Mahwiii says... then I shall go for Plan C! GETTING ROMEO!

Twinnieverse: The Youngsaeng Hunt

as we were being burried under the pile of rats, mice, pinky and the brain, micky mouse, minnie mouse and yoochun mouse.. a piercing loud annoying scream came and all the rats, mice, pinky and the brain, micky mouse, minnie mouse and yoochun mouse fainted...

"YOOCHUN HYUNGG!" changmin came running to hug the tiny mouse and patting him "What did you to him!" he glared at me and the lazy youngsaeng who was... lazy to move.

"it wasn't me it was my angelicly evil twinnie! you have to get your revange!" he turned to me with eyes full of tears and all this dramatic stuff wanting for me to continue he will make a perfect slave HUHUHUHUHU "I have an idea can you use ur magic to make someone smart?"

"B-but.. thats dark magic.."

"pfffsh your one of the evilist out there you can't do that?"

"it's not that easy.. I need the help of a magican..."

"then can you make a person back to life?" I pointed at the balloon pieces shattered around "or balloon..."

"pffsh thats easy~" with some weird poses and secret moves and such the balloon was back to life!

"thank you for bringing me back to life i shall be ur loyal servent balloon kyujong said to me with his cute hilluim voice..

"yeah first turn back to human.. then lets start our plan... MWAHAHAHAHA"

Hyungjun: ALL HAIL FOR THE PRINCE! I'm here now! how dare you do scenes WITHOUT me? HUUUH?

kyujong turned to his human form and we formed a circle

Hyungjun: heey people are you ignoring me? /crossing his arms/

"ok so the plan is--"

Hyungjun breaks the box "YAH PEOPLE DON'T IGNORE ME I'M THE MAIN!" he pouted cutly or so he thought

"pfft who lied to you." lazy youngsaeng spoke. HE SPOKE! omg omg omg /fangirls/

"Hopelesswriter-shi told me that!"

"she is evil!" changmin said "She shoved a spiky heel down my throat just becuase she was jelly of my high note!" changmin looked at him and thier eyes locked "she will do the same to you soon I heard she like ur voice."

Hyungjun shivered "N-no but! I'm prince charming! I'm the main! I'm---" I put my hands on his shoulder

"who was the one who made you debut in this fic me or her?"

"you.."

"who was the one who gave you the name prince charming?"

"you"

"who was the one who gave u ur lovable charastarstic that everyone loves?"

"you?"

"then who do you think CAN make you the main?"

".... it's" i nodded for him to continue and he kneeld down on one knee "you" with eyes shining like little boy wanting to achive his dream "make me the main Mahwiii-shi! I believe on you!"

I patted his head "now thats a good prince!"

"okay now can I get my box back?"

"no."

"why noooooooooooooooot I like it it make me have the main vibe kinda of feeling.."

"but if u were in the box then.. you won't be able to be in the story.. cuz the box is the box and the story is the story and only mains are on the story u can't be a main if u only live in the box got it?"

"I still want my box..." "I will ignore---" "OKAY NVM WHATS THE PLAN?!"

"oh right.." I turned towards the others.. "lets begain our dark magical circle!

and thats how I got hyungjun to be back to be with my people again <3 huhuhuhu
Hyungjun: heeeeey ur using the box again!
/ignores/

 

-meanwhile with you and ur two slaves-

while romeo was happily eating another bewitched icecream.. his stomach has started making weird noises and then... he stopped eating the ice cream and it fell.. you went towards him and asked what was wrong /not like you were weird about him it's just he was ur strongest slave and u were scared u will be left alone with the carrot lord/ then... he started shape shifting.. and slowly... he got on his knees and he started glowing darkly and then some smoke came out of his mouth...

the seven of them stood were the previous Romeo was standing and then they started flying away.. towards where ever..

out of the smoke when it FINALLY cleared up.. u saw a Hyunjoong wearing glasses looking all nerdy.. he opened his mouth to speak but he only spoke nerdy stuff and then he started laughing the evil nerdy laugh and smirked towards you showing you a solution..

sensing it was something dangerous jungminnie protected u and got hit by the solution instead.. that was... the solution to FREE himself from being your slave FOREVER! nomatter what secret recipes u use.. u can't inslave him now.

Jungminnie happily ran away now u were standing there infront of the nerdy hyunjoong who was smirking creeply at you.

he throw at u a nuclear bomb that turned u back to the NORMAL human again.. NOT UPGRADED anymore. NO MORE upgraded smirking and such.. just plain old u..

he laughed at u for losing all ur upgradness and smartness and whatnot then he left u there.

u stood in the middle of nowhere in a big hole /cuased by the bomb/ and ur with no power... will u just die now?

yeah so... i couldn't update this yesterday cuz i was waiting for last romeo to be out so i use it XD huhuhu yeah another lame update meeeeh but I guess I won now? :D ur no extraordinary anymore and everyone in my side even youngsaenggie <3
Hyungjun: me me and me too!
Me: yeah.. you too..
Hyungjun: give me a heart tooo!! i want a heart!
Me: <3
Hyungjun: YAAY READERS GET JELLY I GOT A HEART BY THE MAIN CHAR SO I ALSO CAN BE A MAIN CHARA
Me:  yeah yeah..
youngsaeng: so i can finally be able to lazy? I miss my tv.
Kyujong: does that mean no more magic tricks for me?
Jungminnie: WHAT?! SO NO MORE FREE CARROTS?
Hyunjoong: so no more nerdy me? wait why i'm i nerdy now?
Me: cuz nerd people are cool :D
Hyungjun: but prince charming are better right?
Me: /nods nods/
anyway enjoy~ and sorry but yeah ;-; maybe i will be funny next chappie ~,~ but i hope it made u laugh a bit? :D /runs away/