Taken

The Pain of Idol Love

Sehun POV

"Oppa~" I heard her say gently as she cuddled closer and buried her face in my chest.

"Mwohae?"

"Hiding from the sun."  She groaned before clutching her stomach.  "Oppa~ behgopah~"

"Ara."  I said smiling.  "I heard it.  I'm going to make breakfast so go wake up the boys."

She climbed out of the bed and I followed behind her.  I walked to the kitchen but I could hear her yelling at the guys.

"Yah! Ireona!" She yelled.  "If you don't get up I'm going to jump on the bed.  5...4...3..."

"We're up! We're up!" I heard Baekhyun yell back.

"No you're not now get out of the bed and give me your clothes.  Well throw them outside the bathroom the door after you take them off."

"Mwo?! Ani!"

"When was the last time you showered?"

"Yesterday morning."

"Exactly. So hop that out of the bed and take a shower."

"Fine."  He said getting up and walking into the bathroom slamming the door.  He opened the door and threw his clothes out slamming the door again.  She walked out and threw them in the laundry basket. 

"He's so stubborn sometimes." She said laughing.  "I don't know how Eun Hee deals with it."

"Yah!  Yi Seul!"

"Sir stubborn is calling you."

Your POV

I walked to the bathroom door laughing.  I knew what he needed but I asked anyway.

"Yes Baekhyun?"

"Where are my clothes?"

"They don't wash that fast just come out in the towel."

"Ani!"

"Then don't eat."

"Erghhh." He growled flinging the door open.

"Aww look at you." I said pinching his pudgy stomach.

"Oww."

I just laughed and made sure all the members followed the pattern set by Baekhyun.  By the time breakfast was finished, all the boys were clean and towel wrapped sitting in my living room.

"Are our clothes done?" Tao asked.

"I'm putting them in the washer now.  Go eat."

They got up and went through the buffet type breakfast line Sehun set up in the kitchen.

"Wah! Masissda!"  Kyungsoo said smiling.  "I didn't know you could cook." 

"I can only cook what you and Yi Seul taught me."  He said smiling.

"Man.  If people knew I had a group of men in only towels sitting in my house."  I said laughing.

"I'm going to go change."  He said kissing my cheek before walking away.

"Are they done now?"  Kai said.

"I'm putting them in the dryer right now."  I said throwing the last article of clothing in the dryer and shutting the door.  I pushed the button and walked back to the living room.

"Relax guys.  No one else knows your here.  Will it make you feel better if I close the drapes?"

"A little."

"It doesn't matter to me.  This is quite comfortable."  Chanyeol blurted out with a large smile.

"I wish they had the same positivity you did." I said walking over to the big viewing window and pulling the drapes shut.

Sehun walked back out and laughed at the fact the drapes were closed.  He walked over to me wrapping his arms around my waist. 

"Don't worry guys.  Your clothes will be done drying in about 30 minutes."

"Isn't it funny though?"

"Mwo?"

"It's been two years since I met you guys at my mom's house.  Two years since I helped take care of you guys on your vacation and I still wash your clothes and feed you."

"I guess your makeshift umma role never changes."  Luhan said laughing.

"I guess not."  I replied laughing.

I walked over grabbing the remote and turning on the TV.  By the time the show finished, the clothes were dry.  I put them all in the basket and left them to pick out what was theirs.  One by one they changed into their clothes and came out thanking me for how warm they were and how good they smelled.

"I guess we should get back to the dorm.  We don't have anyone to clean for us anymore and it's a mess."  Kyungsoo said hugging me and standing by the door as he waited for the others to hug me and pile up by the door.

"I'll tell you what.  I don't go back to work for a couple more days so tomorrow I will bring Sehun with me and I'll help you guys clean."

"You don't have to do that."  Lay said.

"Woah you haven't spoken since you've been here."  I said teasing at the fact he's always blank and zoned out.  "But anyway,  I want to.  I kind of miss cleaning up after you guys."

"Okay.  Well I guess we'll see you tomorrow."

"Arrasso."  I said smiling.

They walked out of the door and I shut it behind them being swept up by Sehun quickly after.  I couldn't help but laugh as I kissed him.  He walked us over to the couch and sat down with me on his lap.  I hooked my arms around his neck and rested my head.  Suddenly there was a knock on the door. 

"They must have left something." Sehun said getting up from the couch to go answer the door.   

"Ahhhhhh~~~" I screamed the most blood curdling scream in the world.  Everything happened so fast.  A masked man punched Sehun in the face knocking him to the ground.

"Grab her!"  I heard him yell as another man rushed in.  I tried to run to my room to shut the door but he was too fast.  He had me in his grip and I couldn't escape.  He dragged me past Sehun and I reached out for him almost grasping his hand but the chance was lost when he was kicked in the stomach by the other man.

"SEHUN!!!"  I yelled still reaching out for him. Suddenly the guy's hand was covering my mouth with a cloth and everything went dark in a matter of seconds.

Sehun POV

My eyes flooded with tears as I watched them drag her out the door.  I wanted so bad to help her but I couldn't even reach out to her without getting hit.  I couldn't save her and who knew what they were going to do to her.  I laid on the floor crying as I watched the man walk out of the door slamming it shut behind him.  I pulled myself up onto my feet walking towards my phone.

"Hyung!"  I yelled past the tears.  "She's gone."  I said to Baekhyun.

"Who's gone?"

"Yi Seul!  Some guys came and took her away! I have to get her back!"

"We're on our way.  We'll figure this out.  We aren't going to let them hurt her."

"Arrasso."  I said trying to dry the tears but they just kept coming.

It felt like forever had passed before the guys arrived with an extra person.

"Eun Hee.  I am so sorry."  I said looking at her then looking down at the ground.

"How could you let them take her?!"  She said tears streaming down her face as she walked over to me.  She began hitting my chest.  "Why didn't you fight?!" Baekhyun pulled her away and into his arms.

"I tried." I said still feeling the extreme guilt.  "I should have fought harder."  I said dropping to my knees with my face in my palms.  "I should have fought harder."

"Yah.  We don't have time to cry.  We have to figure out where she went and how to save her."  Kai said pulling me from the ground.  "Did you see their faces?"

"Ani.  They wore masks." 

"Do you think she took her phone?"

"I don't think she had time to grab it."

"We can't tell the police."  Luhan said.  "They might jeopardize our chances of finding her."

I just stood there frustrated.  I wanted to help her but I couldn't.  I couldn't think of any way to help her.

Your POV

When I woke up, it was a struggle to even open my eyes.  I went to rub them realizing I was chained on my wrists and ankles.  I was in what looked like an empty warehouse.  The men were nowhere to be found but she was.  The girl that poisoned me before was standing over me smiling.

"Why are you doing this?"  I managed to say past my shaking voice.

"Because.." She said laughing.  "I set out to kill you for taking my guy.  I failed the first time but I will not fail this time."  She walked to the other side dragging what felt like a knife down the whole length of my leg. I picked my head up seeing no blood then looked at her as she laughed.  "I wouldn't cut you." She said smiling.  "I'm going to starve you.  Let's see if Sehun loves you enough to find you before you kill over." 

She laughed again before walking out and the two men walked in.  They looked at me regret evident in their expression.

"We didn't know she was going to kill you.  We thought she was just going to scare you."

"No. She's tried poisoning me before but failed."

"We can't let you escape because we need the money.  But we will make sure to keep you alive as long as we can.  If we had known this was her plan, we wouldn't have helped."

"And how do you plan on keeping me alive?" 

"We have to watch you at night because she has curfew.  We'll bring you food when we come."

"Gomawo.  Just don't get caught.  I don't want her to hurt you because she is capable of hurting anyone."

"We are so sorry." One of them said but they both looked down at the ground.

"Money will make people do crazy things.  Just don't let her win ara?"

"Arrasso." And with that our conversations ended.

Every night they brought me small amounts of food but not enough.  Every day was a fight and every day I became weaker and weaker. 

"How...long...have I been here?"  I managed to ask one night.

"A week and a half."  I wanted to thank them for helping me survive this long but it was too hard to speak.

Suddenly she came walking in and over to us. 

"I guess I can uncuff you now.  Your too weak to go anywhere any way."

She undid the cuffs and she was right.  My arms flopped to my sides and I could barely curl my toes.  She called the men to the hallway then sent them back in.

"She knows we are bringing you food so we aren't allowed to stay anymore.  You may actually starve if he doesn't get here in the next couple of days."  I knew I was done when I heard that.  I was going to die.  "I'm going to roll you onto your side ara?  I have something to give you."  He said before rolling me on my side and reaching into my shirt.  "Here."  He laid my phone next to me.  "I took it from you when I took you.  But after hearing her plan I hid it under you."  He said hiding it under my side.  "When it's safe, text him. He'll be able to track you down."  I could barely nod my head but I managed it. They left me with a piece of bread and walked out of the room.  My last chance at survival walked out of the room.

Sehun POV

I knew she was dead.  I haven't heard from her in almost two weeks.  Whoever took her from me killed her.  How was I going to live without her? I sat on the couch hunched over with my arms rested on my knees and my head rested on my arms.  How could I let them just take her?

"Stop beating yourself up Sehun. There was nothing you could do."  Eun Hee said sitting next to me.

"I should have fought harder."  I said feeling the tears build behind my eyes. 

"I blamed you for the first week Sehun and I'm sorry.  I shouldn't have done that knowing how much you love her."

"How can you not blame me when I can't even stop blaming myself?"

"She's out there Sehun."  Baekhyun said walking in with my phone.  "Look."

Your POV

I used all the energy I could to text Sehun.  Five minutes later and I finally pressed send.

To:  Sehun

From:  Yi Seul

Oppa

To:  Yi Seul

From:  Sehun

Where are you?

Again 5 minutes later I pressed send.

To: Sehun

From:  Yi Seul

Molla

To:  Yi Seul

From:  Sehun

Stay strong ara?

Sehun POV

My phone showed the little talk bubble signaling she was responding.  15 minutes later and the message came through.

To:  Sehun

From:  Yi Seul

I don't know how much longer I'll last.  I love you.

Your POV

It felt like I was saying my last goodbye to him and I cried eventually passing out from energy depletion.

Sehun POV

Was I going to find her in time?