Things Were Said, Things Were Done, Things Were Almost Gone

The Pain of Idol Love

 ~2 Years Later~

Your POV

The past year has been nothing but arguing.  Up to our first anniversary was great but after...after was when loving him was beginning to get too hard and too painful.  Sasaengs ruined our privacy spreading the news about us to the public only causing more problems.  Tomorrow is our 2 Year Anniversary but I don’t know if I can do this anymore.

I finished writing in my journal in just enough time to hide it before he walked in the room dropping all his bags on the floor. He walked over and flopped down on the bed pulling me with him.

“How was your day?”  I said running my hand in his hair.

“Tiring. How was yours?”

“Same.  Got a few notes telling me to leave you alone, a couple death threats, you know the usual.”

“How can you talk about it so easily like it’s nothing?”

“It has become part of my life and though it’s unfortunate, I can’t change it.  I made the decision to love and be with you.  I asked for it.”

“No you didn’t.” He said his voice raising.  I could tell what I said hurt him.

“Don’t Sehun.  I don’t want to argue.”

“Why do you do this?  Why do you blame yourself for the things these crazy fans do?”  His voice raised louder than before.

“If I hadn’t chose to be with you I wouldn’t be getting all of the hassle from the crazy fans.” I yelled back.

“Wow.  That’s how you feel?”

“Sehun! I didn’t mean it like that and you know it.”

“You know what? Forget it.  I’m leaving.” He said getting out of the bed.  I followed right behind him.

“SEHUN STOP!” I said causing him to stop dead in his tracks. “You know that’s not what I meant.”  I said walking over and wrapping my arms around him.  “I love you and the crazy fans aren’t going to change that.”

“You know sometimes I regret confessing to you.”  He said as he removed my arms from his waist leaving  me in the room with tears streaming down my face. 

“I can’t do this right now.” I said aloud as I picked up my phone and started calling Eun Hee. 

Since she and Baekhyun were having the same problem and she made him go back to the dorm, she agreed to let me stay with her for a couple days so I packed my things and left a note on the bed for Sehun to find.  I grabbed my keys from the hook and left.   I stopped by McDonalds before heading to her place.  When I walked in she laughed.

“Why did you buy all this food? From McDonalds at that?”

“I feel like getting fat tonight.”  I said with a sad expression.

“What happened?”

“The same thing that always happens except this time I told him that if I hadn’t made the choice be with him I wouldn’t have to deal with crazy fans but he took it the wrong way.”

“Then why did you come all the way here? You should have waited for him to get back.”

“I can’t do this anymore.  I can’t deal with him anymore.  I love him too much to be this unhappy.”

“I know how you feel.”  She said grabbing one of the burgers out of the bag. “Let’s get fat.”  She said and we both laughed.

 

Sehun POV

“JAGIYA~” I called for her.  “YI SEUL~” I called again still not getting a response. “Babe I’m sorry.  I knew you didn’t mean it like that I shouldn’t have got….what the hell?!”

I picked the note up and read it feeling immediate sadness.

                                                Sehun-ah~

                                                I’m really sorry about what I said I am, but I can’t do this right now.

                                                I think you and me need some time apart.  I’m not breaking up

                                                I swear but I will be staying with Eun Hee for a couple days.  Please

                                                Don’t call me, text me, or come to her house just for the next couple of days. Ara?

                                                                                                                                Love,

                                                                                                                                Yi Seul

                                                P.S. Mianhae :(

“!” I yelled as I threw the paper to the floor. “What did I do?” I said sitting on the edge of the bed and burying my face in my palms. “What am I going to do?”  I said laying back on the bed eventually falling asleep.

Your POV

After stuffing our faces for an hour I decided to ask what happened with Baekhyun.

“So…” I started.

“He still jokes about the crazy fans.  He doesn’t realize how much it bothers me.”

“Oh~”

“Why do we love them?” She asked.

“Because they love us.  They take care of us when we are sick even though they are tired from schedules.  They make sure we are taken care of especially when they can’t be there.  There’s just one thing they can’t grasp.”

“Crazy fans.”  She said chuckling.

“Yepp.”  I said chuckling right along with her. “But one day they will.”

“I hope it comes soon.  I miss him.”

“I miss Sehun  but I need the time away from him.”

“They need to get it together quick.”

I nodded my head suddenly jumping at my phone ringing.  I pulled my phone from my pocket and seen it was Kai.

From: Kai

To: Me

Gwenchanah?

From: Me

To: Kai

Neh.  I’m just taking a break.

From: Kai

To: Me

As long as your okay.  Don’t hurt too much over the whole thing.  He loves you. Ara?

From: Me

To: Kai

Ara.  I’m with Eun Hee for a couple of days.  I’ll be fine.  Thanks for checking up on me.

From: Kai

To: Me

That’s what friends are for.  Get some sleep.

From: Me

To: Kai
Arrasso  -.-zzZ

“Who is that?”

“Kai.  He was just checking up on me.”

“He checked up on me when I told Baekhyun to move back to the dorm.”

“He’s like the brother we never had.”  I said laughing.

“Right.” She said laughing then yawning causing me to yawn shortly after.

“I think we should get some sleep.”

“Me too.” She said throwing me a blanket and sitting back in the chair. “Just like old times.”  She said smiling as she turned the tv on.

It didn’t take us long to fall asleep.  When I woke up the next morning, she was already gone for work.  I grabbed my clothes, took them into the bathroom, and took a shower.   After that, I finished getting ready grabbed a quick snack and headed to work.

When I arrived, I had walked straight to my office and started working when there was a sudden knock.

“Annyeonghaseyo.”  The girl said as she walked in with coffee.  “I’m your new assistant,  Soora.”

“Annyeong.  Thank you for the….I’m sorry but this coffee tastes a little funny.”

“Oh.  I apologize.  I must have gotten cleaner in it when I was cleaning the breakroom.  I will go get you some….” And that was the last I heard from her before I out.

When I woke up, I was in the hospital with an oxygen tube leading from my nose and tubes and wires hooked to my body.

“What happened to me?” I said aloud.

“Your new ‘assistant’ tried to kill you by putting ammonia in your coffee. Lucky for you she calculated wrong and only gave you enough to knock you out for a couple days.”

“Oh wow…uhm…okay.  Does the media know?”

“They know you are here but they don’t know the details.”

“Oh.” I said the real question I needed an answer to beckoning in my mind.  “Does he know?”

“Yes.”

“Has he come here?”

“Yes.  Yesterday.  He said he would come back again today after their schedule.”

“Okay.”

“If you don’t want to see him I can tell him to come another time.”

“It’s not that.  I just don’t know if I am ready to see him yet.”

“Well you won’t know until you try.”  Eun Hee said smiling then leaving to get food from the cafeteria.

Sehun POV

“Maybe you should rest before going to see her.”  Kai said placing a hand on my shoulder.

“I’ll rest when I get there.”  I said standing up.  I needed to see her whether I was too tired to get there or not.

“I’ll call and check on you guys later.”

“Arrasso.” I said leaving the dance studio.

When I arrived to the hospital and stepped into her room, she was sleeping.  She was so peaceful when she was sleeping.  There was no arguing when she was sleeping.  She wasn’t stressed by crazy fans when she was sleeping and most of all she wasn’t stressed by loving me.  I didn’t want to wake her from her peaceful world so I quietly sat in the chair next to her and fell asleep.

When I woke up a couple hours later, she was awake and on her phone texting people to let them know she was okay.

"H-Hey~" I said in a gentle tone my voice shaking from nervousness.

"Hey." She said her voice gentle and a faint smile on her face.

"How are you feeling?"

"Better than when I drank the coffee."  She said her voice raspy from the chemicals.

"Good. Uhm..."  I attempted to apologize but I couldn't, it wouldn't come out.

"Hmm?"

"I...uhm...I'm sorry Seul-ah.  I never meant to hurt you."

"I'm sorry too Sehun.  I shouldn't have made you think I regretted loving you because I don't."

"I know you don't and I don't regret loving you.  The only thing I regret is letting you love me and putting you through all this crap."

"Look babe.  Millions of girls around the world dream of talking to you even if it's just to say hi.  They dream of touching you even it's just a high five.  Those girls dream of dating you, marrying you, having kids with you, but only I get to live my dream and I wouldn't trade it for anything." She said smiling.

"You dream of marrying me?"

"Of course I do.  It's not your fault that all this stuff happens.  I knew it would be a part of my life and I will be fine as long as your are by my side."

"And I always will be." I said climbing in the bed next to her wrapping my arms around her. 

"I love you."

"I love you more."

"I love you most." She said smiling and resting her head on my chest.  "How much does the media know?"

"Just that you were attacked by a crazy fan that pretended to be your assistant."

"Oh."

"They want a press conference when your released is that okay?"

"Yea it's fine."

"Try not to express too much of your anger."

"Okay.  But I'm going to express my forgiveness too."

"Forgiveness?"

"Yea.  If this wouldn't have happened, we would still be separated and upset with each other.  She made us closer and our love a little bit stronger."

"Oh~ okay." I said before kissing the top of her head and watching TV.