Now Everyone Knows

The Pain of Idol Love

Your POV

Today's the day of the press conference.  I hope it goes well.  I am angry at the girl who did this to me but can I express that as much as I want?  Can I tell her how much pain she put me through?  Would she care?  Would any of the fans take this as a warning to stop the threats?  Would people understand that the reason I forgive the girl is because she brought me and Sehun back together?  I guess only time will tell.

I finished writing in my journal before tucking it in the nightstand.  I grabbed the clothes I took out before writing, and headed into the shower.  I the water and waited for it to heat up.  I pressed the button on the wall to start my shower playlist.  I stepped under the warm stream of water and began my shower.  About 5 songs finished before I decided to get out and get ready for the press conference.  I didn't want to get out because this conference was making me nervous but I had to. 

I slowly dried off and put my clothes on before decided what I would do with my hair. I decided on a curly half-up half-down style and began blow drying my hair.  By the time I finished everything, there was an hour before Sehun would be picking me up so I decided to go in the kitchen and make some tea in hopes it would calm my nerves.  It worked a little...until he walked in the door.

"Jagiyah? You ready?"  He said walking over and standing behind me.  I shook my head no and he pulled me to my feet.  "Everything will be okay."  he said wrapping his arms around me.  "No matter what happens I'll be by your side.  Okay?"

"I know. I know.  But it's still making me nervous."

"I know.  It's making me nervous too. But, I love you and that's why we are doing this.  To show that no matter what fans do we will always love each other."

"I love you Sehun."

"I love you too Yi Seul."

"Come on we have to go."

"Arrasso."  I said grabbing my purse and following him out of the apartment.  When we made it to the car, he rushed me into the passenger seat so I couldn't read any of the threatening notes.  He pulled them off quickly and got in the car. 

I placed my arm on the arm rest between us and he grabbed my hand squeezing lightly as he backed out of the parking spot.  It didn't take us long to arrive at the press conference location and when we arrived tons of fans were waiting outside the door.  Waiting for us. Waiting for me. Waiting for him. My anxiousness was growing. Would we be okay?

"I'm not going to let them hurt you."  He said noticing the anxiety I was beginning to feel.  "They can hurt me but I refuse to let them hurt you." He said as he opened my door and helped me out of the car.

"Sehun...I'm not going to get hurt and neither are you."  I said linking arms with him and walking in between the walls of fans.  "Do you hear that?"  I said wanting to make sure I wasn't imagining things.

"Hear what?"

"There are more shouts of support than shouts of hate."

"Not all the fans are bad people."  He said smiling.

"I guess not."  I said smiling as we walked through door into the building.

We boarded the elevator and headed up to the press conference.  We sat down in our seats and waited.  After a few minutes, the countdown began and we were live questions firing from multiple directions.

"What did you feel that day?" One reporter asked.

"I felt like my life was over."  I said.  "And had she not miscalculated the amount of chemicals in my coffee it would be."

"And what about you?" She said referring to Sehun.

"I felt like my life was over." He said looking directly at the reporter.  "The girl almost took away the girl I love."

Sehun POV

"How did you two meet?" Another reporter asked.

"My mom turned our house into an inn type place.  They stayed there for two weeks.  He was my bias so it was really exciting for me. But...."  She said but I cut her off.

"But I was really mean to her."  I finished.  "I fell for her as soon I saw her.  She was so sweet and kind but I was so mean to her."

"He wasn't having a good time so I tried talking to him.  It didn't work he just yelled at me and I shut him out."

"I couldn't confess to her knowing I would have to leave her."  I said recalling all of my feelings.

"Then one day, he knocked on my door and confessed.  I told him I understood that at the moment we couldn't be together.  That I was already living my dream."

"Then my manager called because Suho told on me.  He wanted to tell me he was lifting the dating ban since she was my first love and he didn't want me to lose that."

"And here we are."  She said finishing off.

"Wow.  How beautiful."  The reporter said.  "If you could say anything to the girl that tried to poison you what would it be?"

"Thank you."  Yi Seul said shocking the reporters.  "Me and Sehun had an argument three nights before.  I left to stay with my friend.  We were on the verge of separating but she brought us back together and even closer than before.  I would want to say that I forgive her because now me and Sehun both know exactly how much we mean to each other."

Your POV

"You guys are one strong couple."  A reporter said.  "Let's end it here. I think everyone understands how strong of a pair they are."  He said smiling.  The cameras went off and my anxiety flowed away.  The reporters gathered up all their things and began slowly filing out of the room.

"You did great babe." He said hugging me as tight as he could before standing up.  "I love you."

"I love you too Sehun." I said standing up and kissing his lips.

"Do you want to go home or out for dinner?"  He asked helping me past all the mic wires still spread across the floor.

"Home.  I just want to spend some peace and quiet time with you."

"I like that idea."  He said wrapping an arm around my waist as we left the building.  "You know?"  He started. "That's probably what we're missing and why we are always on edge with each other."

"You're probably right."  I said smiling.

When we finally made it to the car it was a mess.  Eggs were all over the place. 

"Just get in."  He said anger in his voice.

"It's okay Sehun.  It's not like it hasn't happened before."

"I know but it's still annoying.  Why can't they just leave us alone?"

"I know Sehun I know.  They love you that's why they can't let us be.  They want to live their dreams too."  I said grabbing his hand and holding it tight. "Don't worry about the eggs we can just stop at the car wash before going home it's not a big deal.  The car needed to be washed anyway we just never had time to do it."

"Okay."  He said pulling out of the parking spot and heading towards the car wash.  His tone had a slight hint of relief in it as if I'd reassured him the fans weren't affecting our relationship.   

When we arrived, we decided on the automatic carwash because we were too lazy to wash it ourselves.  While hidden in wall of suds, we decided to order take out.  Once the car was rinsed and sparkling clean, we headed to pick up our food then went home.

"I'll get the drinks."  I said walking in to our apartment.

"Arrasso."  He said walking into the living room.

"What do you want to drink?"  I asked from the kitchen.

"Lemonade."  He said as he set the food on the coffee table.

"Okay."  I said filling our glasses then taking them along with the pitcher of lemonade to the coffee table.  I sat on the floor next to him and we began eating.

"It's been a long time since we've eaten together."  He said shoving noodles in his mouth.  "It's nice."

"Sehun." I said gaining his attention.  "I missed you so much.  You live here and in the dorm and when you are here it's like you're only here for 30 minutes at a time.  It's hard."

"I know Yi Seul.  I missed you too.  It feels like we never have enough to show that we love each other. Either you're working or I'm working and there is rarely  a time when neither of us are working."

"Right.  But we have all night and all day tomorrow to make up for it."

"And we will.  I promise to try and spend more time with you.  Now that people know that we aren't separating anytime soon, hopefully they will calm down and we can actually hang out in public."

"Yea hopefully."

"Yi Seul, I love you."

"I love you more."

"I love you most." he said looking me directly in the eye.  Then suddenly he was pressing his lips against mine.  The kiss became deeper and his hands caressed my face.  I placed a hand in his hair as the kiss continued.  He broke the kiss and stood up from the floor pulling me with him.  Before I could blink, I was off the ground with my legs around his waist kissing him again. 

Sehun POV

I carried her back to our room and laid her on the bed gently before hovering over her.  Her expression was full of lust and nervousness.

"We don't have to do this if you're not ready."

"It's not that. I'm just...I heard the first time hurts."

"I'll be gentle I promise."  I said reassuring her I would do my best not to hurt her. "We can go slow."

She nodded her head and I began kissing her again.  More passionately than the first. I kissed along her jaw line then back to her lips as I pulled her shirt from over her head.  I ed her bottoms and pulled them off tossing them to the floor leaving her in nothing but her bra and .  She sat up and proceeded to assist me in undressing.  She pulled my shirt up and over my head tossing it to the floor. She fumbled with the button on my pants next then they were on the floor too.

I laid her back and  leaned down to kiss her again moving from to her chest as I unhooked her bra on the way.  I moved to her stomach next kissing all the way down to the hem of her before pulling them off.  She threw her bra to the floor and pulled me back in for a kiss as she rubbed her hands all over my abs and back.  In the process she managed to push my boxers to the floor with her feet and we were completely the skin to skin contact causing the excitement to grow. 

Minutes passed with us just making out and rolling around in the bed.  I caressed her body from her arms to her s, thighs, and everything in between except for one spot.  I didn't want to rush her.  Her hands roamed everywhere they pleased until she stopped and looked me in the eye letting me know she was ready for the next thing.  I kissed her to distract her from the pain as I gently and slowly pushed my fingers inside of her.  Using my free hand, I wiped her tears away.

Your POV

"I'm sorry." He said in my ear after wiping my tears.

"Gwenchanah."  I said caressing his cheek before placing my hand in his hair.  "You can move." I told him and he started moving his fingers slowly and the pain went away but I was beginning to want more. I wanted him. I needed him.  "I'm ready."  I said to him looking him in the eye.

"Are you sure?"

"Yea." I said nodding my head to reassure him.  He was soon positioning himself to enter my yearning body.

Sehun POV

I moved as slow as possible so I didn't hurt her.  Her back arched and her face scrunched but it soon went to a soft lustful expression.  I leaned down and kissed her as I ed slowly.

"nngh~ Sehun." She moaned making me want to go faster but I couldn't.  Her moans filled the room as I continued ing into her gradually picking up speed.  "Faster." She moaned in my ear. "Oppa go faster."  She moaned in a near scream.   I sped up a little but apparently not enough because she screamed for me to go faster.  I continued ing into her increasing my speed until I couldn't go any faster. "mmngh~ Sehun...I can't...hold on...any longer."  She moaned between breaths.

"Don't."  I said looking into her half-lidded eyes.  Her legs tightened around my waist even more than before as she tried to hold eye contact with me.  Her nails dug deep into my back as she arched hers from the bed.

"Sehun-ah!" She screamed as she released all she had. 

Her face was even more beautiful when she was attempting to come down from her high.  Seeing her face and hearing my name caused me to go over the edge.  I ed a few more times to ride out our highs before collapsing next to her and pulling her into my arms.

"Oppa~" I heard her say gently.

"Hmm~"

"That was wonderful."  She said looking up at me.  "My first time was wonderful."

"Mine too."  I said admitting for the first time that she was my first.

"I love you."

"I love you too."  I said kissing her forehead.  "Should we shower now or wait until the morning?"

"Now.  Who knows when I'll wake up tomorrow.  I'm exhausted."

Your POV

"Okay." He said picking me up and carrying me to the bathroom.

He set me on my feet and I stood up using him as leverage while he turned the water on.  Once it was warm, he helped me in stepping in behind me.  I stood in his arms as the water splashed over us.  The warm water relieved some of the soreness until I made a sudden movement.

"Is someone ringing the door bell?"  I asked thinking I was hearing things.

"Sounds like it.  Let's clean up and I'll check who it is."  He said putting soap on the sponge and running it all over my body then his.  We rinsed off, stepped out, and dried off.  "I'll go see who it is."  He said carrying me back to the bed and tossing me a pair of his shorts and a tshirt.

Once I was dressed I inched myself into the living room to find the rest of EXO sitting on the couch.

"Hey~"  I said smiling.

"Don't hey us.  We waited 2 hours for you guys to finish.  All we wanted was to see you since we haven't seen you in a while.  But nooo we had to listen to your screaming."  Kyungsoo said.

"Sorry. But why didn't you just wait until tomorrow?"  I asked.

"We didn't think it would take that long." Kai said chuckling.

"But now it's too late to go home so looks like we are staying here for the night."  Baekhyun said in that childish tone he uses followed by a large yawn.

"Go ahead.  The guest room is open if you can all fit.  Whoever doesn't fit is stuck in the living room.  Blankets are in the hall closet.  I'm going to bed." I said walking and showing them the closet. 

"Goodnight."  Tao said before whining about not wanting to be stuck in the living room. 

I walked back to our room with the aid of Sehun and climbed in the bed.  I cuddled up next to him and buried my face in his chest.

"I love you." He said kissing the top of my head.

"I love you too."  I said closing my eyes feeling the covers come up over us.

Sehun POV

I was happier than the day I confessed to her.  She was mine before but now she is really mine.  She is my everything.  She is my first and will be my last and I'm perfectly okay with that.  I looked down at her one more time to see she was fast asleep.  It wasn't long before I was asleep not to awaken until the next day.