Everyone Has One

The Pain of Idol Love

Your POV

I woke up barely able to open my eyes.  My vision was blurry but my hearing was perfect.  I heard him.  I heard Sehun and the members searching the building calling out for me.  I tried yelling back but my voice was gone. I just laid there hoping they would find me soon.  My energy was beginning to wear low again. I could hear them getting closer and I wanted to stay awake for him but I couldn't.  My eyes drifted shut again. 

"Yi Seul!" He yelled shaking me awake.  My could barely open, but I managed to open them just enough to see it was him.  I felt his tears dropping on my cheeks and no matter how much I wanted to wipe them away I couldn't.  I couldn't do anything but lay there.  "I got her guys!"  I heard him yell. I felt safe and allowed my eyes to flutter shut again.  Thank you oppa.  Thank you for finding me.

Sehun POV

"Yi Seul! You have to stay awake." I said picking her limp body from the table.  I knew if I let her fall asleep, I could lose her for good.  I tried keeping her awake as I carried her as fast I could to the car parked outside.  I laid her on the backseat and climbed in next to her.  "Just meet at the hospital ara?"  I said to the rest of the members.  They nodded their heads and we were  on our to the hospital.  When we arrived I carried her in acquiring gasps from every direction.  "You have to help me!"  I yelled. 

A nurse quickly rushed us back to a room then escorted me to the waiting room.  I went unwillingly and nervousness began taking over.  I sat there ringing my hands over and over again.  The members arrived and tried to comfort me but I couldn't help but feel that when I carried her in here would be the last time I ever got to hold her.  Her body was so limp and heavy.  She seemed lifeless.

"It's going to be okay."  Kai said placing a hand on my back.  "She'll be okay." 

I placed my face in my hands and waited for the doctor to come out.  After about an hour of sitting there, the doctor walked out and his expression wasn't good only making my nervousness grow.

"Sehun-ssi."

"Neh."

"She is stable. But...she is extremely dehydrated and fatigued.  She will be in a medicated coma so she can rest and her vitals can return to normal."

"But she will survive?"

"Neh."

"Gamsahabnida.  Neomu gamsahabnida."  I said bowing. "Can I see her?"

"Of course.  Follow me." We all followed the doctor back to her room.

When I walked in, it was hard to look at her.  Her eyes seemed sunken in along with her cheeks. She was hooked up to monitors and IV's.  I felt terrible knowing that if I had fought harder, she wouldn't be in this situation.  I walked over to her bed and got on my knees grabbing her hand.

"Yi Seul.  Neomu mianhae.  I should have fought harder."

"We are going to go back to the dorm. Call us if anything happens."  Suho said patting my shoulder.  "Get some sleep."I nodded my head.

"Here." Baekhyun said.  "At least sit in the chair. Hye Rim will be mad if she sees you sulking again.  She'll be here soon."

"I'll check on you guys later."  Kai said before everyone left.  I went back to watching her sleep wishing she would wake up but I knew she wouldn't and that was the hardest part.  But, knowing she was safe made it a little easier to fall asleep when my eyes drifted shut.

Your POV

My eyes fluttered open, I blinked a few times to clear my vision, then I saw him.  He was sleeping sitting up, his head tipped back and arms folded across his chest.  How long was I out? Was he here the whole time? He looks a little sick. Should I wake him up or let him sleep? My racing thoughts were cut short when Hye Rim walked in.

"How are you feeling?" She asked smiling.

"Better than before.  How long was I asleep?"

"A few days.  They put you in a medicated coma until your vitals returned to normal and you were well rested."

"I don't feel well rested."  I said chuckling. 

"Why should you?  With all you went through, I wouldn't either." She replied laughing.

"How long as he been here?"  I asked referring to Sehun.

"Since the night you got here."

"Ohh~."

"I told him to go home and I would stay here but he wouldn't leave your side."  I suddenly felt bad.

"Can you run to the house and grab him some clothes?"

"Yea.  I'll be back as soon as I can."

"Thanks."

"No problem." She said then left.  I went back to watching him sleep until he picked his head up and looked me.

"How are you feeling?" I asked him.

"Shouldn't I be asking you that?"  He said rubbing his eyes. 

"I feel better than before."  I said smiling.

"Nado."  He said smiling back. "Yi Seul-ah~"  He said in an apologetic tone.

"Don't Sehun."

"But Seul-ah~"

"Sehun.  I don't blame you.  You did what you could."

"But it wasn't enough!" He said is voice raising.

"You two should not be arguing right now." Hye Rim said walking in with a bag. "Here go shower and change your clothes." She said handing the bag to Sehun.

"We'll talk when you finish."  I said motioning for him to go shower.  He grabbed the bag and went to the bathroom.

"Try to understand him." Hye Rim said sitting in the chair.  "On the first day, I blamed him.  With all I had, I blamed him.  I didn't realized how much he blamed himself and I only added to the pain.  I apologized but it only took away the pain I caused. Not the pain he was feeling continuously at the thought of losing you because he didn't fight hard enough."

"But it's not his fault.  I don't blame him for any of this."

"I know.  But just talk to him and try not to argue with him.  And watch what you say this time."  I nodded my head knowing she was referring to mine and Sehun's last argument. "I'm going home to make some kimchi jigae.  I'll bring you some when its finished."

"You don't have to do that."

"Baekhyun wants it for dinner and he bought enough ingredients to make two batches.  I'm bringing you some." She said laughing.

"Leave it to him."  I said laughing.

"Next time I won't be."  She replied.  "I'll be back later." She said before hugging me and leaving.  A few minutes after, Sehun walked out and sat back in the chair. 

"Sehun."  I said gaining is his attention that was previously focused on the floor. 

"No Yi Seul.  Just listen first."

"But Seh..."

"When those guys took you away I felt like it was my fault.  I should have fought harder and not let them take you but I didn't.  I watched them take you out of the apartment and I didn't do anything.  The only reason you get attacked by these crazy people is because you date me.  It's my fault you get attacked like this.  Sometimes I wish I wasn't an idol so we could live peacefully."

"Don't say that Sehun.  None of this is your fault."  I said interlocking my fingers with his.  "I understand that you wanted to do more to keep them from taking me but Sehun, if you would have fought back more than you already were, you might not be alive.  And, I understand that you feel the only reason I get attacked like that is because I date you.  I get it.  This is your dream so don't ever say you wish you couldn't live it out."

"But if I wasn't an idol, you wouldn't get hurt."

"I get that.  But we knew when we started dating it was going to be hard.  I never expected fans to leave our relationship alone.  But, I still chose to love you and I always will no matter how hard it gets."

"It's just...I feel so guilty when I see you get hurt because you love me."

"I know you do.  I don't want you to, but I know you do. I wish I could change that." I said silence taking over the room. A few minutes later he spoke again.

"I'm sorry Yi Seul but I don't want to put you through this anymore."

"Hajima.  Yes bad things happen because I date you. And this by far is the worst but you're always my hero in the end no matter what happens.  When you clean the eggs off my car, you're my hero.  When you throw away the hate mail, you're my hero.  When you took me from the warehouse you were more than my hero, you saved my life.  When you continue to love me no matter how hard it gets, you're my hero.  Every girl needs their hero and I have mine.  I don't think I'll ever find another one because I don't plan on letting this one go."

"Well when you put it that way I can't leave a girl without her hero can I?" He said motioning for me to scoot over.  He laid next to me and he wrapped his arms around me.  I listened to the mellow tempo of his heart beat.  "How do you always do that?"

"Do what?"

"Make everything that's negative so positive."

Sehun POV

"I love someone."  She said smiling.  "When you truly love someone and something bad happens, you always turn it into a reason to love them even more."

"Ah~ " I said smiling.  "I love you Yi Seul."

"I love you too Sehun." She said looking up at me.  "Oppa your dark circles."

"Shh~"  I said smiling.  "Yours aren't any better."

"I know." She said chuckling.  "We could use a vacation don't you think?"

"We had to put a hold on Overdose promotions when they took you, but we will be finished in a couple weeks.  What do say to going to LA?"

"I say let's go." She said smiling.  "Oppa~ can you sing to me?"

"Wae?"

"Just because."

"Fine."

I started singing the song I always sang when it was just us.  A song I made up when she asked me to sing on the spot for the first time.  Our song.  Her eyes drifted closed.  It wasn't long before she was asleep.  I hugged her closer and closed my eyes. I was her hero.  I couldn't ask for anything more. Well maybe I could ask for one more thing but that could wait.  My last thought flowed out into the universe and I was asleep.

A/N:  Wooh! He saved her! Yay! ㅋㅋㅋ I hope you guys this enjoy this update and I almost went into YouTube mode and put Comment, Rate, Subscribe but it's comment, upvote, subscribe lol