Chapter 6 (Final)

AU - Trust Me

PG 15, italtic words are Leo's thoughts.

Suggested languages and mention of .

========================

"Annyeong"

"Annyeong" Taekwoon greets Jinri from his couch as she walks through his apartment's entry way. She's wearing another formal tux but completes with a top hat today. "I thought you sent me a text showing me a black and red dress you were going to wear to the press conference for your new play. Did I dream up that up?"

Jinri scrunches her face. "I was going do that but then that guy was being an as usual yesterday. He made snide comments about the way I dressed and behaved. Cao ni ma. so I dress like this to piss him off. I make sure too to wear my tallest heels to be even more taller than him." Jinri's nickname when she was young was "giant baby". She starts walking to his kitchen but stops abruptly and does a double take at him. "Whoa your hair is red and is it shorter?."
 

"De" Taekwoon waves the paper he'd been memorizing before Jinri shows up. "It's for the barista cameo."

"You look great. Very y." Jinri grins. "It's a good thing you are not my type or I have to fight with your boyfriend." She heads back to the kitchen so she misses Taekwoon's sudden flushed face. She opens the fridge and searches inside. She calls from the kitchen, "hey where's my soju that I left here last time. I want to drink it to celebrate."

"Sorry Wonshik drank it." Certain memory and flashback from last week come unbidden to his mind. This is not the time to remember those thing.

He hears the fridge's door being close and the sound of Jinri's feet coming back out to the living room. When she's near him she narrows her eyes at him.

"Why are your ears red?" Her eyes are always sharp as a hawk. She asks him suspiciously.

He feels like his face is burning up even more under her scrutiny. "Nothing." He looks down at his paper. He should have known better since they have been friends for 9 years.

"Whoa whoa whoa, something finally happened with Wonshik?" She squeals excitedly. She sits right next to him and grabs his right arm. "Tell me. Give me detail." She gives him a little shake.

He just wants to sink down to the ground till Jinri leaves. He bends his body to the left as much as he can with her practically pressing down on his right side.

"Fine you don't have to tell me. Your face tells me enough. So so soooo how far did you guy go?" There is still too much excitement in Jinri's word. He can just die now. He gives up and lies his upper body sideway down on the couch covering his face behind his hands. This is not the kind of talk he wants to have with Jinri EVER. The first time that happened was bad enough. It took months for him to get over that mortification.

Jinri the devil giggles. "Taekwoonie do you want me to bring over those body pillow but with a male face and show you tips?"

"Oh no no no." Taekwoon denies vehemently and sits up to move away from her to the end of the couch. "And it may have been years but the last time we had that talk that I didn't want your thing and my thing are different." The first time that he had a serious girlfriend and when Jinri knew he planned to sleep with her, Jinri of all people had come over one day to talk to him. She had brought a "friend" along with her, a long pillow with some kind of anime girl picture on it. She had forced him to listen to her "tips" on how to make sure he wasn't going to be crude and acted like . He ended breaking up with his girlfriend because everytime he was alone with her for even a moment no matter where he was, he couldn't help but remember Jinri's words, and his desired to have the earth swallowed him whole. It took him time to get over that trauma.

"Taekwoonie, you ever watch and run into male-on-male ?"

"No and no"

"You ever run into fanfiction of you and another male while you search your name?"

"Uh what? Stop talking about this or I'm kicking you out of my apartment."

"Then you know less than me. Let me..."

Taekwoon stands up before Jinri can finish her sentence. He literally lifts her up and puts her over his shoulder. He knows he shouldn't do this and she will probably poison him later but he can't listen to this anymore. NOT AGAIN.

When he's almost near the entry way, an up-side-down Jinri bites him somewhere on his back. He in his breath at the pain. He suddenly remembers a question he does want to ask her. "Jinri, when you do you know you also like girl."

She becomes still on his shoulder. She presses her fingers against his skin to show more of her displeasure. She does answer him with a serious voice after lifting her fingernails. "I was interested in girls years before I became interested in boys. I still remembered the first girl I liked. She was in grade 1 or 2 with me. She had long hair and I thought she looked pretty and angelic with the way the wind blew her hair."

"I didn't know you are poetic."

"Shut up. Don't make fun of my pure first love." She bites him again. "Don't over think it. Just follow what your instinct desires. I'm sure there won't be any complaints."

"Looks like I'm interrupting. I should come back later." Wonshik's sudden appearance and words surprise Taekwoon. He must have come in just now. Taekwoon drops Jinri instantly and has to remember to reach out to steady her and helps lower her down to the floor due to her sudden blood rush.

"It.. it's not like that." He says in a rush panicking a little. "You know Jinri and I are friend."

Wonshik looks so serious until he comes close to Taekwoon and starts smiling. He ruffles Taekwoon's hair. "I know I'm just teasing. You are too cute."

Taekwoon smiles and lowers his head a little.

"Too cute." Wonshik murmurs as he gives Taekwoon a light peck on his lips.

"Please you two please. Wait until I can get up and leave to start making out. I don't need to see this." Jinri wails from the floor. She covers her face with her hands while sitting.

After Jinri is fine enough to leave and not before she tells Taekwoon "I'm only a phone call away. You can talk to me about AN NY THING. Anything." There are seriously time when Taekwoon regrets having his dear friend around.

-----------

"So what did Jinri wanted to talk to you about? Or more like wanted to force you to talk to her about that you actually had to carry her?"

"Nothing."

"Come on tell me." Wonshiks grins while enjoys looking at his burning face.

"No." Taekwoon pushes Wonshik's face away but only to have his boyfriend grabs his hand and leans over to kiss him again.

"She wants to talk to me about between two men." Taekwoon grudgingly confesses later because stubborn Wonshik refuses to let go. Wonshik has always been good at making Taekwoon does what he wants.

"Ohhh. Well what we are doing is great and fun. There are also other ways to have just like with women and men. You don't have to worry. If you are interested, I look them up already."

".... You look...them..up?

"Yeah"

"When?"

"You don't want to know." It's not often that Wonshik gets so embarrassed he can't look at Taekwoon in the eyes.

"When?" It's his turn to get curious and maybe makes Wonshik squirms. It doesn't happen often.

"Let just say I wanted to kiss you long before you wanted to kiss me." Wonshik leans over and kisses him again to stop his question. His roaming hands also help with the distraction.

 

======================

Note: Cao ni ma is a swear word Jinri said.

Thank you so much for everyone who follows this story and finishes till the end even with all the bad English. Thank you very much. I don't have any plan for any extras at the moment. The overdose of cheese completely blanks my mind. 

I may as well write RobotLeo because that's how he often turns out whenever I write from Leo's POV. Yeah RobotLeo will go something like he needs human touch to boost his power so that's why N & Ken keep clinging to him. Obvious conclusion. And another weird fantasy/sci-fic idea I will never write.

If anyone is interested become my beta reader for any fic/oneshot, please please talk to me. Thank you for following Taekwoon's journey/diary to get his kiss from Wonshik LOL. Thank you.