Chapter 6

The Pain of Idol Love

Your POV

I woke up the next morning the sun shining bright in my eyes.  I rubbed them then brushed the messy strands of hair out of my face.  The smell of cinnamon buns and sausage started invading the air I was inhaling causing me to smile.  I stretched one good time, then threw the covers to the side and climbed out of the bed.

"Where did you...Oh hey Kyungsoo."  I smiled at the boy grinning hard in my kitchen shattering my hopes. "I should have known Sehun wasn't doing this alone."  I chuckled and gave Kyungsoo a hug before wrapping my arms around Sehun.  "What is this for?"

"Your birthday."

"What do you mean? We celebrated yesterday."

"No, I gave you your gift yesterday.  We didn't celebrate.  I mean come on Yi Seul, we ate ramen for dinner when we should have had a nice dinner at a five star restaurant. Maybe we should go get a really good breakfast." Kyungsoo shot him a death stare thinking he'd wasted his time.

"Ani~ gwenchanah.  I can live with one star ramen or 3 star Kyungsoo breakfast.  I'm not into all that fancy stuff anyway."

"3 star?" I heard Kyungsoo mumble as he finished putting the icing on the cinnamon buns.

"4 star?" I asked responding.

"5 star." He said laughing.

"Fine."  I laughed with him.  "Let's eat the 5 star Kyungsoo breakfast."

"I'll see you guys later." Kyungsoo said walking towards the door.

"What? Your leaving just like that?  Before the tea even stops steaming?" I was a little sad he was trying to leave already. "You can stay if you want." 

"I have to get back and feed the other non-cookers or they'll starve."

"Arrasso~" I whined. "Thanks for the breakfast."

"No problem." He said before walking out and closing the door behind him.

"Thanks oppa." I said smiling at him from across the table.

"Don't thank me yet.  The day isn't over." He smirked then picked up some eggs. "Eat we have a lot to do today."  I knodded my head and continued eating.

Once I was finished, I headed towards the bathroom.  I turned the water on and turned my iPod on.  I threw my clothes in the basket in the corner and climbed under the water.  After 15 minutes of singing my heart out, I climbed out wrapping the towel around my body.  I grabbed my brush and started blow drying my hair but stopped halfway through when I heard Sehun calling for me.

"What did you say?"  I asked.

"Wear something pretty but comfortable."

"What?" I called hearing him repeat himself.  Pretty but comfortable? Since when does he give me dressing advice?

I shook it off and continued blow drying my hair the rest of the way then decided to curl it for the hell of it.  I walked out and started picking out my pretty but comfortable clothes.  Once I was dressed, I met Sehun in the living room.

"Have you been waiting on me?"

"Yea. We are leaving remember?"

"Oh. Yea. Where are we going?"

"The dorm."

"That's it?  And I had to get dressed up?"

"No that's not it.  Just for right now it is.  Kai wants to see you and so does everyone else."  I just gave that 'ohh I get it' nod and grabbed my phone before heading out the door. 

We got on the elevator and I was quickly being pressed against the wall his lips on mine.  I could feel his warm breath fan over my neck before he pressed his lips to mine passionately then pulled away once the doors opened again. I was upset he started what he couldn't finish but I let it go since I was excited to see everyone I haven't seen in a while. 

"Here you go." He said opening my door. 

I climbed in and he shut the door.  He got in the driver seat and we pulled out of the parking lot.  It didn't take long to get to the dorm and when we walked in everyone crowded around trying to hug me all at once.  I hugged everyone saving the best hug for last.

"Happy Birthday Yi Seul."

"Thanks Jong In." He hugged me tight then pulled away.

"Hey she's mine." Sehun said laughing and pulling me into him.

I smiled up at him and went to kiss him when he suddenly turned me around and I saw Eun Hee coming out from the back room with a cake, Baekhyun following shortly behind singing the birthday song.  Everyone joined in and his arms wrapped around me again.

"Jagiya~ no crying."  He said wiping the tears from my cheeks.

"I can't help it.  I'm so happy."

"Don't get too happy. The day's not over yet." He smiled and kissed my cheek.  I blew out the candles then turned to kiss Sehun. 

"Please cut the cake." Tao whined.  "I've been waiting all day for this."

"Arrasso Tao anything for the baby."  He smiled as I took the knife from him and started cutting the cake.

I cut it into 12 slices then gave everyone a piece.  Once everyone finished, they all brought out gifts.  Kai was the first one.

"Here." He said holding out the cream colored rose and gift box. I took the rose and handed it to Sehun so I could open the box.

"Cream?"

"For appreciation." He replied.  "Now balli~ open the gift." He smiled.  I opened the box and smiled.

"Oppa it's beautiful! Now I have a necklace to match my bracelet." I lifted the back of the cardboard holder to take the necklace out revealing a "나" charm.  "What is this?" 

"Just hold onto it for it now." Kai said smiling.

I just smiled and moved on to Eun Hee.  She handed me another rose and a teddy bear phone case that had a pandora bracelet with a heart charm on it where the phone would go.  I thanked her then moved on.  The character charms were with every gift. I began putting them on the bracelet not paying attention to what it said.  I just put them on in the order I received them.  The last gift was Baekhyun's.  He handed over the Nature Republic Gift Set that had another charm on it.  I took the charm and placed it on the bracelet suddenly being turned to Sehun.

"Well aren't you going to read it?" He said smiling.

"Na wah gyeolhonhae jul su itgessso?" I froze then looked back to Sehun who was on one knee ring in hand.  "Oppa~" the tears were like a never ending river.  "Oppa~~" I couldn't think of anything else to say.

"Yi Seul," he started.  "There has been way too many times when I almost lost you and yesterday I took for granted that you were still here by my side.  I apologize deeply for that and I want you to know that I will never take your presence for granted again.  I love you from the very bottom of my heart and want you to be by my side forever." My face was soaked as the smile I had my face refused to go away.  "Will you?"

Sehun POV

It took her a minute to stop sobbing and reply.

"Of course I will Sehun." Tears were still running down her cheeks.  I took the ring from the box and placed it on her finger.  I stood up and wrapped her in a tight embrace.

"I love you Yi Seul."

"I love you too Sehun." She pulled away and kissed me.  "This is the best birthday ever. Thank you guys."

"It was our pleasure." Kyungsoo said. "Now how about some seaweed soup?"

"We went out of order for this party don't you think?" Chen said calling attention to the fact we ate cake before dinner.

"Yea but it's okay.  It's still the best day I've had this far." She smiled then helped Kyungsoo bring the bowls of soup to the members despite his telling her not to. Once everyone had theirs, She sat down next to me and ate hers.  "Oowah~ Kyungsoo. This is delicious."

"Thanks." He said smiling.

It was late by the time everyone finished eating and I could tell she was getting sleepy.

"You can't be tired, the night isn't over." I gave her a smirk then stood up and helped her to her feet. "Alright guys.  I'll see you tomorrow for practice." She waved bye to everyone and thanked them for the great party.

"Don't forget to bring the toys in tomorrow." Eun Hee called out. 

"Arrasso."  Yi Seul responded.  "I'll see you guys later." She waved and walked out of the door.  I waved and shut the door behind us.

We boarded the elevator and once the doors were closed I began my next gift.  I pressed my body against hers and kissed her lips.  I slid my hand under her shirt feeling her soft skin.  The doors opened and I walked off pulling her gently.  We walked to the car and I opened the door for her then shut it behind her.  I got in the driver seat and started driving back to our apartment.

Your POV

I was watching out the window when I felt his hand rest on my thigh.  My excitement started growing but I tried ignoring not wanting to get worked up just for him to stop.  He started moving his hand closer to between my legs making the trip home feel like it was lasting forever.  When we finally got to the building and into the elevator, he was pressed against me and being more aggressive than before.

The doors opened and we moved quickly to the door.  He unlocked it and once it was shut and locked behind us, I was pressed against it, his teeth sinking into to the sensitive spot on my neck. I was mid moan when I was lifted from the floor.  My legs wrapped around his waist as he carried me to the bedroom.  He laid me down on the bed then hovered over me.

I tugged at the hem of my bottoms and I wiggled out of them watching them drop to the floor.  His shirt was next. It didn't take long for all the clothes to be piled up on the floor.  He planted kisses anywhere he pleased before pushing his fingers in. 

Sehun POV

A couple tears fell from her eyes but she adjusted quickly and started moving her hips in rhythm with my fingers.  Just before she went over the edge, I stopped and positioned myself.  I pushed myself into her hearing her moans start to fill the room as I into her repeatedly.

"Oppa~ this is nngh~ the best birthday ever" I smiled as I continued to make her happy. 

Her nails dug deep into my shoulders as I continued pushing myself into her deeper and deeper as per her request.

"Oppa~" she half gasped half moaned, "please~" I kissed her lips hard. "Don't stop~" her eyes snapped closed as she began squirming beneath me.

I shifted our positions with me on the bottom.  Watching her up and down motions brought me closer and closer to the edge. 

"I'm~ oppa~" her breathing was hitching repeatedly as she neared the edge but I wasn't ready to let her go over.  I gripped her waist, stopping her movement.

I moved from under her and put her on her hands and knees. I grabbed her waist as I positioned myself. After a few s the strength in her arms disappeared and her face was pressed against the soft covers.  I watched her continue to unravel as her hands fisted the sheets.  I ran a hand up her spine causing her to arch her back before pushing herself from the bed, hands still grasping the sheets as I pounded into her and she bounced back against me.

"Sehun~" she was on her last thread.

I kept going until that thread came loose and my name was echoing off the walls. A few more s and I was collapsed over her as we rode out our highs. Once our breathing returned to normal, I wrapped my arms around her pulling her down with me into the bed. I pulled the covers up over us.  She turned to face me and cuddled next me burying her face from the cold breeze that was flowing past the curtains. 

"I love you Sehun." She looked up at me.  "I can't wait to be your wife." She smiled then kissed me.

"I love you too Yi Seul and I can't wait to be your husband." I kissed the top of her head before we both closed our eyes, falling asleep in a matter of seconds.

 

A/N: What's up guys! I hope you enjoyed the update and in case you didn't, enjoy this gif of this prissy mister XD   Don't forget to upvote, comment and subscribe.  Thank you all for being awesome readers!! Also, unfortunately I'm 4 weeks into the 2nd year of my college life so my stories will be on a temporary hiatus until I find time to write and update.