not so much the same when it comes to touching some other parts of the body. Males and females are built differently. Then again the fundamentally concept still applies. He has to make sure the other person enjoys it too. In the end he's a man and so is Wonshik. After a little bit of awkward hands' placing and breathy laughter, what gives him pleasure also applies to his friend. He just has to pay attention to what pleases Wonshik just as he did in the past with the people he had been with.

============================

Note: There won't be any smexy time. I'm even worse with those than with writing emotion. I'll just make everything very technical using science words instead of slangs.

Is this the ending? I plan for next chapter to be the final one but since I add this scene in it feels right to finish the chapter here. The next chapter is not very important anymore. I'll end up writing it anyway since I already have that scene in my head for 2 days now.